• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How do you feel right this moment? ~ V.Healthy Living

^ Thanks. There's only one exam tomorrow--The one on Friday the 11th will be a doozie.

Good luck with whatever your plan turns out to be. :)

Ive been using more opiates than i should be. Coupled with alcohol consumtion on the days between drugs i feel like its taken its toll recently. I have been angrier than normal and slighty violent. I dont feel like i used to feel and I havent been able to gain any weight. I am 6'1 and weigh 135 pounds now..I think i look anorexic..and im not. I just have a really low appetite and cant make myself do anything i know i need to do to better myself. Anyone feel like me? I hope im not alone

^ You're not alone. :)

My advice to you would be to nix (or at least cut down on) the opiates and alcohol, and get into the habit of eating three to five well-rounded meals throughout the day. One step at a time, man, one step at a time--Don't let it overwhelm you. Focus on cutting down the opiates first if you can't cut them completely. Then focus on eating at least one decent meal and take it from there. :)

Where in NY are you anyways? "Upstate" is a large (and a sometimes wrongly defined) area. ;)

I live 60miles from Albany Ny. between Oneonta and cooperstown(baseball hall of fame). I hate this area during winter but the summers can be kickass. I need to focus really hard on eating right. I feel like im withering away from mistreating my body for as long as i have been. Are you from New york as well? western new york?

^ Yes, I'm from near Buffalo. Good luck with eating right. :) Make it a lifestyle change, not a diet.