• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do YOU handle being ripped off

Its a learning experience, life goes on. You could learn from other peoples experiences but in this game, its a rolld of the dice.

i totally regret it now, but i once called someones dad when he took too much of my money for very little product, then stole the product from me (it was 'lost'). however, i got my drugs straight back, plus some extra, think he thought i was gonna phone the police...

about getting ripped off, in the UK its a big problem- there are many dealers who can make a living off one time deals, because they get so many and there are so many desperate people. for them, they still make a living despite being well known rip off merchants. these guys piss me off!!!

I only buy off people i know really and they would not rip me off. Plus most of the time they weigh it up in front of me just to show that they arent short counting me. Ive got a rep around where i live as a pretty good guy to deal with as long as you don't try and rip me off. The few times i have been ripped off where settled by threat of violence or just beating on the guy who ripped me off. But getting ripped off is not a problem anymore really unless i buy off the street from someone i don't know which i rarely do since it's dodgy.

So i don't handle being ripped off very well :\

Damn - I get mad for a few minutes and then realize that will do no good and that I cannot undo it. I try to learn from what made me vulnerable to getting ripped off and then try to avoid doing that again.

For example - DUMB: going to the hood and finding a guy who has no stuff but will go get it for me if I give him the money and "circle the block"

Also I do try to remember what the person looks like who ripped me off so I don't try to buy off the same person again.

i learn from it, if your going to give a guy money and hes going to go get it make sure you get some collateral. its your fault if you get ripped off, we all know that people are crazy, people are jerks, thats the world we live in and if you cant accept it i think you are immature. sure things should be different and we should do all we can to change it, but you have to accept the status quo.

robert kennedy said something like "if your in a bad neighborhood and somebody is giving you trouble than its your fault", which is a little bit extreme but you get the point.

i just try to learn from my mistakes, but when your sick you take stupid risks sometime

i would take my business somewhere else next time. but as I buy pharms and weed, it would be almost impossible to rip me off.

I guess I do what most people here do, basically get really pissed off and don't buy drugs from them again. Pisses me even more when they say their drugs are strong and the best blah blah blah.....cunts.

well i fuck ppl a lot so i think sometimes i deserve to get fucked plus im rich mofo i dont care that much:p

i doubt very many people who go and get revenge, even if it is dealing with something more than average. once it actually happens to you its a different story. you take a loss, its a part of the game ha.

When i would buy from my friend he would take a little but from mine and just keep it for himself. I knew he did this but since he was my only source i had to keep going to him.
But now i pick up from my new friend who is reliable and wouldnt do that to me.

when dealers rip you off, but it's your only connection.

I hate the situation i'm in grrr.
Damnit I said a POINT, this is not even a point.
But it's like the only heroin connection so,.

There are tons of dope connects, why would you buy from them again. Just a bad idea lol