• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do YOU handle being ripped off

I'd usually run all over the lower east side of manhattan trying to find the stupid squatter punk that stole my $20 (and with it, my ability to get some smack/coke) for hours, and then resort to something illegal or pathetic to make the money back.

Well I was quite young when I got ripped off but I still wish I had that angry drive, just to have some satisfaction after the fact.

Spent 300$ for "4 g's" of molly tonight from someone i used to go to school with, aka i know where he lives. I drove back an hour and a half, tested it with some buddies and found out it was straight sugar. This thread isnt here to tell you what to do. Its about how you personally handle being ripped off,

Last edited by a moderator:
eh, I sit and wait for their worthless tweaker ass to get hauled in on felony gun charges is what I do. I go meet new people and find a new source, or I send somebody in their direction, somebody who you do not want to rip off and who won't take that shit. being a nice person surprisingly can come with the benefits of having the friendship of some pretty dangerous people.

There were times I threatened people and almost cracked one over the head with a crowbar (I wish I was kidding). However that was at the height of my oxycontin addiction and them bitches were carrying shit on.... I am however not a violent person but I'm not going to lie I thought about throwing rocks through windows, going with my acquaintance to jump some people and well a lot of other things. Luckily I never went through with any because I know karma will do it's job and karma did. 99% of the people who wronged me ended up in county and a lot of the time it was for theft or other big drug charges. I guess thats better than bashing someones skull in..... Hahahaha.

well, last night after being sold talcum powder and sugar as a gram of heroin i decided to send a very angry text to the prick that sold me it. not that it would do much, i texted him from another phone asking to meet up to sell me another gram posing as someone else. kind of glad he didn't reply, as i was so fuming and angry i had a knife and was ready to stab the guy up if he didn't give back my money. today i've kind of gotten over it but i'm still withdrawing like hell, i guess this is opiate rage at its finest. people were warning me on BL not to go out incase i got stabbed! well perhaps i could have, who knows. all i know is that i'm glad i didn't go back out there. tomorrow i'm going to hang out around a methadone clinic unless i can get ahold of some opiates and fast because i'm really sick.

I'm never normally angry or violent either towards them or others, even when i'm boxing i've learnt to control my rage. when i meet a dealer i expect it to be business as usual and put a certain amount of trust in the guy i pick up from, i'm polite and friendly, getting it done as quickly as possible. i treat it as if i were buying goods from a shop so to speak, i'd never be rude, always pay up and never expect for them to mug me off. they never really have either, most people cop a look at me if they are going to scam me and walk away before i meet them i've found. not that i look that intimidating and i don't intend to be, i believe its just an aura that i give off warning people to not fuck with me. the bruised and cut up knuckles don't help, with a scar down the side of my eye and pretty wide and large shoulders in comparison to the rest of my body. (all gotten from bare knuckling boxing and regular boxing too) =D

to me though whenever i get mugged off i get very very angry and if they are nearby they don't have a pleasant time. i remember when i was 15 years old, stupid i know, buying cannabis in an obvious area of london i was sold tissue paper. the guy was pretty big as well and could have been armed, so thinking back it was probably a really stupid idea. i chased after the guy and stomped his head into the curb because he kept refusing to give my money back and asked what i was going to do about it, i said i'm going to beat the living shit out of him, he laughed and told me i couldn't do shit to him and i should leave before things get ugly. well, i proceeded to smack this guy in the face which knocked him to the floor, and continually stamped on his head and just left him there, face covered in blood and his teeth coming out of his mouth. i then proceeded to take my money back (and only my money, not the rest) and left him there. fucking prick.

looking back at that i realise it was a fucking stupid thing to do, but hey, he sold me fucking tissue paper as weed. he thought because i wasn't an adult i wouldn't be able to do anything, belittling me and telling me things would get "ugly" because he would do something. don't fucking think so. it was also in a relatively busy area so i'm surprised i haven't been picked up by the police for it or perhaps he just got up and got the fuck out of there after i'd left. since then the only time i've been mugged off was yesterday and i luckily had some valium at hand to keep my cool, otherwise it could have gotten really fucking messy.

i dunno. i just expect that people will come through with what they're selling instead of messing around with the guy, if i was a dealer and had gear or whatever sure i'd underweigh it or whatever, but i'd never fucking mug someone off id always provide them with the gear. i guess the people that are apparently selling the gear probably aren't dealers to begin with anyway.

^Don't we all wish people wouldn't rip us off but it will always be apart if this lifestyle, it is a game after all. We win some and we lose some but with time we learn. I did stupid shit and got beat before but a lot of the time I could of prevented it... Oh well though, what's done is done. Other than that its a good thing you didn't go and stab them, not even worth it.... but I know how opiate withdrawal can make you think some sick things.

yup thats true. the first cannabis experience i described taught me to never source off random people on the street and always be able to smell it before i got any. was my first experience with H so i really should have got a tester first instead of just trusting the guy through a friend.

yeah, it wasn't a lot of money, 40 pounds but to me its the principle that a person can be so fucking immoral to do that. i dunno, you see someone suffering from opiate w/d's in front of you and is feeling down and you still continue to rip the guy off. if he had of been like "yo sorry dude i don't have any anymore you were too late" or even "sorry man this stuff isn't real" i wouldn't have fucking cared. i would have respected the prick for admitting it instead of making me walk around to get home and get this shit in front of me.

yeah the withdrawal was making me crazy last night especially. it was a nightmare. i'm relatively sedated now so i'm manageable but i'm still sick. thinking about it i'm also glad i didn't go out there and stab him either. would have been a big fucking mistake on my part and completely not worth it for the trouble it could have caused and the guilty moral conscious for the rest of my life. i believe injuring someone and taking their life is completely different, i can injure and forget and not care but could never take a life in reality. blood opiates.

