Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
feelin good!

tho lil anxious as days begin to shorten, excited to put some real changes into effect.

hope your halloween was fun and festive, herbavore.

feelin good!

tho lil anxious as days begin to shorten, excited to put some real changes into effect.

hope your halloween was fun and festive, herbavore.

It was fun....best costume to show up at my door was a little girl that had made her own jelly-fish costume which was actually quite beautiful. She used one of those hat-umbrellas and covered it with blue satin and swirls of silver glitter and then she made long diaphanous tentacles out of some sort of tubular tulle. And I used my power drill to make a completely polka dot jack-o-lantern out of a white pumpkin so I had fun on two counts.=D

Today i feel good bit of a runny nose but i'm actually feeling a positive sharp feeling i've got this little bit of energy and drugs will be here later on? What's not to like now, Read a post on a mothers who son dided and has been given the opportunity to abuse drugs and has had the will power to not, It makes me believe i can get out of this addiction because a mothers love is something stronger then anything in this whole fucking world, You'd need to be on DMT to understand that shit.

Hey, there, Coat!!<3 So glad to hear your voice. You have been through a lot lately--don't fall prey to thinking of yourself as a loser--you are a survivor, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.