Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate. All is well, I just made an impulsive decision. Hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt me.

Sore

Hoping that this shoulder injury is not too serious. Taking a couple days off completely from lifting and going from there. Just very stiff in the right arm and it does hurt a lot, but I'm still functional.

Jelous, again. Hell, I have to find a way to stop feeling like that, this can ruin my relationships with everyone around me.

Jealousy is rough. Its hard to feel it, you generally know its wrong or not useful. Its a natural enough feeling though, esp. in sexual relationships. My first girlfriend was incredibly possessive and didn't even like me talking to any other females (we were teenagers though). It ruined our relationship, (plus I cheated :() Jealousy is often something masquerading as something else. For my ex, she had low self esteem about her appearance (ridiculous as she was incredibly beautiful) and assumed anyone slightly more attractive would catch my eye (which did happen I guess, shit I was such a cunt back then :|) and so she tried to control who I spoke to and where I went and I'm a stubborn and domineering person so this completely fizzled out.

What makes you jealous bomber?

Anyway, today I am wistful and nostalgic. Bittersweet.

I love this thread, its always useful to me. :)

Jealousy is rough. Its hard to feel it, you generally know its wrong or not useful. Its a natural enough feeling though, esp. in sexual relationships. My first girlfriend was incredibly possessive and didn't even like me talking to any other females (we were teenagers though). It ruined our relationship, (plus I cheated :() Jealousy is often something masquerading as something else. For my ex, she had low self esteem about her appearance (ridiculous as she was incredibly beautiful) and assumed anyone slightly more attractive would catch my eye (which did happen I guess, shit I was such a cunt back then :|) and so she tried to control who I spoke to and where I went and I'm a stubborn and domineering person so this completely fizzled out.

What makes you jealous bomber?

Anyway, today I am wistful and nostalgic. Bittersweet.

I love this thread, its always useful to me. :)

I know, jelousy is a worthless feeling. And I become jelouse for things that don't even matter. When I wrote it, I was jelouse of my ex buing a new motor. I mean...wtf

Jealousy is pretty humbling--it makes you face how you are still a needy toddler at some level.;)

@Muzda, glad you are refocused. Are you feeling better?

Status
Not open for further replies.