• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do YOU handle being ripped off

moonyham

Bluelighter
Its happened to everyone, or alteast nearly everyone whos ever bought drugs. Its happened to me, on several occasions and it just plain sucks.

What do you do when you get sold fake drugs or worse yet just get plain ripped off and you dont even see anything.

Whats the best thing to do in these situations, ive never really had much of a problem, but ive never really bought anything but weed and a few mushies.

Last edited:
I bought a roll off some chick that hangs out with our friends. Totally bunk roll! No effects. I was pissed, sober night...>:p

not like you can do anything about it really without doing something drastic

what goes around comes around
they'll get what coming to them ;)

Now if its a large amount thats a whole other story hahaha

In the past i handled this type of thing like a maniac. But nowadays i just take a sedative and relax if it isn't alot of money. I don't have this problem too often anymore, i have red flags going off whenever i hear " give me the money and i'll come back " from people i haven't known for around half of my life.

Unless you're high up in the game it's simply not worth the potential consequences to seek revenge. I just let it go, and take solace in 3 things:
-The fact that some day, likely sooner rather than later, they'll be in horrible withdrawal, and will at some point think 'that one dude always helps out people who are dope sick, i wish i hadn't ripped him off'
-That most likely they've traded a small short term gain for a far more lucrative future by losing a connect, and
-They'll have both of those repeated several more times and I inform other people of their dishonesty; having a bad rep is a problem in places like here where there's very few good hookups and they all know eachother.

I just consider it a tax on drugs. Instead of thinking about how I was just ripped off, I think about all the times I got really good shit for cheap. It evens out unless you are getting ripped off a lot, in which case I don't think the drug culture is a very safe place for you.

-The fact that some day, likely sooner rather than later, they'll be in horrible withdrawal, and will at some point think 'that one dude always helps out people who are dope sick, i wish i hadn't ripped him off'
-That most likely they've traded a small short term gain for a far more lucrative future by losing a connect, and
-They'll have both of those repeated several more times and I inform other people of their dishonesty; having a bad rep is a problem in places like here where there's very few good hookups and they all know eachother.

exactly the way i see it. :)

as a juvenile you get drunk w/ your pals and fight the dudes
as an 18+ adult you walk away and take it as a lesson learned

(in my experience)

I go around their neighborhoods spraying rival gang graffiti. Thus starting an unnecessary gang war. Then proceed to call the police about gang activity.

yeah, drugs arent really gang based here aye, its more independant sellers. Gangs probably supply higher up but def not in the single hit sales.

as a juvenile you get drunk w/ your pals and fight the dudes
as an 18+ adult you walk away and take it as a lesson learned

(in my experience)

True, but it does suck to be in the 18+ group.

meh, I wasted 50 bucks on seriously bunk acid, rather than get angry I just let it go, a friend who had the same thing from the same dealer went over and beat the shit out of him, so what goes around comes around,

if I was ever seriously ripped off though I'd go over to their house when they were away and bust serious amounts of shit up

always own a set of lockpicks, they come in handy for this reason

Well its pretty apparent as to why people get away with ripping people off when it comes to drugs.. everyone is just a doormat.

Such a typical druggie line 'na maaaaan, karma will like, totally take care of them dude'.

Jeez

^ i dont worry about the person who ripped me off so much as what the consequences will be when they find my bloody prints all over his house. as most people grow up they realize nothing is worth losing your freedom, with the exception of family. drugs just aren't important enough to me, srry

lol yeah but to not even say anything.. who knows they might have not given you a proper dose by mistake you know, it cant hurt in just questioning it.. i mean yeah he could just say 'yeah i gave you bunk acid so what, what the fuck are you gonna do about it' but who cares, atleast you tried. You guys seem to just think ah fuck it its just tax maaaaan, karma will fix it maaaan.

Its happened to everyone, or alteast nearly everyone whos ever bought drugs. Its happened to me, on several occasions and it just plain sucks.

What do you do when you get sold fake drugs or worse yet just get plain ripped off and you dont even see anything.

Im considering what i should do.. Last night me and a mate decided we would trip out on acid, he got in contact with 2 mates of his whom he knows alot about(address, names, everything) and they said they could score some acid. We give em some cash and they go and come back, with a bottle of ch'i, a health tonic, anyway the stuff in the bottle was 'water mixed with acid'. It tasted bitter, like something youd be forced to chuck in your mouth at a dentist or something, and no effects happened.. i felt a lil funny but that could have been the several joints i smoked.

Im thinking we should get to the dealer through these 'mates' of his and just say 'look man, we dont know if it was diliberate or a mistake or what ever, but the acid you sold us through 'so n so' didnt work at all' and see what happens from there.

Whats the best thing to do in these situations, ive never really had much of a problem, but ive never really bought anything but weed and a few mushies.

Well you have to be sure it wasn't the guy who got it for you who ripped you off as opposed to the guy he got it off?

Then got his address and phone number and call the cops saying he deals drugs from his house?

Or go around there one night and throw paint on his house .

I don't care what anyone says, revenge actually is sweet!