• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How careful do I need to be with mixing diazepam and alcohol.

I ended up taking 400mg diazepam after a night out of drinking but it didn't do much other than make me sleep I'm thinking next time to take it at home and drink at home

Thank you. I'm about 2 weeks away from having enough diazepam to try again. I also have a box of olanzapine and mirtazipine too
are we just going to repeat everything from earlier in the thread?

@benladdie3000 our thoughts and feelings about your situation have not changed

Unfortunately, yours neither by the sound of it. Perhaps we should haev a whipround to pay for therapy for your kids in the future?

Please reconsider - other than that I'm out of this thread as there's nothing left to say, all the best

Thank you. I'm about 2 weeks away from having enough diazepam to try again. I also have a box of olanzapine and mirtazipine too
Are you trying to kill yourself? Please think of the lives you'll ruin.

I don't know why I want to do this. Some days I don't want to be here here full stop anymore and other days I just want to escape reality. Online it says the lethal dose for diazepam is into the several thousand mgs. If I mixed this amount (500mg) with say a bottle of vodka would there be a chance of fatality.
People already told you yes.

Well obviously you don't really want to kill yourself because you wouldn't be sharing it with us. Trying to get us to convince you not to kill yourself.

So since you're already sharing, why don't you let us know exactly why you think killing yourself would be a good idea.

@benladdie3000 why are you telling us this? What do you expect or want us to say?

I'm not asking you argumentatively, I'm honestly curious. I think it's a question you should ask yourself. I think the answer may be enlightening, if you can be honest with yourself.

I 100% want to die. And the reason it hasn't worked before is because I didn't take enough diazepam and alcohol. I plan on a litre of vodka with 500 mg diazepam and some codeine

Yes I'm sure it was 80x5mg tablets as soon as I got in from a night on the town
your tollerance is above ceiling if your only passing out after 400mgs - ive been above ceiling before and would be able to take well over 1000mgs and not even pass out, meaning its going to be very difficult to actually kill yourself taking diaz at the amounts your talking about and i think you know it - just be real to yourself - not trying to be nasty - you can dm me if you want to talk

A few valium as in 40mg under with a few beer generally does not cause a blackout. If you took 500mfg's of valium with alot of alcohol you would likely be very fucked up for day or even dead.

Better to just have a beer beers with them

A few valium as in 40mg under with a few beer generally does not cause a blackout. If you took 500mfg's of valium with alot of alcohol you would likely be very fucked up for day or even dead.

Better to just have a beer beers with them
but thats simply not true if you have a tollerance and benzo tollerance doesnt go down for a loooooong time. if this guys taking 400mgs and not dying he has a huge tollerance,,, pretty obvious?