• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man I appriciate the reply.

What I ment by the whole use a little to the point im still wd a little was to lower what my body is used to but not quite as harshly as jumping off cold turkey. I guess tapering would have been a better description of my intentions.
Think ill space out what little bit I got left into less frequent dosing and lower mgs then make the jump for sobriety.

wish me luck lol. :p

Again I appriciate the response.

no problem and good luck, man.

Over the course of the day I've eaten

7mg etizolam spread out over 12 hours
50mg butalbital taken around noon
.05mg clonidine taken around 2pm
300mg gabapentin taken at about 6pm

It's been very relaxing, I'm going to try and not take any phenibut tonight for the first time in ages, I have been addicted to it since the end of the summer. I've got myself down to 300mgs a night. When at one point I was taking a minimum of 5 grams a day. Wish me luck I'm pretty sure this cocktail of mine is going to knock me out. I haven't been able to sleep without phenibut for a long time now, I'm looking forward to finally being free of the stuff.

Sweet dreams my fellow bluelighters :)

Drinking again as always... about to finish a pint of Jack off and smoke enough weed till I get ridiculously stoned.

Having some wine with my heroin.

I feel like I'm slipping back into my daily opioid habit again... which I actually don't really have a problem with, seeing as I can actually kinda afford it, between my dayjob, my band's shows, and bi monthly selling my homegrown (legally, with a caregiver's license and only to fellow MMJ patients and a small dispensary in Malibu) , but what worries me is returning to IV use, because that generally leads to me IVing coke or starting to do meth again, which is what I mainly try to avoid.

Ehh I'm rambling, it's what happens when I have a little drink on top of opioids.

Last edited:
good luck RapperGoneBad :) Maybe you could get some vicodins and use that once you've tapered the dilaudid a bit, just to get your tolerance a little lower before you jump off?

O/T: disappointing night tonight. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result... so why do I keep doing it? Not talking about drugs. Why do I keep settling for something that isn't enough and doesn't make me happy?

Anyway, snorting heroin, feeling it and hopefully about to be feeling it more

Getting drunk on Natty Ice and smoking bowls of weed. Klonopin is wearing off so I took 10mg Sonata and hopefully I sleep soon. I am tired. But with that pill and some beer and weed I'll be out in no time.

EDIT: Blasting some dub step and man I feel fucking prime. Hello? by Going Quantam. Amazing.

Last edited:
Having some wine with my heroin.

I feel like I'm slipping back into my daily opioid habit again... which I actually don't really have a problem with, seeing as I can actually kinda afford it, between my dayjob, my band's shows, and bi monthly selling my homegrown (legally, with a caregiver's license and only to fellow MMJ patients and a small dispensary in Malibu) , but what worries me is returning to IV use, because that generally leads to me IVing coke or starting to do meth again, which is what I mainly try to avoid.

Ehh I'm rambling, it's what happens when I have a little drink on top of opioids.

Sounds like a good set up you got going bro, hope things go well for you in the future. Your living the dream!

BlueSaffron said:
good luck RapperGoneBadMaybe you could get some vicodins and use that once you've tapered the dilaudid a bit, just to get your tolerance a little lower before you jump off?

O/T: disappointing night tonight. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result... so why do I keep doing it? Not talking about drugs. Why do I keep settling for something that isn't enough and doesn't make me happy?

Anyway, snorting heroin, feeling it and hopefully about to be feeling it more

Thanks b.s. lol saffron diggin the support from my fellow blers.
I can only get thirties but at this point I really just want to cut the opiates out for a little while if not a long while, im strung the fuck out and fully dependent on getting high.

Ive thought abkut that exact same insanity quote for my usage and gf lol interesting you mentioned in this post.
hope your night turns out well and you get a buzz on. Maybe in time you can find some direction to help curb the usage.

I wish bith you guys the best.

OT: Dosing more dilaudid at the moment. Pretty fucked up but so is my bank account. Gonna smoke a camel and hit the sheet I work at 5 am

Last edited by a moderator:
appropriately buzzed off of overpriced airport drinks :\ had to walk to and from there just to get some food and liquor, which was like 2+ miles. everywhere else was closed. good thing i'm used to snow.

gonna have a rollie and then pass out, hopefully to awaken and get on a flight the hell out of here. taking another short benzo break to reset tolerance.

Lots of firestone wookie jack dipa, its been 8 years now since my buddy died in a gun accident, been making merry with lots of old homies,

dem 4am insomnia-even-though-you-took-20mg-valium-and-1mg-melatonin feels

^ Valium isn't a good hypnotic, although it's a benzo it's far from the best benzo to help you with sleep. IMHO.

Benzd up man, hard. An great bud lil suboxone and warm bed witg avfew hours to sleep becauseclass is canceleddd betches

Benzoed face 4.5 mg loprazolam 1 mg alprazolam 20 mgs clobazam (over the course of the day) + - 300 mgs oxycodone.

+ 200 mgs mst oral morphine liquid. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. + some more benzo-fucking-diazipine's. loprazolam and zaaaayyyynax.

Last edited:
^ Valium isn't a good hypnotic, although it's a benzo it's far from the best benzo to help you with sleep. IMHO.

Benzos for sleep you wan't Midazolam and Loprazolam together (the Midazolam to knock you outand the loprazolam to keep you asleep). But from what I've gathered you can't get midazolam in the states as easly as you can here. I'd go with zoplicone (sure it's not euphoric) but it gets the job done.

OT: 200 mgs DXM added to my cocktail + some clobazam (similar to valium at high doses).

+ A few more bongs of some good swazi gold.

+ 300 mgs codeine with about 6 grams APAP. Had my liver tested last year and it was 100 % then. So as a one of /care.

More swazi time then bed. Need sleep. it took me atleast half an hour to write this post.

Last edited:
Not high enough unfortunately. I've railed about .25 grams or so which would normally fuck me all up. But I've been on a little binger for a week and a half and my tolerance is way up. Not too long ago, bumps of this stuff rocked my world. Now the lines are getting fat. Almost feels like a waste.

Time to reinstate the weekend only rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.