• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fat dose of dilaudid for the evening.
got me noddin a little which is always enjoyable besides having to type and retype everything im trying to say lol

Craving a cig this e liquid just doesn't hit the spot like a nice camel can.

Some wax but I can't find my weed so that blows.
Guinness, Natural Ice, and copenhagen.
When the buzz kicks in I will either look for my weed or just go to sleep and say fuck it and look in the morning it won't much but it was enough to be concerned.

EDIT: Half a klonopin.

Last edited:
On my level y'all I just need money for weed an id be in heaven.

Did .4 of heroin up my right nostril and took 1mg of etizolam. Took the etizolam like an hour after the heroin and it feels GREAT! I can slowly feel every muscle relaxing including my brain and feel my heart slowing down. Super chill right now an theres no way anything can phase me. Also had a couple cigs which are glorious onn this combo.

Make that 2mg of etizolam. Im gonna get totally trashed this evening on etizolam. Just keep taking doses until I can't move an feel like im floating.

be careful man :\

@OT: Finally got some pot, and split a g of china with my friend, just did my last line. Gonna take 30mg valium in a little.

Brother flaked on going boarding with me today so im nodding away my afternoon feeling fantastic.

switch to oxy mang. I cant imagine being addicted to such a short acting OP specially if you not IVing. How many pills u going through ?

OT: 80 mg oxynorm NOTHING. that h bender fked my haaaard won toerance drop, sigh. and a bong nothing.

Gonna double up on the weed and maybe 20 mg more ox.

Last edited:
switch to oxy mang. I cant imagine being addicted to such a short acting OP specially if you not IVing. How many pills u going through ?

OT: 80 mg oxynorm NOTHING. that h bender fked my haaaard won toerance drop, sigh. and a bong nothing.

Gonna double up on the weed and maybe 20 mg more ox.

Its in the works think I just found a good hook on some 30s.
Shit usually to expensive tho.

And usually a couple 8s a day. Way more then I can afford on my shit salary.

OT: sober withdrawal city at work all day.

Sober, last night I had a few beers with some friends, watched a few joints pass by as well as some blow. Didn't feel like either of them, preferred just having a few beers. Never really get the urge to overdo it with alcohol, unlike with other drugs.

I'm sober too. I had planned to be in New Mexico and coppin by this time today, but my flight out got pushed to tomorrow. a storm or somesuch...

anybody in atlanta want to get hyphy shoot me a pm within the next 10 hours lol

^Ugh. I hate when that happens.

OT: Oh right, I moved down to 3mg bromazepam today (from 6), so far 0 signs of trouble, and it's almost bedtime. Don't think I'll have much trouble falling asleep, despite the dose drop.

I'm sober too. I had planned to be in New Mexico and coppin by this time today, but my flight out got pushed to tomorrow. a storm or somesuch...

anybody in atlanta want to get hyphy shoot me a pm within the next 10 hours lol

I think they get krunk in that part of the us lol

Hyphy a cali and idaho ;) thing.

If your ever in boise ill get you down sir topham

Thanks big fan. I actually only got up to 3mg but then I went to a buddies and drank half a liter and smoking cigs all night I was sooooo fucked up.

Ot: finally got some dank buds so smokin down while on 2mg etizolam

Just smoked a bowl of sour diesel and ate 3.5mg of zopiclone. Yesterday I got super stoned by a dab of nice wax and a couple volcano bags

Didn't think i was gonna be able to cop today but shit worked out and im high once again.

Feelin very relieved and pretty faded.

I haven't been raising my dose as to not further this opiate dependence so it leaves a little to be wanted but atleast im not sick.

:\

this must be what addiction feels like...

Woke up, had my morning cig, last line of dope, and my morning coffee, and I feel pretty great now, smoking some pot on top.

Woke up, had my morning cig, last line of dope, and my morning coffee, and I feel pretty great now, smoking some pot on top.

Always extremely jealous of your line up playa... lol

OT: gettin my nods on.

Think I've decided to kick again. I was gonna make a new thread but I figure id ask you guys instead.
hope this is alright and to maybe get some answers

So say for the next four days I do an extremely low does of dilaudid like to the point of still being in wd it will.lower my tolerance before i stop using and actually kick these devil pills?

Last time when I ran out and just went cold turkey it was terrible...
I hoping to lower it a lil cause any thing less then last time would be a god send. Lol
also since h.m. is such a short acting opiate how long will the wd be, if heard 2-3 days is that realistic before I start to feel a little better?
I know the paws are going to be a bitch.

Last edited:
So say for the next four days I do an extremely low does of dilaudid like to the point of still being in wd it will.lower my tolerance before i stop using and actually kick these devil pills?

Last time when I ran out and just went cold turkey it was terrible...
I hoping to lower it a lil cause any thing less then last time would be a god send. Lol
also since h.m. is such a short acting opiate how long will the wd be, if heard 2-3 days is that realistic before I start to feel a little better?
I know the paws are going to be a bitch.

Only abstinence can actually lower tolerance IIRC, and why would you take low doses if you think you're going to still be in WD anyway? Either do a taper, or kick CT, I'm afraid. But Dilaudid is kinda hard to taper since it's so potent... I'd try lowering your dose by .5-1mg increments, at whatever pace your comfortable with, since i don't really know how to taper off of Hydromorphone since I don't have a whole lot of experience with that particular compound.

Only abstinence can actually lower tolerance IIRC, and why would you take low doses if you think you're going to still be in WD anyway? Either do a taper, or kick CT, I'm afraid. But Dilaudid is kinda hard to taper since it's so potent... I'd try lowering your dose by .5-1mg increments, at whatever pace your comfortable with, since i don't really know how to taper off of Hydromorphone since I don't have a whole lot of experience with that particular compound.

Thanks man I appriciate the reply.

What I ment by the whole use a little to the point im still wd a little was to lower what my body is used to but not quite as harshly as jumping off cold turkey. I guess tapering would have been a better description of my intentions.
Think ill space out what little bit I got left into less frequent dosing and lower mgs then make the jump for sobriety.

wish me luck lol. :p

Again I appriciate the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.