• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got 2 new OD mods finally. That means less work for me and more time I can focus on special projects, HR megathreads, etc, instead of having to do all the administrative mod stuff.

We got 2 new OD mods finally. That means less work for me and more time I can focus on special projects, HR megathreads, etc, instead of having to do all the administrative mod stuff.

That's ace. Really pleased for you. You work hard n it does seem to be you n Tommyboy doing all the work there (well I only go to one megathread in OT but that's ace news. I always see you in new member introductions welcomes members n stuff.

Calmer.

That's ace. Really pleased for you. You work hard n it does seem to be you n Tommyboy doing all the work there (well I only go to one megathread in OT but that's ace news. I always see you in new member introductions welcomes members n stuff.

Calmer.

<3 Glad

Grateful

Friday!!! I've got a weekend of making art, watching films, doing yoga, cooking, hiking, and a whole lot of snuggling under the covers planned from now until Sunday. Yes. I also joined the 21st century this week and bought an HDMI cable so that I can watch netflix and edit my photos on my TV as opposed to my tiny little laptop screen. Slowly but surely I am becoming a modern woman. ;)

Grateful

Friday!!! I've got a weekend of making art, watching films, doing yoga, cooking, hiking, and a whole lot of snuggling under the covers planned from now until Sunday. Yes. I also joined the 21st century this week and bought an HDMI cable so that I can watch netflix and edit my photos on my TV as opposed to my tiny little laptop screen. Slowly but surely I am becoming a modern woman. ;)

That does sound like a great weekend. :) As far as becoming a modern woman, I feel like it just keeps getting more and more over my head. Luckily for me and my tech supports (fellow mods and my son) I give myself ten more years and then I'm going back to the dark ages for good. I was 4 months with no phone in South America and it was total liberation! Nah, the truth is someone would have to pry my laptop out of my hands. I do love this handy li'l thing.<3

uncertainbut totally OK with it.

Full! I needed that dinner to release some stress from this week of hell

^Addy, you have nothing to worry about, you are a young, beautiful and smart lady. Who cares if they have a lot of money? The party is not to brag about how much money you have eh? I bet you you are going to be the most beautiful woman there tonight!

Blah - still exhausted from last weeks chaos so I am going to go back to sleep lol

completely fucking frustrated

I'm torn between two worlds, two decisions, always two sides to everything and two paths to choose from.

Can't decide what to do, which to choose, and most of all nothing is going right.

Stoked

Finally got a warm day! It's just a tease, because it's gonna get freezing and snow again.. but for now, I'm loving it and it's making me fiend for spring so bad.

Stoked

Finally got a warm day! It's just a tease, because it's gonna get freezing and snow again.. but for now, I'm loving it and it's making me fiend for spring so bad.

Good choice of moderators you chose there you chose for OT.

calm

Status
Not open for further replies.