How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressed

All this job seeking allowance benefits bullshit is frustrating me and I feel like shit.

-
oh shit I just passed 1k posts

I'm feeling ravishing simply ravishing. Somebody just sweep me off my well pedicured toes to a Mexican joint where we can eat tacos and posole.

;)

^^

What are you so happy about, eh?

I went in for my hearing, checked in at the security desk, took the elevator upstairs, signed in to the book and ran into my rep and she said that something was up because I'm not scheduled and she had to talk to the clerk. She grabs me and pulls me in the hall and says she has good news. Apparently the request to make a decision on my medical records hadn't even been looked at until this morning. The judge read it and said there was no way with so much supporting medical evidence that I'm not disabled and gave me a fully favorable decision. No need for the hearing, its done. They're going to expedite it because of my living situation and if everything pans out well, I'll have my backpay in my account by April.

The sucky thing is that I got myself so excited about winning my case that I threw myself into an anxiety attack so now I'm using my coping skills and hoping it goes away. :|

^ That's amazing news! That is if I read it right? So you got approved for disability? My mom is going through the same thing now we're just waiting for her results from the judge. *Fingers crossed*

^ Yep. I got approved. Basically I got on my attorneys a few weeks ago because I felt they had massively dropped the ball so I had a supervisor review my case. She decided it was strong enough to have a rep submit a request to get it approved by my medical records only (no hearing). I showed up to my hearing and the judge had just read it this morning and literally made his decision before I walked in.

I had an overwhelming amount of supporting evidence though. 6 different doctors, including 2 of Social Security's own doctors, all found me disabled. The only reason I was denied the first time around was because of my age. It is extremely hard to win a disability case the younger you are. I'm 29 and I was 26 when I initially filed. Best of luck to your mom. Its a lot of work but I feel so relieved now that I know that its over.

^Thats great man! Glad you got the approval I mean come on man 6 different doctors geez.

Alright - still a bit stressed out though but gotta get used to it since I am holding the fort. The human resources manager (which is also the daughter of the owner) spoke to his dad and told him that if they lose me they are pretty much fucked because both of supervisors are gone and I am the only one who knows the ins and outs of the system. So better try not piss me off eh?

@magicalkat--that is GREAT news! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (that is the sound of relief=D)

@Maya: Don't Mess with Maya!=D<3

@gr33n3y3z: I would go for tacos and pozole anytime.

Really pissed off

Nothing is fucking working, it's problem after problem and no improvement. Technology hates me.

Really pissed off

Nothing is fucking working, it's problem after problem and no improvement. Technology hates me.

It doesnt help but as someone who has worked in the field of electrcikery for many years, i can assure you it's nothing personal the damned stuff is conspiring against us all :sus: :D

Got to home to a broken heating system today.....again :\

@gr33n3y3z: I would go for tacos and pozole anytime.

Hell yea! I love the red Posole yummy I got munchies now...:p.

@Magicalkat- Great I'm glad I read your post right! And thank you I hope everything works out in my moms favor.

^Thats great man! Glad you got the approval I mean come on man 6 different doctors geez.

Alright - still a bit stressed out though but gotta get used to it since I am holding the fort. The human resources manager (which is also the daughter of the owner) spoke to his dad and told him that if they lose me they are pretty much fucked because both of supervisors are gone and I am the only one who knows the ins and outs of the system. So better try not piss me off eh?

Well how's that for job security? LOL. And yeah, 6 different doctors since 2010... And those aren't including the psych ward and ER doctors... Add those and I've got a good 20 since 2009.

@magicalkat--that is GREAT news! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (that is the sound of relief=D)

That's pretty much the sound I made after I regained my composure haha.

Really pissed off

It doesnt help but as someone who has worked in the field of electrcikery for many years, i can assure you it's nothing personal the damned stuff is conspiring against us all :sus: :D

Got to home to a broken heating system today.....again :\

Its going around... Conspiring indeed. Roommate is about to smash his Galaxy S4 if it drops one more call. Meanwhile I'm sitting with my HTC One getting a signal anywhere in the house...

@Magicalkat- Great I'm glad I read your post right! And thank you I hope everything works out in my moms favor.

The best advice that I can give you is to have your mom make absolutely sure that she has EVERY base covered in her medical records. Physicals, mental exams, therapy, treatment notes, medication logs of everything she's been on since she became disabled, make sure her doctors have filled out functional assessments (those go a LONG way into getting disability approved). You've got to have every single base covered.

I'm kind of in lethargic mode now... Med schedule getting thrown off meant taking an extra dose and now I'm just blah.

Last edited:
Depressed: as always. I've been in isolation mode ever since I lost my friend and barely leave the place I'm staying (haven't even been home in over three months). I guess staying alone almost 24/7 is the only reason I'm clean or have lasted this long without using. My sister and her boyfriend are taking me out tonight though… I guess that will be a good thing. To be honest I don't want to talk to anyone though. I'll do it for my sister though.. she is the only reason I'm still alive and get up everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.