• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives How do you guys chug DXM syrup?

Ason Unique

Bluelighter
Honestly, I got some DXM hbr only syrup besides inactives and it tastes horrible, its supposed to be orange flavor but it tastes like I dunno I can't even describe it. What's the best way to cover up the taste besides doing an extraction, I'm trying to possibly drink it tonight. Its a shame I can't find any of those robo gel caps.

Take a few nitrous lungfuls until you're taste buds are numb. If you have no nitrous you're outta luck

I'd have to go all the way out to a hardware store for some ammonia though, I only have naptha.

Like I said I can't find those things anywhere, I'm lucky I found this syrup.

Try spraying your mouth down with a local anesthetic like chloroseptic (sp?) or anbesol (sp? again). Both are OTC. It will numb your mouth completely and will be hard to taste anything. I also have found that when I am feeling slight effects from the DXM, it is much easier to drink. Maybe try to put down 150 mg's or so, wait for it to kick in a little and then finish up?

jus chug it man, and try not to think about it then wash it down with some coke

PsYcHoAcTiViSt said:
Try spraying your mouth down with a local anesthetic like chloroseptic (sp?) or anbesol (sp? again). Both are OTC. It will numb your mouth completely and will be hard to taste anything. I also have found that when I am feeling slight effects from the DXM, it is much easier to drink. Maybe try to put down 150 mg's or so, wait for it to kick in a little and then finish up?

Yeah it helps a little I'd do this when taking these nasty ass dxm pills too, but I dunno its like as soon as it hits the back of my throat it makes me want to puke, I can still taste it with the local anesthetic in. Its called Phenol and it works for sore throats but it doesn't cover up tastes that well.

Get the .6 oz (?) bottles of Zicam. Two swallows and you've got 350ish mg dxm.

Yeh if you have zicam where you're at thats great stuff. I think the one bob's talking about is like a little spray bottle. They also make chewable tablets too. A box of them contains 300mg's. Also another thing I forgot to bring up was Delsym. That stuff doesn't taste bad AT ALL. Delsym its a little different though as it contains DXM Polystyrex rather than DXM Hydrobromide. The polystyrex is actually a time-released version. I know people who have had great experiences from it. It takes a little longer to kick in though. Sometimes up to 2-3 hours. Run a search on it if you want more info.

Yeah well I took big sips every now and then over a 20-30 minute period, not really feeling it yet, I took finished around 11:40 I think it may take longer to kick in because I ate dinner earlier but, I think I took about 600/700mg because I started with about an 800mg bottle and dumped like 100/200mg out. I also tried scraping some resin out of my bowl since I don't have any weed on hand, I managed to smoke enough to make the nasuea go away but I'm not really feeling any sort of high from it, I didn't have that much resin.

Ason Unique said:
Yeah well I took big sips every now and then over a 20-30 minute period, not really feeling it yet, I took finished around 11:40 I think it may take longer to kick in because I ate dinner earlier but, I think I took about 600/700mg because I started with about an 800mg bottle and dumped like 100/200mg out. I also tried scraping some resin out of my bowl since I don't have any weed on hand, I managed to smoke enough to make the nasuea go away but I'm not really feeling any sort of high from it, I didn't have that much resin.

600-700 mg's is a pretty high dose....
You should be way fucked up pretty soon.
Be careful.

You are going to feel it, trust me. 700mg of DXM will definitely have an effect. Say goodbye to coherent speech in the mean time.

Yeah its 1:07 AM now and I'm definately coming up, usually during the come up my pupils shrink instead of dilating, and then later I notice they'll dilate. I ate a hamburger around 7:00 PM, but now I dunno what I'm feeling I feel a lot of anxiety for some reason like something is building up I dunno, could be becoming more intense.

Extractions are the way to go. The only time DXM has ever made me sick was the one time I tried to chug syrup. I don't remember much of that experience except the candy-colored vomit. Conversely, extracted DXM has been among some of my most interesting trips.

I say buy pills instead. It loses all "dirty drug" feeling and I don't get ANY nausea with pills, not even with 800mg.

why dont you do real drugs in the first place
im sorry dxm isnt fun unlessyou like feeling like complete shit
pretty much identical to the flu but your trying to have a good time
try some real trips
how much is a hit of acid in your area it shouldnt be over ten$ and if it is im sorry
and if you cant come up with the cash
get a job

headymeds said:
try some real trips
how much is a hit of acid in your area it shouldnt be over ten$ and if it is im sorry
get a job

Thats pretty mean :O, and some people can't really get acid because it's not available.

headymeds said:
try some real trips
get a job
Where I live almost all the stamps are DOx, not LSD and are expensive as hell. I also have access to cheap, quality ketamine. And guess what, I still love DXM and do it from time to time. Why? Because I don't have issues with its legality, I don't judge drugs by their schedule status. If it's otc it doesn't mean it can't have good effects. Heroin was once otc too.