• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

great post !!! but ill stick to injecting it & taking a real ride ...hmmm a 7 day flight sounds good ....huh ???

& btw dumb shits when using a light bulb poor salt in it & shake the hell outa it to remove the white powder paint in it first before using!!!! lmao ..or just buy a clear bulb !!!

"Before smoking the stem, remelt that shit down and let it recrystalize. Or if you have enough residue, melt it down and let it drip down into the bowl to recrystalize. While melting, plug the end of the stem with your finger to prevent vapor from escaping."

How is this possible when it just escapes from the carb even when you plug the stem?

"Before smoking the stem, remelt that shit down and let it recrystalize. Or if you have enough residue, melt it down and let it drip down into the bowl to recrystalize. While melting, plug the end of the stem with your finger to prevent vapor from escaping."

How is this possible when it just escapes from the carb even when you plug the stem?

i personally think the best way to get the shit out of the stem is to scrape it down. you lose no product. the only problem is you MIGHT break your pipe... but they are cheep anyway!

I've tried scraping with a pen, the part that holds tyhe ink inside but only little bits come off...I mean the actual residue that looks like meth in the stem as it would in the bowl

I wish there was hints and tips for people who sniff it. If you smoke Meth, do you get muscle cramps like I get even though I don't put it in the same way you do? My feet and hands cramp bad. I am in pain...

I've tried scraping with a pen, the part that holds tyhe ink inside but only little bits come off...I mean the actual residue that looks like meth in the stem as it would in the bowl
Use those straws with the flared scoopy ends you get with slushies, squeeze the flared bit into it the pipe and scrape up and down while gently shaking so it falls down, works perfectly and scrapes all the residue off down into the bowl in seconds.

Im a brand new member to BL, and a long time user of the sites forums.
So, I'm really hoping I will get a few answers!! Let's call me 'john'
John started smoking crystal meth about 7 months ago for the first time. He really enjoys the motivation, weight loss and euphoria. For the first 5+ months he didn't buy but 2 dime bags total. These would last a week, and he would get smoked out alot.
Lately he's been buying $50- 1.0 gram bags and they always lasted 7-8 days. Always taking about a week off. He got two bunk (cut to hell) grams and couldn't find anything for 2 weeks.
Remember that every time he went without using crystal, there was no cravings, nor withdrawals except slight loss of energy.
He only smokes, no other method of ingestion.
Now, he's getting good quality, large pieces of crystal in his $50 gram bags.
The past 2 weeks he's been having frequent family issues and Personal stressors up the ass!
He Baez been using for 2 weeks now, taking 1-1.5 day breaks from using, plenty of sleep and food/water. Smoking 1-4 small bowls a day (2 grams lasted 2 weeks)

He noticed, there is no more 'full body orgasm' feelings, euphoria, or 'scalp orgasms' anymore.
No incredible body tingles either.
Also can't get an erection when needed & premature ejac.
He also noticed that when he takes a break for a few days, he crashes HARD. Sleeps all day, he eats alot! And is a little depressed (loss if serotonin & dopeamine)
He keeps using for that chase, weight loss & awesome energy. He still stays up for a lonnnng time and has no apitiet.
He enjoys being chipper!
(PLEASE)What he needs advice on is;
# 1). Where did the euphoria & body tingles go? How does he get them back?
# 2). Is he not using enough each time for this effect? (.1- .2grams)
# 3). He tries his best not to burn the gear, but sometimes toward the end, the puddle gets a golf/ tan tint. Is this wasted/burnt stuff? Any tips on that?
He trusts & believes he can quit anytime by the way.
He's a little frustrated that his tolerance seemed to climb so quickly!

Please if anyone can reply, He would greatly appreciate it!

P.s. [Red_Haze] you rock!

