• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How do you feel right this moment? ~ V.Healthy Living

jubilantly ~

waiting for it to stop raining to go on a stroll.

Edit: oh, its freaking snowing now ¿? lol ?¿

Slightly agitated and somewhat nervous with an extremely tight and sore back, but still hopeful and content as I can be. I was feeling a little bit angry a few hours ago so I chilled on my feelings and worked it out somewhat. I feel like I want to do something creative or get out into nature or just anywhere I can get some time to reflect. I'm feeling lots of different feelings right now actually... haha.

^ Is your body really going to bump your monthly into your race this weekend? :(

Enthusiastic and motivated.

yup
GRA-GR-FP-Pumpkin-US-A1L1.gif

two full bowls 1 box

^^ that looks really good, I wish I could find something like that here.

Feel headachy and hung over, even though I haven't been drinking. I hate that, if I have to do the time I may as well have done the crime. Our next door neighbour enthusiastically mowing his lawn as I speak isn't helping.

absolute crap. stomach flu or something like it. cant exercise cuz im feverish but desperately want to. i was doing so well at getting back into a running routine too. I just want to lose this weight Ive gained in the past year so I can feel like myself again! Next week will be good though, travel trip for work and they have a gym and a pool at the hotel.

Ugh.

Recovering from minor surgery. It'll be worth it, but it sucks now.

Great and bad. Left wrist is clicking and hurting from years of joint inflammation. Just drank a vegetable juice. Feeling energetic and light.

Ugh.

Recovering from minor surgery. It'll be worth it, but it sucks now.
What'd you have done? I hope you feel better soon! :)

I feel okay, overall. Grandma's home and less nervous, I have a do-able amount of work to be done today, and in general things are going along smoothly. :)

ap-- gynomastia removal. The drains that they put in are way more of a pain than the actual site itself, but they reduce complications to near-insignificance.

ATM: Okay.