• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back and biceps workout. I've been lifting again for 3 weeks and I'm feeling great!

3.67 mile run according to my Garmin with friends then IPA and meat with the same people
perfect 20C weather with wind on a mountain

Bunch of medications, plus energy drinks. Played in the yard with my dog, she was super happy about that.

I studied a lot, made an exam and then brought a speed sample away to get lab tested.

Next week, I usually have 67% speed (just some minor contaminations from the production process, no active cuts)
This was a batch from someone else that raised questions, but they might not test it, because I was late and the first person to exceed the maximum amount of amphetamine samples to get sent to the lab. They send it anyway, but the lab might refuse it.

Edit:
Looked more into it, I expect a huge part to be glucose.

Last edited:
Next week, I usually have 67% speed (just some minor contaminations from the production process, no active cuts)
This was a batch from someone else that raised questions, but they might not test it, because I was late and the first person to exceed the maximum amount of amphetamine samples to get sent to the lab. They send it anyway, but the lab might refuse it.

Edit:
Looked more into it, I expect a huge part to be glucose.

Yes it would make sense as they use loads of glucose on pills

Status
Not open for further replies.