• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do YOU handle being ripped off

WORD. I hate that shit, people rip me off left and right! i always get ripped off for things and when i dont get ripped off for the price, the product is unbearably shitty! i had one connect who sold me first bunk acid, then bunk mdma, then bunk dmt, then bunk coke, (the only refund i got was for the dmt, because i hadnt paid for it when i smoked it with him and we both knew that it was clearly bunk, so there was no reason for me to pay him for bunk shit) and it was only after buying a bunk gram of coke that i finally thought "ok, dont buy from this fucker anymore" but he was my only connect for anything besides meth at the time. i still buy from him, but only pharmaceuticals, because theres no such thing as bunk adderall or vicodin.

I hate the situation i'm in grrr.
Damnit I said a POINT, this is not even a point.
But it's like the only heroin connection so,.
I was in your situation back in 1986. I hated to do it but I told my connect to fuck himself. I was a puppet on a string and hated it!! I was sick for 10 days and weird for another 20 days. 26 years later I'm nobody's bitch and that feels better than any shit I put into myself. Good luck.

I normally dont get ripped, just with tar. Im very underground heroin user. Everything thinks im clean. Guess i just don't know where to look.

If I can get back at the person who ripped me off I'll most definitely go for it. If I can't for some reason, I tend not to lose any sleep over it.

It's easy to say 'don't buy from them again' but when you're sick and the ripping off bastards are the only ones who are answering their phones, it's hard to want to.. 'teach them a lesson'. This happened to me only last week, and the very people you're wanting to torture then become your saviours again. Dealers.. cunts.

Im a vagina. At the least i will just call them back and be like hey soo uhhhhhh......yea. But if they give me any shit at all ill just say whatever and forget about it.

You live an you learn...expecially in the drug game.

Take it on the chin, I guess. No legit dealer has ever ripped me off before, only middlemen... and that, my dear friends, is why I don't go through middlemen anymore.

Take it on the chin, I guess. No legit dealer has ever ripped me off before, only middlemen... and that, my dear friends, is why I don't go through middlemen anymore.

Well that's what legit means isn't it? :D
I kid, I know what u mean heh.

For me, if I get ripped off they lose me as a costumer, period. I haven't used middlemen in ages, except my best friend (who I only bother with middlemanning when he's going to pick something up for himself anyway).

These crack heads grabbed the goods outta my hand and sped off with my arm still In the car and drug me several feet. My bf tracked them down and broke his ribs w a metal baton. I dont condone that behavior though, it was extreme. Other than that I've been ripped off a few times and chock it up to experience it made me wiser and now I can read people better and if I feel something's not right I don't continue the deal. Such as the famous lines..."give me your money he's right around the corner I'll be right back" or "he doesn't like to meet new people so just let me run upstairs." I never part with my money unless goods are inspected and if they don't trust me enough to look at them then I don't trust buying from them. I haven't been burnt in ages though, from experience Mexicans are the most reliable in CA and I only deal with them. I don't deal with other junkies because it never goes smoothly.

Last edited:
not like you can do anything about it really without doing something drastic

what goes around comes around
they'll get what coming to them ;)

Now if its a large amount thats a whole other story hahaha

This. I mean what are you going to do? Kill them? Beat their ass? You will get arrested. These situations are fucking horrible and it happens alot especially wit drugs like meth and heroin....no fucking honor I tell you.

how do i handle being ripped off? well, if it's a weed dealer, i can simply say, "fuck you. you give me my shit on point for standard club price or I don't buy from you" and they listen because they know there is someone else who will give me a good deal not far away, or that I could just go to the club and redeem my medi.
with other drugs, however, if the dealer gave me a .2 of meth when i paid for a .5, if you called them out, they'd tell you to go fuck yourself, cause A, they are probably more threatening to you than you are to them, B, cause typically, one dealer will "own" an area, so finding someone else is a fat chance, and C, because you "need" what theyre selling, so youll take what you get as long as you get a fix. it sucks, but you're in the land without law, and it's one of the risks you take when you get involved in the world of drugs.

227px-Drive-ByShooting-GTASA-motorbike.jpg

otherwise i'd calmly return to my pharmacy and have them kindly rectify the situation:D

Just got burnt for $40 fucking bucks by someone I've been dealing with for years now. He was a fucking middle man. I even middled for him a few times, but it's whatever. I was just like, what the fucking fuck... it was all I can say... then I went home, cried a bit because I knew I was going to be sick soon and miss a job interview, got sick for a few days and now I guess I'm stuck finding new connects... or being clean... ha, ha.

getting ripped off can come in the form of bunk product, or straight up getting burned for cash and getting nothing in return. both have happened to me, and i have dealt with almost all of the situations in different ways.

the one time that still always pops into my head when i think about getting fucked over is when i was real deep into opana. me and my real good friend at the time, still an acquaintance, were going to get some of the old, wonderful opana 40s. well we get to the apartment complex, and the guy comes outside and says the dealer who was in the same complex didn't trust him to give him the pills before he had the cash. my friend was in the game heavy at the time so he knew this was sketchy and got the guys cellphone as collateral. well the motherfucker had two cellphones, and gave us a shitty, non-operable one. once we had been waiting for 10 minutes we tried to make a call on the phone and it didn't work. all the phone was used for was storing contacts. we never found or saw the dude again, and if i had i would've laid straight into that dudes face. i was in a different state of mind back then.

when i get ripped for quality, i definitely let it be known to the dealer. if i feel like the connect knew or could afford to give me a refund i definitely ask for it. if he/she says they can't, i'm not gonna go after someone over small quantities which is all i buy these days. i have been refunded on multiple occasions and almost all of them have been for bunk acid. the psychadelic crowd is so much nice and understanding around these parts, and i'd imagine most places. especially compared to dope/pill-heads or uppered-up folk.

i bitch to them a lot and the only time it's happened (sold 3 bunk hits of acid for a net price of xxx) I was reimbursed with a half gram of one of mephedrone's more legitimate bastard children :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never really had to worry about this until the past few months. Now that I have cash people are constantly trying to rip me off and rob me. Ive learned that you seriously cant trust anyone. Alotta people want to just be friends with me now just because of money and drugs. So far what I have done in the 3 times I have been robbed and ripped off in the past 2 months is just be smart about it. If its not worth it drop it. But ive been gettin pretty clever recently with ideas on how to get them to pay me back ahah.

Oh man, I don't handle it well at all. Luckily I don't cop through middlemen anymore, but when I did (and would subsequently get ripped off more often than I'd like to admit). I'd usually run all over the lower east side of manhattan trying to find the stupid squatter punk that stole my $20 (and with it, my ability to get some smack/coke) for hours, and then resort to something illegal or pathetic to make the money back.

Oh man, I don't handle it well at all. Luckily I don't cop through middlemen anymore, but when I did (and would subsequently get ripped off more often than I'd like to admit). I'd usually run all over the lower east side of manhattan trying to find the stupid squatter punk that stole my $20 (and with it, my ability to get some smack/coke) for hours, and then resort to something illegal or pathetic to make the money back.

fuck squatter punx and toothless asians

Part Time Punx

It depends on who ripped me off. If its someone that you dont fuck with then you suck it up and walk it off. Now, the dumbasses that think its a game ill confront them and intimidation works 95% of the time. Every now and then you might have to get a little rough but hey the way i see it is either step or get stepped on.