• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
8mg of Alp? Jesus, I'd forget a whole fucking week if I took that much!

Sitting here waiting on my dude to show up. Ugh, I hate the waiting game. Why does getting dope have to be such a chore? It'd be so nice if I could just go into a store and buy a few grams and be done with it lol

1mg etizolam, like 1mg of suboxone then like 6 hours later a 20 of ron which i actually felt pretty nice. Have taken a total off 1000mg of tagamet today. 600 before the sub dose ad then 400 after the heroin.

Got some great grey kinda white heroin been getting it for 3 months now my dealer has never changed hos batch always puts me on my ass. I just have ine question because this is the k not h I have been able to get my hands on... does other heroin taist exactly like oxy when smoked? Because my shit does

Out of weed and don't really have any cash, so I suppose I'm just gonna keep drinking tea and smoking cigarettes.

Work tonight's gonna be a bummer if I don't get a little nug before I start.

Im new here just got my script of subutex. Took two under the tongue and feel like i can run a marathon. I feel fn Great. Also If i could feel like this all the time I'd be a millioniare.

Im nodding off as of now now smoke time my friends love you guys. Peace to world. And merry xmas

Good drugs today.

70 mg/7 ml's of methadone (10mg/1ml cherry oral methadose solution)
2.75mg alprazolam SL (White brand-name Xanax bar; "XANAX" on side with three scores and a "2" on the other)
600mg gabapentin
Weed brownie (made with cannabis-infused coconut oral)
50mg dph
800mg cimetidine
250mg chelated Mg
L-theanine

My benzo withdrawal seems a bit better today, I hope I'm not celebrating too soon here. :) At this rate, I might actually succeed in getting off benzos. =D

Yea! Good for you! It does get easier. I forget how long it's been for you but for me the first like 2 weeks were the worst, but then it improved pretty quickly.

OT: Some oxy which I'm not feeling at all... But I cut out of work early so I'm home now with new Ti, ready to dab dab dab.

plmar are you sure you aren't just dehydated? whenever i feel lightheaded or shitty for no apparent reason it's usually that.

im sure im always dehydrated

feel somewhere between chill and tired right now.

I am fuckked up... Feels fucking nice i have been so wound up lately. Smoking on some strong ass sativa cannabis, trippy stuff when the high first comes on. i love it. + 17mgs of Alprazolam. Highest dose i have ever done with Alprazolam. i am actually pretty coherent but i am trashed, lol.

8mg of Alp? Jesus, I'd forget a whole fucking week if I took that much!

8mgs is a cake walk for me(not dick sizing just my tolerance is hi, i was a dissociative/Alprazolam addict/abuser for close to two years). Its weird, Alprazolam doesnt make me fall asleep anymore, i like it tho. i tend to clean my house/room and skits out on cleaning, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Started back on black tar heroin recently. Quit for such a long time, but.... dope will always have a place in my life.

75mg hydrocodone, 200mg lyrica, 2mg clonazepam, 1.5g phenibut, 20mg cyclobenzaprine, 150mg diphenhydramine, 1 bottle of Blue Moon Valencia Grove Amber Ale 5.9% alcohol, and smoking my electronic cigarette which contains the stimulant propylhexedrine from a Benzedrex nasal inhaler. I tore the cotton into small pieces and extracted it into enough e-cig fluid to fill my tank about 1.5-2 times. It also contains nicotine, caffeine, and weight loss formula. It is quite energizing and provides a mild to moderate euphoria depending on how fast you smoke it.

I've had so little energy lately (last 2+ months). I guess it is just depression. I can barely function most of the time and have been sleeping 12-16 hours per day (of really broken sleep). Just no energy, and it is not from using too many drugs. Today I used more than usual, I have cut back on the downers. I had to stop taking my seroquel most of the time because even 400mg had me sleeping 18+ hours per day. I just take like 50-100mg when I use it. My dose was raised to 1,200mg every night during a manic episode because I wasn't sleeping on 800mg.

I should be able to get some meth just as soon as a new friend gets back from wherever he went - he said he'd get me a small amount to try out for a small amount of money. Gonna smoke some from my glass pipe when I get it and dissolve the rest in e-cig fluid for energy. I intend to try MT-45 and 25E-NBOMe as soon as I can get the money. Then I'll get a cannabinoid and 3-meo-pcp or something similar.

I'd like to try diclofensine too because it was developed as an antidepressant and worked but never went to market over fears of its abuse potential (I don't think that is a good reason not to market an antidepressant - they are supposed to make you feel better and one that works really well should be expected to have some potential for recreational use or abuse).

If you are like me and buy the more expensive beers, you should try the Blue Moon seasonal collections. The winter beer may still be available and has 4 flavors, I think, all of them good. I just got what I guess is the Spring collection - same number of flavors, two of which are only available in the Spring pack. The blackberry flavored kind was extremely good - I'd give it a 9 or maybe even a 9.5/10 grade against all bottled and canned beers I've tried. The one I'm drinking now woulg get like an 8.33 or something like that. Fresh draft beer I had at the Cas Haley concert late November was better than anything I could get at the store though.

If you can find the Blue Moon Winter collection, try it first - it will be gone soon. It has a gingerbread flavored beer. If you see the Samuel Adams Winter collection, that one is really good, about as good as the Blue Moon collections. They have a Spring collection which is also very good but I did not like it quite as well as the Winter pack.

Just insuff. .2 of some decent quality Cocaine(for my area). Goes great with my benzo buzzzz! Also smoking on some GDP cannabis as i'm typing this. I'm comfortably numb lol

Just baked...
smoked some then ate a delicious brownie my roommate made ^^
I love edibles <3

Smoked a fatass bowl of stems and little bits of herb from the bottoms of canisters, kinda fiendy, but I really have no cash and no money in the bank until midnight tonight :(

Anyway, relieved now that I got that taken care of, feeling pretty good, listening to some classic Slint. Took a 10mg valium as I was writing this post.

Decided to vaporize 25C-NBOMe stuck in a glass pipe and it whacked me. I could talk about the aliens but I don't want to right now. It is going toward a deeper hole.

160 mgs oxy and 4 bongs of the grade. and i just woke up and have a full day of meeting ppl and some work. and I left out 30 mgs of valium aka 3 blues. fuck im a degenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.