^And these are all big signs screaming at us to quit these drugs. The violence that is felt, the getting ripped off, the withdrawal symptoms and so on. However we don't because doing heroin is worth all that shit even though we are just getting high to feel only okay.... In the end I think its best to refrain from not only murder but injuring someone period. It really isn't worth it and deep down you know some part of you cares...some part of you knows that hurting someone isn't the answer. It never is..... but the drugs or withdrawal symptoms like you to believe it is... lmao.

Ugh and how I wish people were honest all the time but that's never going to happen. Shit I ripped off people before but never sold fake drugs. I knew it was wrong but I still did it. So if I could do it I know someone else could as well. Anyways good luck and hopefully you find better people to deal with but never trust anyone in the heroin scene. Never ever.... and be prepared for the day when its not you throwing the punches... cause that day can easily come.

well... i was going to use the heroin as bridge between finding my next oxy dealer. i never planned on staying on heroin because its so shady and from all i'm reading never goes right and is laced with loads of shit. when i injured the guy that ripped me off for the cannabis i wasn't withdrawing or high. i simply have always had this anger inside of me and when someone pisses me off it always comes out regardless of being in withdrawal or not. withdrawal just seemed to push it further in the fact i was willing to stab someone. i'm usually always friendly, kind, caring and polite even when doped up or even when I'm withdrawing actually - i just am a little bit more irritable than normal, but i never get violent towards anyone actually. just these scumbag dealers and really bad people. i have morals that i stand and live by, my anger never will make me violent toward anyone apart from these kind of people, it's my nature, in the blood and i don't think it's ever going to leave it.

i never go to a dealer expecting a fight. and i never receive one normally because i always meet these people in relatively well lit and public areas first to gauge their character and self. i never trust these people off the bat, but can somewhat gauge what a person is like from their first impression on meeting them. yesterday i got it handed to me. thing is the day that punches come is the day someone dies, either me or them. i just hope that never happens. i never provoke anyone into punching me, and i never will, like I've said i'm to the point and just want to get things done. always on time, never short changed and polite. if people are going to start punching me over that, well.... good luck to em.

Synthetix, here in the states we call them jits- ie, wanna be drug dealers. I dealt with this lying sack of shit for months getting cocaine. He came through many times but was sketchy. He would tell me "I got you Come now" and left me sitting in the car park for 20 minutes because he had to cop from somebody else in order to serve me. It was annoying having to wait in the projects but I put up with it because the product was good. That's when I had a deal for him to buy some weed. He came into my car like always, gave me my shit and said he needed to go inside to weigh it. He took the weed and never came back. I blew up his phone, knocked on doors and nobody knew him. In hindsight, I should have seen this coming.

I barely ever get ripped off anymore, but when I do I don't mind. Usually I'm very generous and end up giving away the rest of my score at the end of a night out.

I've never been ripped off, mostly because I respect all human beings and after being shown respect it is hard for the other party to do silly things. Humans just work like that. You pissed the dealer off somehow and that is why you are snorting pool cleaner you fucking dumb rude cunt.

Used to just walk away and try to do better ... You know charge it to the game... Well I'm retired now and have been for 4 years ...so if any of my hard earned money gets wasted on fake or inferior product I simply go confront the person , voice my concern and get a refund and wonder why I ever moved back to this shithole ... I tend to get more violent if I feel disrespected.

Last edited:
suspecting they lose out in the long run i dont let it bother me much. always someone else.

I'm petty as fuck. I do crazy shit like advertise a free car on craigslist with their name and address. Throw a handful of nails in their driveway. Fill up baggies with sugar and baby powder and throw it all over their lawn. I've egged houses.

I once signed my ex (after he gave me some bunk shit)up for tourist magazines from all 50 states, knowing that he irrationally hated junk mail. Also, pamphlets on joining Islam, samples for hundreds of free feminine hygiene products, and filled out about 10 applications on those going to college websites where they call you 79 times a day.

I don't do things to hurt people, but I sure as fuck love pissing them off.

I usually am too nonchalant to retaliate.

I've even been ripped off by the same couple guys several times and never learn.

IDK why that is. Desperation.. never learning from mistakes.. both.

I usually buy from people that value repeat business, and find ways to be a good customer that they don't want to loose.
Got light bags of weed (like 15% ) a couple of times, send a SMS to the main dude, he asked who was it that delivered and I had a free bag next time.
One time on DN a guy did not send, bought from other guys to verify my address wasn't flagged, switched dealer, the guy's account was closed a couple of weeks later.

Another guy still on DN sent me wrong weight 2 times, the first he reshipped, second time he kept the bad feedback.

When I was on the other side of things, meaning I gave to someone that ripped off another person, that also would come to me directly, as soon as the guy told he had been ripped off I exposed the thing and compensated him for free.

Another time a guy had a blotter from me and sold it to someone else immediately, then both dudes are fighting as the blotter had been sucked on and they argue who was it that did that, I asked for a pause in their argument, put the wet tab in the trash and gave one each for free on the premises they stop fighting for it and they did.

Last edited: