• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives How do you guys chug DXM syrup?

DXM is a terrible high...Other than that. Dont be such a pussy and drink the fucking syrup down my god...its not much worse than alcohol if any. Obviously if you can get the pills though id grab thoughs.

I've never chugged cough syrup, I don't think I could stomach it.

I get the robitussin cough gels, sometimes, but I am sick of trippin on dxm. It makes me intoxicated. All I can do is lay down and trip.

Duuuuuhhh...WHy would take DXM pills if you didnt want to get intoxicated..LOL Or did you mean it makes you too intoxicated?

Idiots like you who try a drug once and don't like the effects or get a bad trip for some reason or w/e then act like they know everything about the drug are quite efficient in spreading misinformation, eh?

Oh yeah, it's not a "real drug" because you don't like it, no matter that countless people have had mindfucking dissociative trips from it, but yeah, if you say so it's got to be shit, right... who are you again now?

As for the OP: just do the extraction, it's worth it.

WHo are you?

FUCK DXM. I agree with that guy. You know what if it was that good it would be illegal. Who said it does not fuck you up? Of course it gets you a crazy ass mind fuck...its a dissociative. He just said it makes you feel like "complete shit". Just like most of us know.

Just chug it narc! In all honesty tho cough syrup does taste horrible, if you hate it so much but still want to do DXM just do an extraction.

I would agree with the Robogels, however, they are more expensive than syrup and if I'm short on cash, I just mix 4oz. of syrup with fruit punch or other flavored drink. It still will taste gross, but it is more bearable. I follow with a chaser of the juice and something salty to get rid of the taste. Also if you can at least get grape syrup at Walgreens it tastes a bit better (not DXM polisterex). Try to find syrups with no menthol too. Otherwise gels all the way.

I got a cheap "house brand" syrup. It isn't that concentrated (1.5mg DXM/ml) and it has peach flavour.
It does taste okay to a certain level, but I am planning to chug down a whole bottle tomorrow. It's the second time I do DXM and the first time I take a high dose (550 mg), and I am really hoping for something awesome, because I didn't notice anything last time (I was a little bit tired and I already smoked alot of weed).

Sorry to cross post (just mentioned this in another thread) but I don't know why you guys bother with syrup and extractions - it's so easy and cheap to order the pure powder online, I got mine from China, the only downside I suppose is risk of addiction due to it being so readily available once you've got it - I got 50g (yes 50,000mg) for US$100 including delivery... so addiction is a worry but if you have self control this is such a better method than syrups or extractions.