Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5mg alprazolam
600mg gabapentin
70mg methadone
& stoned off some fire, indica-dominant strain.

Fairly faded off dilaudid craving a cig so I think ill go smoke one..

Im all out of e liquid any ways lol

...low key may have came up on a bottle of hydrocodone bough syrup today/yesterday and drank the entire thing :\ it was my friends dad's or something, we were looking for some loratadine cause i had dope itches from earlier, and we found that and he said i could have it... but now i just feel really juvenile and dickish for doing it... although it was clearly prescribed over a year ago as it's expiration date was a week from now, and that probably means it was gonna just go to waste... and they get that shit for free since they all work at the same hospital... idk, justifications, justifications...

anyway, after that, went to practice, smoked many spliffs and bowls, then went to la cabaña and drank two pitchers of margueritas, went home, killed what was left of our handle of maker's mark, had a bowl, and now I'm back at my apartment, and after taking a valium (10mg, 20 minutes ago), i'm laying in bed, smoking a bowl out of my bubbler.

^ Do you get sick when you don't use opiates at all ?

OT: Hella stoned on some Swazi + super slowed and faded on some benzos a lot codeine (300 mgs) + 40 mgs oxycodone, cyclizine, dph, pls cwh.I'll ake that hella fucked up then lol.

^ Hullucinodding and it aint even 7 pm, I should be ashamed of myself! Lol

*Couldn't be bothered to use edit button. Sue me.*

Merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
^IC. WIsh that shit worked for me. I really do. Maybe it's cos most I can wait with no hard opiates is 24 hours.

OT: stoned and noddy off cwh + 120 mgs oxy + 2 mg alprazolam + 2mg loprazolam + more swaz

so high wow.

A nice couple dabs, and some tincture sprays (oh man it's strong).

Just got home from pretty much sealing a real job, so I want to celebrate, but I just found out an old friend is in town from across the country so I want to go up to USC to visit him--probably tomorrow though, makes sense, right?
Seal the job tomorrow after I get the compensation package, and spend the day in LA chilling while I wait for him at 4, then tomorrow evening in LA...
Yes! Which leaves right now for the last of my Oxy IR.

Smoking pot, snorting dope, sitting at home, listening to vinyl records.

It's my day off, and it is going perfectly so far.

I know it's old news but the first side of London Calling is fucking flawless.

Last edited:
^sounds fucking A.

Chewed up 3 oxyIR 10s. Maybe I'll roll a J, definitely dab time.
This Dead Set isn't doing it for me, The Clash might be a nice change.

Ooo, and coming up hard, gotta turn these damn lights off. Nausea...

So far 2 glases of wine, 7.5mg of zopiclone, 1 cup of chai tea jajaja and 3 bonghits of sour diesel and I'm about to pack another more.

1 lb of good poppy seeds, 1.5mgs alprazolam and a few dabs. I've really been enjoying the pst as of late. Hope everyones feeling good this thursday night

took 20mg diazepam after a 4 day benzo break
been drinking good southwest brews
also smoking spliffs

now this is what vacation feels like. about to go grab some tacos before i continue with the revelry.

edit: its a good thing i ate again because before i did i was too high to remember that i actually DID eat dinner earlier today... i thought i had lost 5 bucks haha. nice to know it went in my stomach :)

Last edited:
30mg valium and a Dogfish Head Namaste, which is my new favorite white wheat ale.

Dank buds
1.5 tablespoon of bali kratom
a piping hot bowl of Progresso beef pot roast soup and some multi grain bread

What a way to start a day.

Not as high as I would like to be off 140 mgs oxycodone.

I had a boo-boo today and end up doing well over 300 mgs (since this am its now almost 11 pm), 360mg now, prob end the night at around 400 mgs if im honest.

But I know I'm in for some big changes next week. WHilst it does make me unhappy that I took so much, shit happens.

What is this I don't even omfgwtfbbq.

lol..been goin HARD recently. Much ketamine wow. amaze. So derp. wake up in dumpster bin. omg. Such Gak. tweak nutz. mix tracks, book venues, try to lease place, try to find and help young homeless girl who got assaulted on way from rave with find apt and go to school and stuff. fuck. world is much wack. Why is it this way? what the fuck, seriously? I hate humanity. Fuck this shit, I'mma do moar K and for a few minutes the world is more tolerable. Maybe it will give me the strengh to keep going, to keep trying to fix it, to try and keep spreading PLUR. or maybe it will cause hemodynamic instability. fuck. Me n Squishy just want to be in love and have fun with our friends, why do y'all ratchet motherfuckes keep robbing and raping our friends simply for walking down the street?

whateva, I'm semi-anesthetized. I guess it's ok. Suburban bro with marketing degree: Go back to looking down your nose at me cuz I do drugs and they're bad mmmm'k? But raping teen girls? That's fuckin BOSS, you da man, Josh! YEAH YEAH PARTY WITH SLUTS DRIVE BENZES SWAG YOLO PUM-PUM.

rangrz that is one of your best post in over 11,000.

today i woke up late, got sushi for brunch before smoking a spliff and walking to the closest liquor store. thankfully just 15min away. i picked up 4pk of elevated IPA (dank stuff) which i am now consuming with great enjoyment. more weed n beer await and i am always so happy when that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.