• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had it for a couple weeks now, it wont go away! you wouldnt be able to tell from looking at my feet, theyre just mad itchy.

i thought the place i go to cleans after each class (i hope) but not sure if they do. its a really popular and highly rated studio, so i assumed something like this wouldnt happen.

this is the first time ive ever had athletes foot in my life and it is a pain in the ass! i miss yoga too! :(

oh no... Yeah before every session, one of the ladies goes in the each room to clean the floors. I am not entirely sure what they use but the smell is not just an ordinary floor cleaning. The studio I go to is also somewhat high-end and it gets so busy specially weekdays so they better clean the floors thoroughly!!!

I am going to the gym today to blast it off!! Taking all the frustration and negative energy out!!

Today we did the bridge walk, Bondi to Bronte and back, basked in the sun at the beach, went swimming, and we had sex twice (likely more to come)

Went to North Sydney ferry stop and sat with my feet dangling over the edge of the jetty for a while

10km run. First 10k in about 4 months and went well, feeling pleased with myself atm

just ran a solid 40-50 min (I know it's not a lot but I'm still a noob) and did the 5 tibetan rites.
about to have a shower, this is gonna feel soooo good

Just rode my new singlespeed up the four mile countinuous hill home at a pretty fast pace.

Crashed out enjoying the endorphines and rehydrating now.%)

Gym workout. It was kind of short today cause I have to go to school now!!

I am going to the gym today. I have to step up my cardio workout and train hard on my weights etc. I will have to see if I can challenge myself to go to the gym full blast again tomorrow since i took days off from work and then go to hot yoga after.

Status
Not open for further replies.