• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed.

Had a totally pointless and dumb ass fight with my girl. I really need to learn to just let the little things go and chill the f out. (So does she actually)

Ravenous.

I have eaten more fruit (and chocolate) in the last 2 hours than I typically eat in a week....

^^ (((hugs)))

tired. thankfully today is Sunday aka rest day.

Healthy.

Morning: write in dream journal, meditate for 15 minutes, yoga sun salutations
Breakfast--smoothie, oatmeal + brown shuga
Activities today: hike + photo shoot, writing, finishing a novel I'm devouring
This evening: Insanity workout #3, more writing, bluelight-ing, and restorative yoga
Bedtime: 20 min meditation, sleep (hopefully-had trouble with that the last few nights).

barbaric

Went out to a fancy dinner tonight. Dressed the part well, but redleader is an absolute newbie when it comes to the table etiquette of high-society and advanced silverware technique. One of the local ladies needs to come teach me how to suavely twirl spaghetti like a classy English gentleman. I'll cook the food as compensation.

excited

i remembered my dreams when i woke up this morning which hardly ever happens, and i think with time ill be able to lucid dream if i maintain my meditation practice

alright

Thinking of ways to shove my feelings behind before going to work tomorrow. "Remember Maya it's nothing personal, it's just work, so flip the switch to emotionless."

How are you in one photo...

white%20flag-resized-600.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.