• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another full body workout with all the good compound lifts. Second week back to the gym and I have no intention of stopping.

Just finished spinning class and back again tomorrow! Holidays wont be a hindrance to my regular workouts!

Third week back to the gym. Everything felt heavy today. Still managed a decent 2hr workout tho. Back's going to be fried tomorrow I'm sure.

Bboyed for 2 hours to try and forget my troubles. It worked, 20 mins of headspins & power 90 mins of footwork. 10 mins of uprock.

Went and bought a new sports coat, shirts and socks.

Got to stay Looking good for the ladies:)

I don't do the gym on the weekend but I do go for hikes up the mountain with my dog which are pretty intense.

Just finished gym workout i feel a lot lighter! Lol. Im gonna have to buy new runners on payday. My current runners need to retire.

Nice ^
on both posts. I walk a lot but really want an exercise bike. My Doc says I need to get heart rate up bp too low. Walking walking and walking gets old.

Last edited:
Am finally noticing some progress with my lifting after about a month. Made some new current rep maxes for about 5 exercises tonight.

just did this yoga session, going to do some cardio in a lil bit too ...

Status
Not open for further replies.