• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job Kay. I find uphill on trails takes strength and down hill requires agility. I make up my time on the downhill when I race.

4 mile trail run with my running group
Day 5 of the 30 day arm challenge (10lb weights for biceps, 3 lb for punches)

Last edited:
Day 5 and I'm starting to feel the 7.25kg dumbell arm curls. Sticking to that weight as long as I can. The rest is still easy.

Because of my life falling apart I got really lax with my body, resulting in me gaining more weight than I could have imagined (enough to destroy myself esteem). I decided to start the change a few days ago and have been trying to start off by running a mile everyday. So today I went out early this morning and ran a mile. Gonna add some free weights in real soon once I'm confident with myself keeping up with daily (or 5 times a week of working out).

3km dog walk
8 x 25 push ups
6 x 20 lunges
6 x 25 sit ups

pushups
crunches
shadow boxing between sets of the above
rotisserie plank
goblet squats (less weight, more reps; soul-raping exercise)
delt raises
tricep extensions
dips for good measure
curls
bench press

almost vommed up brekkie at one point but made it to the end

Went for a bike ride around my neighborhood, wasn't much but felt great. Been trying to get myself back into working out and eating better, I just lack so much motivation nowadays.

day 9 of arm challenge with 10 lbs for bicep curls and 3lbs for punches
1 mile hike with my nieces ages 4.5 and 7.5.

Training myself and breaking my trekking shoes in. Walked about 25kms in under 4.5 hours. Reasonable considering I was carrying 14kgs of bottled water and plate weights in my backpack.

edit: just drew the route more accurately, it was closer to 28kms. the MMR isn't very fine tuned, and abbreviated the path.

Last edited:
I have kept up with the arm challenge, despite my pain from the walk. I wore a poor bag to carry so much weight so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.