• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
^awesome! how does it differ, though?

@OT: stayin' up watching netflix and eating homemade sushi. as far as drugs go, got a line of dope in me, and an MXE joint that I'm about to spark. Before I do that, however, I think I'm gonna take 20mg valium.

Good night :)

I know you have a large tolerance, but please remember that that doesn't make you invincible. Listen to your body, and remember that you're probably not able to think straight right now, eventhough it might feel like you are. (Mainly because of the benzos lowering your inhibitions.)

Just be safe man. Ok? :)

OT: Not high. Gonna hit the hay (again) soon. Caught about an hour of sleep only to wake back up because I needed to take a piss. Now I'm wide awake again.. :p Still tired, so I don't think going back to sleep will be that hard. Or so I hope. ;)

Yeah if there's 2 things I take seriously it's FUN and SAFETY.

OT: Feeling nice off 160 mgs oxy - going back to "old behaviours" as they said in state rehab a decade ago.

(they weren't very educated, the withdrawal room was a mat and a bucket on the floor in the group room where you could rest if you were puking and couldn't keep up with the activities, the government has tried to shut it down 3 times but no dice (it's in conflict with the Constitutional rights to human dignity and right to health care, doesn't seem to matter), yet I odly feel nostalgic about it. It seems that making Addicts suffer( no medication at all no matter what the w/d) the way they do in that place actually works, they have much higher success rates than all other soft rehabs here. You fuck up you don't get warnings you get sent to CI unit and days of military-style exercise till you collapse *aint being figurative here* and there razor wire and barbwire + pitbulls (which you can train if you behave well) preventing you escaping. and the worst part is... It's christian.

OT: Very high on the drugs.

Last edited:
Ighty do .25 of heroin which takes me to half a g today total. And 2mg of etizolam waiting to hit which should feel awesommneeee. Then gonna drink a tall boy of blue moon an smoke a cig. Yee boiii

Smoked a couple bowls. Drinking my third beer. Now I'm just fucked up and ready for bed.

Last edited:
Took shit ton o etizolam tonight maybe like 3- more mg since ladt post. Feeel soooo goof jusy chilen listening to music.

Over the day had a shot of oxy, few hits of meth, a tab of acid, all the bongs in the world, and another two endone an hour or so back.
So yeah I'm pretty munted right now.

Juuuust about ready for bed, I do believe.

Took 25x1mg alprazolam. I feel almost nothing. And these (Galenika a.d. Pharma Ksalol brand alp) are
Some of the highest quality alp tablets in the world. I think my tolerance has destroyed my ability to process alprazolam.

EDIT: I have no issue processing other diazepines... I took 30mg Etizest-1 Etizolam tablets throughout the other day and felt absolutely pleasant as could be. Additionally, I took 4mg clonazepam last night and felt slightly buzzed, certainly relaxed while sitting up in bed, and could barely keep my eyes open. 25mg of the finest alprazolam on the other hand, couldn't even keep me in my seat.

Last edited:
Over the day had a shot of oxy, few hits of meth, a tab of acid, all the bongs in the world, and another two endone an hour or so back.
So yeah I'm pretty munted right now.

Juuuust about ready for bed, I do believe.

Why did you shoot the oxy ?

OT: 80 mgs of oxy just so I can be boiling like everyone else ehere. Maybe shoulda stayed freezing in w/d lol.

"Why did you shoot the oxy ?"

Oh, just plain old curiosity. I'd heard it's pointless and, hey, turns out it's pointless!

But, y'know, know I know firsthand, I guess.

Last edited:
^ Fk yeah that movie was masterful. Still haven't read the book(T K A M B) though.

OT: REALLY BLITZED ON SWAZI. + A LOT OF OXYCONTIN (TAKEN NAUGHTY-STYLE).

Snorting some quality china i just went and copped and watching Capote.

Sorta Ironic considering Philip Seymour Hoffman (RIP, you were a great actor) just died of a heroin overdose.

OT - High on MXE, Kratom, and weed. That LSZ trip was one of the best i've had in awhile, very introspective substance with great OEV and CEV visuals.

Well today has been aa good day. Started out with 3mg of etizolam and then a quarter gram of ron up thr nose then smoked like 5 cigs in a row ha had a couple mcchickens and then had my best workout in aewhile even ran a couple miles, good combo huh?

So feeling greatt also added one more mg of etizolam which should bring on the nods for a bit beforeI I am fforced to do homework ahh back to school.

Sorta Ironic considering Philip Seymour Hoffman (RIP, you were a great actor) just died of a heroin overdose.

OT - High on MXE, Kratom, and weed. That LSZ trip was one of the best i've had in awhile, very introspective substance with great OEV and CEV visuals.

Addicts are a weird breed, we hear of a celebrity dying of a heroin OD, and the first thing we hink to do is go score some dope :\

And I'm glad you enjoyed that LSZ trip, you should post a Trip Report :D

Addicts are a weird breed, we hear of a celebrity dying of a heroin OD, and the first thing we hink to do is go score some dope :\

And I'm glad you enjoyed that LSZ trip, you should post a Trip Report :D

That's true, I probably would've done the same thing back when I was using dope. His death made me think twice about using again for sure. You never know what you're getting when you IV high quality Heroin, it's like a game of russian roullete. Stay safe man :)

I'll hopefully try to get that trip report up when i'm feeling less lazy, I wanted to do it in real time but typing was next to impossible lol it was intense.

.5mg clonazepam
20 oz of Victory Hop Ranch (9% double IPA)
A couple big bowl hits and packing a lip of Grizz green.

Holy fuck I drank one more beer and I'm halfway there.

Last edited:
Holy fuck I drank one more beer and I'm halfway there.

just another awesome reason to choose DIPA :) if only they didn't tend to be more expensive.

to be on topic, i'm sober. my periods of sobriety are increasingly long these days as weed remains pricey (being illegal here) and i've slowed on my binge drinking. i'm undecided as to whether or not i'll take any benzo tonight. got a bunch of grapefruit on deck to munch beforehand should i indulge!

Status
Not open for further replies.