• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit bench, overhead press, squats and deadlifts tonight along with some accessory lifts. Made some more improvements in all 4 big lifts and also 2 in accessories. Back is going to be fried the next couple of days I think.

400 unweighted squats

Those are actually pretty brutal. There was some wrestling coach in one of the Eastern European countries that would have his students do those. I only tried them once or twice but I think the most I was able to do was about 100 before my legs were cramping up, and I had a pretty decent weighted squat at the time lol. Do you go all the way down?

^i guess its you and me on this thread lol the two most active bluers ever! Gym tonight and rest tmorrow and sunday. Back to the gym on monday tues then hot yoga thursday and probly spinning class on fri.

I dragged my ass on a weak jog :) Ok, I am going to stay clean for the rest of eternity starting now.

Now I see how weed edibles led to my latest relapse. I felt so fucked up I HAD to escape. Jesus weed pills can be overwhelming.

Now I see how weed edibles led to my latest relapse. I felt so fucked up I HAD to escape. Jesus weed pills can be overwhelming.

Relapse with weed is not such a bad thing. Unless it leads you to relapse in something else..

Relapse with weed is not such a bad thing. Unless it leads you to relapse in something else..
Yeah, thanks Erik :) , weed is definitely helpful for me if I do it right. I guess I was going through PAWS, because I had about 3 weeks clean when I noticed I felt anhedonia like a mofo. I took the weed pill like I have been lately, and I felt so unpleasant that I rushed off to get some klonopin. Immediately I felt better, but I was so easy going from the kpin that the next day I injected some morphine and it took like 3 days to stop poking at myself with the needle, now I am back on track :) Last 2 days I have taken the weed pill strictly at night for sleep.

Change of plans, gym today and rest tomorrow the back tues thurs and fri

I ended up doing 10 miles on the trails Sat with 440 squats prior to the run.
Today is rest day with a 3 mile hike with the dog.

I woke up and threw a frisbee around for my dogs. Nice to have an off day with my babies.

Wow! You must have worked up slowly to that level of fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.