• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How do you feel right this moment? ~ V.Healthy Living

ap-- gynomastia removal. The drains that they put in are way more of a pain than the actual site itself, but they reduce complications to near-insignificance.

ATM: Okay.

Yeek, that sounds painful. Here's hopin' you have a speedy recovery! :)

I'm currently in pain, but it's subsiding. And "normal" once a month. 8)

Rested. After I was up for almost 24 hours on six hours of sleep two nights in a row, I was feeling like crap. Went to bed at 20:30 last night and woke up at 05:30. Feeling much, MUCH better now.

^yeah?

taking it easy today - feeling back to normal after ama-induced flu - was bed ridden yesterday. Feeling GOOOOD after sunbathing! :)

Stuffed up. I better not be getting blessedly sick!

I also hope it's from the beer I had. Lol.

Creeped out. There's a weird noise and strange lights comin' from near the road, and it's been going on for hours now...

Kind of ick and piggy. I've been eating a lot of bad stuff lately and can't seem to get out of the cycle. Usually I'm very healthy so not sure what's going on. I need a kick up the bum.

^ thank ya.

I'm back on track re: health, feel ok today except for a sudden sore throat. I'll just pretend it's not happening, mind over matter.

I feel pretty good. I am trying to figure out how to incorporate a light workout regiment in my life.

I haven't started by the way, because I already have two physically taxing jobs. :) I wonder where I will make time.

Man im a lil tired cuz i just did 35 pushups in that pushup thread up there ya kno what im sayin

Puzzled.
Why do i do 2 - 3 big poo's every morning, and have done for many years... IBS?

Puzzled.
Why do i do 2 - 3 big poo's every morning, and have done for many years... IBS?
It could just be how your body works. Unless you have cramping, bloating, and diarrhea, I doubt it's IBS.

I feel relatively okay. I'm confident I will do well on the exam tomorrow, despite it being a cumulative exam for three classes (one of which I had in Fall '10). I did well (low to mid 90s) in all three classes, so I see no reason to worry. Especially considering it's multiple choice--Although it is Meg's multiple choice, which basically means do five to ten minutes of work for one one-point question. :p

Work should also go smoothly tomorrow, despite not being there for a few weeks. I'll get done what I can get done, and what I cannot will have to wait 'til 14th. :)

^ good luck with your exams! :)

Feeling torn right now. I'm not sure what I plan on doing with myself and no one in my family is supporting a big change. But what else can I really do?