• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lifted some weights and did like 30 squats.

Gonna do some crunches and lift more and probably go for a run 8)

hey Maya, have you ever gotten athletes foot fungus from hot yoga studio? i was really getting into bikram for awhile there but then my feet started to itch like crazy. i stopped going as a result. and now im stuck putting tinactin on my feet every day, and the athletes foot just wont go away! im super bummed cuz that was my fear about going to hot yoga and it came true!

i always washed my feet after the class and sprayed down my mat with tea tree oil too, so its not like i wasnt trying to prevent it.

just wondering what others experience with yoga and foot fungus is... have you ever gotten it? do you wash your feet after? do you spray anything on your mat or ever wash it?

this all just seems like so much effort so i quit going, but i really miss yoga :(

Nope I haven't gotten athletes foot from hot yoga. The place I go to always cleans the rooms after every session before a new one starts. How long have you had it?

Ran around at work!!

Did about 10 pull ups for the fuck of it. My new job is physical which means i don't work out like I used to (also too poor for a gym membership).

I miss my home gym :(

Physical therapy for my torn ACL.

About the only way I can these days but it's actually fun if your tough about it.

Rode down to town on the new bike, only about four miles and mainly downhill but it's something. Withdrawal was in the post by the time it came togoing home and I couldn't face the almost continuous four mile hill on a singlespeed so I got the train :p

8,5km run.
I'm exhausted now as last weekend was one continuous party with little to no sleep, but running definitely got some happy neurons firing again

Nope I haven't gotten athletes foot from hot yoga. The place I go to always cleans the rooms after every session before a new one starts. How long have you had it?

Ran around at work!!

ive had it for a couple weeks now, it wont go away! you wouldnt be able to tell from looking at my feet, theyre just mad itchy.

i thought the place i go to cleans after each class (i hope) but not sure if they do. its a really popular and highly rated studio, so i assumed something like this wouldnt happen.

this is the first time ive ever had athletes foot in my life and it is a pain in the ass! i miss yoga too! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.