• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot yoga is performed under hot conditions and helps you stretch more and get your cardio and the sweating that you will experience will detoxify your muscles, organs, and glands which you will not be able to experience in a regular yoga session.

Although I haven't done much of anything yet today, I feel the 10 miles I walked on Saturday deserves mentioning. Not too crazy, but I made really good time.

So it's like doing yoga in a sauna... ?
yep pretty much :D. I am addicted to hot yoga! I go about three times a week cause I alternate it between gym workouts. I feel so calm after and it always feels like I have detoxed a million of pathogens out of my body lol.

Today is gym day- cardio day 3 and 4 of tricep challenge, squats and crunches.

30-day-tricep-dips-challenge-chart.jpg

This is the chart for the tricep challenge. You can make it more defined by adding some weights if you like.

6km run. Actually ran my fastest 5 today without even really trying; 20:17 min.

^awesome man!!

Gym today with cardio, day 6 and 7 of tricep challenge, crunches, bicycle, and bicep curls

Thanks! :) I'm gonna try and shave off another 1:30 over the summer.

Just got back from Grouse Grind

grouse-013.jpg

Did slower on my usual time which is an hour, did an hour and 27 min not happy with my time but I am going back again next weekend to do at least an hour. What made me slower? A combination of not wearing the proper shoes, slippery parts, people pressuring you and so on but that shouldn't be an excuse!!! Gotta do better than my current time :p

Come on guys no one has exercised since june 1st?

Did an awesome workout today in the gym day 30 of tricep challenge cardio and a whole bunch of other stuff. come on guys dont be lazy!!!

6km run yesterday night. It's 30 degrees celsius here so I was sweating buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.