• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night had 1.5 (actually a little bit more than that) of some garbage dope that i got for this kid cause i owed him a bag and dude fronted me one, and a friend let me have a little more than 5 units out of a 20unit/2 bag shot along with 90mg dexedrine ir.
The dope barely did anything at all;i suspect dude tapped the bags and hes so inconsistant that i think i am going back to my old main dealer, who told me last night that were still cool and he still got me, even thougj for a while he would refuse to answer his phone and then he told me to call this new guy and go to him even though ive known him for more than a year now
find out last night tjat hes still goin and hes got me whenever and i told him i wanted to only see him again. He tells me what he has right now costs the old higher price each due to them being big or spmething...
If he wont sell me bags for the standard market price like he used to then im not gonna buy off him either unless the discount for buying a b is enough tjat the price of singles doesnt matter then im going elsewhere too.
im gonnna tell him to get bags for the usual price back and i cant afford to pay nor will i pay what he said hes asking. I got other people, and my middleman will get me madman ridic good bags for the standard market price whenever as long as i give him one bag for getting it for me off his dealers, worst case.
that and said middleman cab come to me and can be trusted to be given the money and return with the bags without stealing money or dope, and he comes back with the product quick when we do that. dont like the idea but i trust him and hes done it for me with more than a bundle a bunch of times now, when i cant come cop with him due to obligations.

Last edited:
Yup trying not to take stuff that will make me fail a hair drug test which Valium will but I'm cutting hair soon and letting it grow out and using some home remedies coupled with my cray metabolism and drank a couple vodka tonics tonight feeling pretty good but also kinda stupid

Lol whos giving you a hair test? Alcohol is a no no btw. What I fuck with to pass pee tests are Suboxone, Soma, Gabapentin, etc.

About to drink some brews and do some xanax since I got tested last night and not again for a week.:)

Just realized today is the last day I can get fucked up, may or may not get tested on Monday. Fuck.

Last edited:
Little suboxone plugged an a little sublingual (under 2mg total) .

Etizolam should be here tomorrow.should be able to grab subs and xanax today

Tryna get a job above min wage. I usually take kratom and kava but I ran out.

Feeling fantastic. .25gs Cocaine insuf. + 20mgs of hydrocodone.

edit: just orally consumed 4mgs of alprazolam :)

Last edited:
how do fellow benzolovers feel about tobacco cutting down on the absorption/duration of said benzo. i have read when you smoke it does add that little buzz but also helps eliminate them faster.

i could be wrong, most likely am. but some feedback would be sweeet

I've never noticed a difference between benzos duration when smoking on em

how do fellow benzolovers feel about tobacco cutting down on the absorption/duration of said benzo. i have read when you smoke it does add that little buzz but also helps eliminate them faster.

i could be wrong, most likely am. but some feedback would be sweeet

from what i have read, accumulated levels of nicotine in the body from a consistent habit of tobacco smoking can have a minor diminishing effect on benzo effectiveness. as in, if you are a regular smoker, the benzo might not work QUITE as well. i've never noticed an individual cigarette or two affecting my benzo buzz though. i really dont know the science of it, i'm just repeating what i have read. TMK there is not a lot of research on the subject. in the mind of the layman (me) i guess it makes sense, since cigs raise anxiety and benzos take it away. benzo is just stronger.

on topic: i am drinking strong beer. saving other substance(s) for bedtime later.

Make that 1mg x 5 clonazepam (blue Sandoz). I like these, but they're pressed really well and takes forever when they are taken SL, haha it's kinda ridiculous. At least the consistent good quality and consistent dosage per tablet, makes up for the super slow dissolving-rate.

Might order some more or go get China White heroin, either the real a-Methylfentanyl, a potent analogue, or a good ration of diacetylmorphine:fentanyl. BUT... I took 70mg methadone this morning. Although, I have confidence IV CW's extreme rush, pins n' needles, intoxicating (or sometimes pharm-esque cleanliness i.e. dilaudid or opana equivalent) high would break through, because the MMT dose starts to wear off and I get aches.

*EDIT: WHEEW, ONE bowl of that F I R E Sour has me faced. For once, a strain potent enough to synergize and not be overpowered by my recreational use of benzo's. In this case, I'm enjoying 5mg sublingual clonazepam with this wonderful strain.

Last edited:
First dose of the day (9mg hydromorphone IV),
along with a 4 shot espresso ;)
feeelin' alllllright.
man, I love my coffee <3

16g kratom, 3 drinks (so far), and 60mg dxm. Feel good after opioid break.

I took about 7mg valium staggered, drank some six point resin (I like it more than hi res), gonna smoke some green now. Watched the new episode of Vikings earlier, good stuff. Next week some shit is gonna go down...

Status
Not open for further replies.