• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
I threw in 5 mg of zaleplon snorted and 10 taken orally. Which I could find my TV remote but it don't matter. Things will start making sense again in 15 minutes and 30 I should be out for the night. Cracking the last can of beer and starting to feel like I"m in "the dream zone."

3mg etiz

feeling a little light, but only a little..

wish i had a bottle of brandy or rum or something right now

mix that with coke and drink half a bottle and i'd be in heaven.

but im almost out of money though :(

Last edited:
Feeling nice and relaxed/nicely stoned to. Just smoked a couple bowls of dank cannabis + 2mgs of Alprazolam(im use to higher doses but its been a while so 2mgs is hitting the spot tonight).

I fucking hate multitasking while under the influence of diazepines

in chronological order i consumed today/tonight:
150mg baclofen
600mg pregabalin
250mg tianeptine
1200mg gabapentin
1 bottle of wine
small line of smack
several hits of crack
decent shot of smack
countless more hits of crack
another decent shot of smack just now.

it was an eventful night.

Slightly pleasant and calm
relaxed

if this is what its like NOT being anxious, then shit i might as well get hooked

A line and a dragon chase of china for my homey Phil!

Feels good man:
20140202_1408311_zpscd2cba8a.jpg
. I need to put the words feels good man in this pic. It's from Pulp Fic.

Slightly pleasant and calm
relaxed

if this is what its like NOT being anxious, then shit i might as well get hooked

Just hope you take ALL factors into account. I think you're making light of something quite serious, if you're serious that is.

OT: I did amps yesterday, some residual stimulation. Don't see this as a setback tbh, I'm still focused on my goal, and I'm not going to allow that to change.

^ Lope aint bad hey ?

I'm feeling very euphoric off heroin, hmmm strange. This stuff is quite moreish indeed. :D

Yeah at 18 mg + it OWNS bupe for me. AND THE PRICE IS A RUSH IN ITSELF lol. I've been stokcing up for doomsday.

OT: Noddin face! SMoking weed then gonna hit the benzos (the shitty ones).

IM NOT FIT FOR HUMAN COMMUNICATION. AM SENTENCING MYSELF TO HOURS OF SERIES IN THE SHOE IN B-BLOCK(BED + BEDROOM).

Last edited:
^ OH YEAAAAAAAAAAH.

Just had a dopeball (any other name for it ?)Gonna do bp and vitals make sure it safe to take benzo., mix an oc 80 into a line of china rather vice versa (the oc powder dominates the combo) but I use a razorblade to splice them together then form a line which I've just hit and I'm gonna carry on going into longer mini dreams(hallucinodding) at my tv screen absorbing none of what I'm watching.my keyboard

Drank a glass of good Cuban rum
Took 15mg of zopiclone
And now i just finished a slif of sour diesel

2mg IV Suboxone
500mg propylhexedrine
1mg lorazepam
70mg baclofen
2400mg gabapentin
100mg hydroxyzine
Ciggs

Snorted mad heroin after band practice, and before that I took 100mg of hydrocoone syrup "HyCet" (although there was no APAP in it so the "cet" part seems odd to me)
Smoked a good amount of reefer today as well, and i'm gonna take like 25mg valium right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.