• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice glass of Kratom and OJ (maybe 2.5 grams, eyeballed it, but I know my strains weights pretty well).

Some dank cannabis, a few dabs of oil made from the same.

A few edibles made from Post-run, actually dank thanks to a long decarb/infusion process.

Definitely not high after smashing that hydro which I swear had more cut (icing sugar or some shit) in the capsule than actual beads -.- smh

Why do people do that shit? You'll just lose customers! They even went out of their way to make sure the beads were on top side of the capsule when we opened to check if it was legit. So it gave the illusion that the capsule had all beads in it and no powdery crap at the bottom, those fuckers.. :!

I feel so fooled...
and SOBER..

At least there was some hydro in it and I don't feel sick for the meantime lol... just royally pissed.

Time to get royally baked and pretend I can forget about things...... :/

Smoked a joint after an extremely satisfying jam session with my band's drummer and a friend. Then we got some japanese food, I had a salad, duck, and some sake. Good day.

i just did a big line of heroin, it's creeping up on me now. and i see the bank has offered me an arguably reckless amount of credit. $10k +. hmmmmmmmmmmmm, first extinct is to take it all (its still like 5 days till payday) got 60 months to pay it back. But the credit bureau was closed cos it sunday. guess i got saved. will see what i'll do tomo, maybe jus take a lil bit. wow nodding face now. those big lines never pay off with heroin, always overboard and rush is minimal, just really heavy nodding.

Last edited:
That clonazepm & meth combo was phenomenal. I took 2mg more a few hours after the meth.

Now I've had three bowls of my roommate's new indica & 1mg more clonazepam. Debating if I should take the second (or third) 1mg & fall asleep or if I should add some meth into this equation. Hrmmmmmmmmm

^ dont add meth, sleep. only successful tweakers i used to know were those who slept regularly.

Friend came over with some 'dro. blazed

Got some really good dope yesterday from the old dude in the wheelchair who always yells at my friend "I don't know that girl in the truck! Don't be bringing that girl around!"

My friend cops for me from him. He told him "look - do you trust ME? Cos I know her, and she's cool, trust me."

"That ain't the same man I don't know that bitch".

So everytime I want to cop I have to call my friend, drop him off a block away and go park up the street so dude doesn't see my truck and flip out.

His dope is amazing though. Three sniffs this am and my sick is gone, a few more & I'll be high, then it'll be time to hit Starbucks and Jack In The Crack :)

thanks for the input everyone. i read all last night and basically all i read was what a poster said up there^
if any, a very minor effect.

thanks yall. i love this site. its a wealth of information.

High as a kite. Like really really high

4mg of bupe plugged
1mg Of etizolam. About to be 1.5 tho
Huge bong rip. Coughed so hard my chest hurt for like 20 mins lol
Cigs
2 cups of coffee (its actually 8 cups if you count it on the coffee pit itself but this mug holds a decent amount)

Has anyone seen the movie "cocaine cowboys"? Don't know whether to watch it or not, but its on my watch list on netflix. I can google it to I guess, but I want someone's opinion from here.

Damn I'm highhh.

Lots of mate
few vape hits of some dank purple weed
a beer
a cigarette
I'm feeling good and energetic, I think i'll go cop some more dank with a homie

2 cups of black tea
1 spliff
1 cigarette

EDiT: Damn, i'm stoned as fuuck. Smoked a fat bowl of some Sour Jack. my new favorite strain, this shit kicks you in the ass real quick

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the movie "cocaine cowboys"? Don't know whether to watch it or not, but its on my watch list on netflix. I can google it to I guess, but I want someone's opinion from here.

It's pretty good. Definitely worth watching.

OT: So stoned. So many dabs and bowls.
I have a bunch of bud I was gifted and I don't even know what to do with it all. Already had cooking bud around, now I need to find someone to process some into hash for me or something.

pretty down tonight so doing lots of dope. need to start tapering tomorrow so this is most likely the last time I'll be getting really fucked up. Don't ::want:: to taper but I need to, I have to focus on changing a few things in my life and I can't do that with a habit. Not saying once I'm off I'll never use again, but for now I need to get off it and handle my bidness.

Drinking beer and smoking a little weed

Just smoked some meth and now I feel just incredible

I'm at the tail end of my fade, probably gonna go over to my friend's place in Hollywood, just waiting on my ride.

beer and benzo wish i had bud, but im on a BUDget omg i crack myself up :( but srsly itd be nice. chilled regardless.

^ dont add meth, sleep. only successful tweakers i used to know were those who slept regularly.

Truth. I made myself lay down every night, even if I rolled around in the bed with my eyes wide open for 5 hours.

Funny enough, I've acquired some mixed amphetamine salts.. probably gonna take that with some morphine tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.