• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: I did amps yesterday, some residual stimulation. Don't see this as a setback tbh, I'm still focused on my goal, and I'm not going to allow that to change.

Keep it up man you seem to have the right attitude, getting clean can be very rewarding i'm working on getting there myself.

Tonight I smoked the last of my weed, kinda glad its gone tbh I need a tolerance break anyway, and took alot of kratom/phenibut/mxe/etizolam as well. I'm going to try to taper off etizolam (three month 5mg a day habit) and then cut down on my MXE/kratom use. It's time to get some clean time under my belt and get a clear head for a change. Sobriety is no fun but i'm 24 years old I need to get my shit together soon.

Also, I don't want to preach but I just want everyone who's mixing high doses of multiple opiates and benzos to be careful. I've OD'ed off that combo before and many others have as well...no one is invincible, there's a very thin line between "hallucinodding" and overdosing. Stay safe and use common sense <3

Last edited:
clonazepam
tbsp of bali kratom
weed

I hope this puts me to sleep in a couple hours. Either way I'm good and high.

Last edited:
120 mg oxy ir. to wake up. don't have much left. now the stress comes (getting a new script).

^ BIG STRESS HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING FROM PAIN CLINIC. GOING TO HAVE TO GO STREET ROUTE AGAIN! WHEN THE ISSUE WILL PROBABLY BE SORTED BY THIS EVE. but im already starting to get sick (only had norms IR's and cwh left).

Keep it up man you seem to have the right attitude, getting clean can be very rewarding i'm working on getting there myself.

Tonight I smoked the last of my weed, kinda glad its gone tbh I need a tolerance break anyway, and took alot of kratom/phenibut/mxe/etizolam as well. I'm going to try to taper off etizolam (three month 5mg a day habit) and then cut down on my MXE/kratom use. It's time to get some clean time under my belt and get a clear head for a change. Sobriety is no fun but i'm 24 years old I need to get my shit together soon.

Also, I don't want to preach but I just want everyone who's mixing high doses of multiple opiates and benzos to be careful. I've OD'ed off that combo before and many others have as well...no one is invincible, there's a very thin line between "hallucinodding" and overdosing. Stay safe and use common sense <3

Thanks man. :) Best of luck to you as well. Let's do this shit!

OT: not high.

^ BIG STRESS HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING FROM PAIN CLINIC. GOING TO HAVE TO GO STREET ROUTE AGAIN! WHEN THE ISSUE WILL PROBABLY BE SORTED BY THIS EVE. but im already starting to get sick (only had norms IR's and cwh left).

Well that just took a brisk bmx ride (feel less rich whitey on bmx in the hood than in my newish vw). and I got some china. still stressed as fuck.

Took a big line. am high. but still stressed. why couldt boxes of oxycontin grow in my backyard ?!

lovely high. 100mg oxycontin on top of my daily codeine dose has me itching mildly. Just put some dexies in the mix too, pharmaceutical speedball if you will. Motivated and mellow.

The night is young :)

Have to say, I kinda like the effect of oxycontin chomped up.. It doesn't release instantly, so you dont get quite the kick.. but it doesn't release at fully slowed down rate either, so you get where you need to with not too much more, and then you stay there unexpectedly long. :D

Last edited:
Am waiting till hallucinodding before I post in this thread. Dunno if I feel like getting that high tho. For now Heroin snorted and dragon chased + an OC 80 (which I caved and chewed - supposed to take em whole) feels chilled, not irritated for once.

Woke up, snorted the last of my heroin, took my .5mg subutex, made a mug of yerba mate, took some rhodiola, took 5mg valium, and had a cigarette.

i kept taking more and more benzo last night because i couldnt sleep and i think im still a little fogged up and disinhibited. i had my usual coffee this morning but it didnt do shit.

im basically sober as far as feelin good goes but i cant even tell at this point.

edit: definitely getting my drink and smoke on after dinner tonight. fuck yea.

Last edited:
3mg etizolam .2 of cocaine, soobviously had to add a lil alch feelinh gooooood. And guess what? Got .27 og some flameeee ron next to me whenever I come down

Edit: an I aint got shit to do todayyyy. Highhooked wins

Yeah just did the ron. Feeling absolutely perfect

Yeahh completely trashed fucking chillin man hard I took 1 moremg if etizolam too an im.hallucinodding I just said out " just leave thd car on" ha Iim in bed alone

Last edited:
3mg etizolam .2 of cocaine, soobviously had to add a lil alch feelinh gooooood. And guess what? Got .27 og some flameeee ron next to me whenever I come down

Edit: an I aint got shit to do todayyyy. Highhooked wins

Yeah just did the ron. Feeling absolutely perfect

Yeahh completely trashed fucking chillin man hard I took 1 moremg if etizolam too an im.hallucinodding I just said out " just leave thd car on" ha Iim in bed alone

LOL highhooked does win. Enjoy it bro just don't make the the ol' speedball a habit.

I'm feeling pretty chill too after a good workout, etizolam, and a ton of weed, might toss in a little MXE or Kratom here soon for good measure.

gunpowder heroin, feels so good after six days of shitty dope that barely got me well. About to watch Bill Nye the Science Guy debate Ken Hamm the creationist live :)

getting really high and dreaming of wheemin.

JUst snorted what probably was 1/4 a g of china/thai white(decided I wanted the gram out my house aka rationalised getting really high). Am dreaming then awake dreaming then awake. Just needa brush my teeth before I pass out and I'll be happy.:?

Last edited:
Had a can of 8.4% and a can of 9% earlier and got surprisingly fukt. Ended up passing out in the hot bathtub water and sleeping it off.

Tbh sleeping it off felt better than the actual drunkness itself.

Bout to have another one now fuck waiting for tomorrow

Having a few glasses of wine tonight. Haven't smoked a single cigarette today, I could certainly go for one right now...

One pound of pst, had two pounds last night which are still hitting me, pst is too good and too cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.