• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
two different kinds of chiva mixed together, feeling nice. And a pretty decent orgasm from sexting with my friend :> lol.

listening to music up loud, I don't think the landlord upstairs likes it but I never play it loud at night, they can suck it up this once.

^ lucky my sexting buddy is ignoring my Skype request that she set the date for. Fucking flakier then me and I'm the flakyest bastard ik.

Last edited:
just dosed 20mg of mxe under my tongue. staying at home tonight. let's see how it goes. i should clean my room.

[edit] + 50 minutes. feeling something. but not much at all. yet. Where will you be when the mxe kicks in? -zzz101

[edit2]almost +70 minutes. still not high. i did have a big-sized meal 30 minutes before i dosed. I'm putting it down to that- food slows sublingual absorption by a lot!! almost as like orally.

[edit3] took almost two hours before it fully kicked in.

peace

Last edited:
Smoked a joint with a friend and watched Battle Royal, a japanese film that The Hunger Games completely ripped off. Earlier had a few beers with a few friends and had a nice grilling sesh.

^nice man, sounds like a chill-good-time. Funny enough, did the same with my good buddy few days ago - had a sesh and watched battle royal in his house-mates room.

I'm greaaaaat! Good morning mix of Hydro and Clonazepam :3
Bed time calls sooooooooon lol.

blazed and nodded. got some of that same raw china I posted a pic of. if only uploading to photo bucket was as effortless as ctrl + c ctrl +v(copy and paste).

had half a gram of codeine a few hours ago with 4mg clonazepam.. .got some methadone and dosed 40mg with another 2mg clonazepam

been drinking skrewdrivers and getting blazed all night

i gotta order some food or go out soon... fuckin on one

Just crushed a huge waffles and bacon breakfast.

I think the super strong coffee I'm having with it is somehow reactivating the booze and xanax i had last night.

I feel goood

6mg clonazepam SL
70mg/7mL methadone sizzurp
25mg DPH
250mg chelated Mg
800mg cimetidine (~30 mins prior to m-done and k-pins)
Milk Thistle (HQ brand aka Swanson's)
Coffee, coffee, coffee!

In need of another bowl of some p o t e n t NYC Dour!

Also in a mood for some tryptamine-psychedelia ! Lysergamides or some mushrooms with a full-spectrum alkaloid content or a high % of baeocystin.

Can't keep my eyes open off a thin line slightly longer than a fingernail. also couchlocked blazed. so am weed nodding too. made money and got dope today. gr8 success.

Status
Not open for further replies.