Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^my favorite color but not my favorite state of mind, though familiar.8)

(inexplicably) happy

^my favorite color but not my favorite state of mind, though familiar.8)

(inexplicably) happy

I've always like deep, royal purple. Miss Swilow loves green, I've become very fond of it and it makes buying her presents easy- if its green, its good.

Today I am a bit uneasy, but quite positive. :)

Feeling ok. I really just need to push myself through the damn day even though I don't want to do anything.

Some days I think it's ok if you don't want to do anything. What's wrong with a lazy Sunday? Only thing though is when someone gets in touch with me, it would be a boring conversation if I didn't really do much.

Last edited:
Bored...and kinda anxious because someone is over here with their kid and when she cries, it makes me nervous she hurt herself. I'm not going out there and watching that kid. I'll be glad when I get some anti-anxiety medicine tomorrow. Sick of people around me, that's why I force myself outside a lot. Anything to get out of the house.

Scared. I keep reading things that are hugely negative to my future. All because of a stupid ecstasy binge at the first edc held in Vegas. Developed bipolar diseas and I do not want to take meds. I'm fighting it out. Wish me luck.

Scared. I keep reading things that are hugely negative to my future. All because of a stupid ecstasy binge at the first edc held in Vegas. Developed bipolar diseas and I do not want to take meds. I'm fighting it out. Wish me luck.

Luck wished <3 Can you consider trying meds for a brief period? It doesn't need to be a lifelong sentence, and it may make you consider your future a bit more happily. There's no shame in medicating an illness.

Today, nauseated but calm. :)

Extreme anger. All fucking day. I need to beat the living fuck out of somebody I know who has wronged me.

I might if it's too much to bare. I quit weed(heavy smoker for 9 years) and the withdrawals from that mixed with my manic depression is interesting to say the least. Sometimes I think I'm dying, sometimes I feel like I need to die but today my description is sort of like yours. Nauseated but calm. thanks for the luck I truly appreciate it!

Thank you. I am not angry at all today. I actually cannot even feel the physical oxy wd's that have been torturing me lately. The reason being is that I woke up having a hardcore panic attack. Going on 4 hours I feel like I am having a heart attack. I am doing everything to calm down, but I can't. This is the worst symptom yet. I would totally take an anger outburst over this. I can take the shit kicking in withdrawal, I can handle the depression but this anxiety is fucking killing me. I already have a panic disorder and I can't up my benzo dose to deal with it. It's just fucking torture.

I have been through thousands of panic attacks where I feel like this is it. Like I am going to die from it, and I never do. I understand that although I may feel like I am going to have a heart attack and drop dead, I'm probably going to be okay. I am trying to talk myself down but I haven't felt anxiety this bad in months. You know it's hell if I don't even give a fuck about the oxy wd's (although this is clearly a symptom). I just want to feel like complete shit again fuck? That sure as hell beats this, at least I don't worry about dropping dead. At least I don't have uncontrollable racing thoughts that drive me bananas to the point that I literally just almost hope that I die. It's too much for me, I already have panic disorder really bad. This is an issue in my life even with the oxy's. I'm just trying my best not to take that second valium, because I don't even think it would touch anxiety this hardcore.

unrelenting.
Seriously keeping a good frame of mind and trying to stick to my goals. Everything is not going exactly exactly how I thought but doesn't ever? However I am prepared to continue working on myself and getting to the place that I need to do to become a better person.

-dp

unrelenting.
Seriously keeping a good frame of mind and trying to stick to my goals. Everything is not going exactly exactly how I thought but doesn't ever? However I am prepared to continue working on myself and getting to the place that I need to do to become a better person.

-dp

Keep strong brother. Future tripping can freak me out... one day at a time. Sounds like you have the right mindset to achieve success.

I'm with you. I cannot imagine how you guys must feel today. What a loss.

I am quite nervous or edgy. I had a break from cannabis and feel great in many ways but over stimulated. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.