Votes: 60 40.5%
  • C) Put them in some other sort of food to mask the taste

Votes: 26 17.6%
  • D) Mushy Tea or Drink (such as juice)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • E) Grind them up and parachute the powder

Votes: 11 7.4%

• Total voters
shit i chose A but i meant B. I just chew them up and swallow. I dont find holding them in my mouth decreases come-up time really. maybe i'm doing it wrong... I don't mind the taste at all. :)

I voted A, as that's what I do with fresh mushrooms, chew them till they fit through the gaps between my teeth then swallow. Dry shrooms just get wolfed down, no way I could handle chewing them for 10 minutes. Does parachuting have benefits over gelcaps? Toilet paper in the mouth seems a bit nasty. I usually make bombs with rizla, but those are tiny ones for MDMA.

The advantage is you can fit a pile of powder in a parachute and you can only fit a tiny bit in a gelcap. It's also a lot easier just dumping the powder on it and folding it up instead of meticulously getting the gelcaps full of powder.

You don't even notice the toilet paper in your mouth. You put water in your mouth first, the TP falls in the water, swallow. It just feels like a big capsule, no different.

Parachuting is actually an extremely common method of orally dosing powders. It works really well. I've never tried the rolling paper method though.

It became a staple of my dosing methods after I perfected it. Kratom is what made me get into it. I couldn't figure out any other way to get the stuff in me easily. I didn't want to go through the work of a tea every time I wanted a dose. I also found parachuting much stronger. Because ALL of the powder ends up in your belly there's no loss from incomplete extraction (which is impossible to get 100% complete).

I voted C

Grinding my mushrooms into powder and mixing them in apple sauce is like a ritual for me. I had some of the best trips of my life with this mushy method and they always go down smoothly and you can barely even notice it's there.

Shroom pudding is pretty tasty as well :D<3

I know it's common, I always bomb MDMA in a rizla, I'd just never have used it to take anything more than 200mg or so of material.

E I guess

I grind 'um up on a piece of paper, funnel into mouth, chase with some beverage, BLAST OFF!

I've downed them countless times. I'm not bothered by the taste anymore. I just chew 'em up and swallow with a gulp of water or gatoraide.

I don't think psilocybe mushrooms taste that bad, so I just eat them.

but amanita mushrooms taste really terrible, so I grind them to powder so I can gulp them down faster. unfortunately, you need too much of them, so that parachuting is not an option.

I just chew em up real well for a few minutes and swallow. Always hits fast and strong.

i always make tea. i put lemon juice, a couple bags of ginger tea, and a couple bags of vanilla-chai. then when it's done i put in milk and honey. it tastes soooooo good and it works perfectly <3

i always make tea. i put lemon juice, a couple bags of ginger tea, and a couple bags of vanilla-chai. then when it's done i put in milk and honey. it tastes soooooo good and it works perfectly <3

Sounds fucking amazing!
If I bother to do mushrooms again, that's what I'm doing!

a - tasting unpleasant but ultimately wiser imho

b - if wet they are tasty if dried not as much but still edible i would eat them if i was hungry bahaha

c - taste of the food is too weird and crunchy in some parts if dried mush not for me no thanks. wet on top of pizza (after it wet through oven) would be good though im sure. so is yogurt surprisingly, but i believe milk is a base rather than an acid and acid is good for the belly of mushrooms.

rambling. aha

I've put my mushrooms on a pb&j sandwich before, but most of the time I just eat the bastards and wash them down with orange juice or something

I like how when I eat them you can almost feel them moving through various parts of my intestines, and with each shift in the stomach seems to bring another shift in the trips intensity. =D

I think someday I would like to perform an extraction and capsulate it. That would be intersting.

^Yea one of my best friends has trouble with the taste or texture of mushies and he'll usually eat 'em with a pb sandwich or in between crackers. I'm sure he'll chime in on the poll in a day or two.

Some of the best and most nausea free mushrooms trips I have had were with mushroom chocolates. Completely covers the taste as well.

I personally hate the taste of mushrooms but some batches are worse than others.