Im a brand new member to BL, and a long time user of the sites forums.
So, I'm really hoping I will get a few answers!! Let's call me 'john'
John started smoking crystal meth about 7 months ago for the first time. He really enjoys the motivation, weight loss and euphoria. For the first 5+ months he didn't buy but 2 dime bags total. These would last a week, and he would get smoked out alot.
Lately he's been buying $50- 1.0 gram bags and they always lasted 7-8 days. Always taking about a week off. He got two bunk (cut to hell) grams and couldn't find anything for 2 weeks.
Remember that every time he went without using crystal, there was no cravings, nor withdrawals except slight loss of energy.
He only smokes, no other method of ingestion.
Now, he's getting good quality, large pieces of crystal in his $50 gram bags.
The past 2 weeks he's been having frequent family issues and Personal stressors up the ass!
He Baez been using for 2 weeks now, taking 1-1.5 day breaks from using, plenty of sleep and food/water. Smoking 1-4 small bowls a day (2 grams lasted 2 weeks)

He noticed, there is no more 'full body orgasm' feelings, euphoria, or 'scalp orgasms' anymore.
No incredible body tingles either.
Also can't get an erection when needed & premature ejac.
He also noticed that when he takes a break for a few days, he crashes HARD. Sleeps all day, he eats alot! And is a little depressed (loss if serotonin & dopeamine)
He keeps using for that chase, weight loss & awesome energy. He still stays up for a lonnnng time and has no apitiet.
He enjoys being chipper!
(PLEASE)What he needs advice on is;
# 1). Where did the euphoria & body tingles go? How does he get them back?
# 2). Is he not using enough each time for this effect? (.1- .2grams)
# 3). He tries his best not to burn the gear, but sometimes toward the end, the puddle gets a golf/ tan tint. Is this wasted/burnt stuff? Any tips on that?
He trusts & believes he can quit anytime by the way.
He's a little frustrated that his tolerance seemed to climb so quickly!

Please if anyone can reply, He would greatly appreciate it!

P.s. [Red_Haze] you rock!

dude.
you'll probably find you get more responses if you dont talk about yourself in the 3rd person.
some sites use acronyms like "swim" or whatever, but not BL.
Its obvious its you, just keep your real identity private if you like and type in the 1st person.

basically your frequency of use means you build tolerance. its pretty simple.
you can up your dosage if you like, but back in the day when i used meth, .1 or .2 in a night was pleeenty. for many a weekend spanning many a year. but never too frequently.
antioxidants help tolerance a bit so you can try drinking green tea, but ultimately if you want the truth, just use less often.
at the end of a well used bowl, you will get some tinting or browning. some impurities or dust cant be avoided.
just smoke from clean glass man, and load smaller bowls. bigger puddles cause your gear to burn because the product in contact with the glass will be a different temperature to the surface. its also important to keep rolling.
if you trust and believe you can quit anytime, then really theres no need to be using as frequently.
1-1.5 days off aint much man.
you cant do anything about tolerance if you plan to use a lot. but you can avoid it by using less frequently, and for (much) less prolonged stints.
if you want my advice - other than quit - just be a weekend warrior.
no need to pick up 2 gs.
just go out occasionally and have a wicked night on a point or two.
it will preserve the intensity of your high, the cost, your health, your mental and physical well being, your friendships, and your life in general.
Thats if you choose not to quit it altogether.
I used on and off for a few years but dont anymore, and sustained no damage whatsoever, though it took more mental discipline than was worth it in the end. i guess i grew out of it, but in my experience, most fall by the wayside and never shake it.
she's a tricky bitch man, some people, !SOME!, can keep her on a sensible leash. they are generally wise, mature, extremely strong willed, self aware, experienced, and ethically righteous.
stay safe mate

DJ

what I can say about smoking dope (its been about almost 4 years, with 2-3 month rest periods here and there), is that for me personally, it took me about a year and a half before i could hit it alright without assistance.

It takes experience. Now these days, when I do decide to tweek out, its like second nature(which could be good or bad lol.) don't hold the lighter too close, and make sure to melt it all down when you pack the bowl, then let it sit for a minute, as said a million times over in this thread. I blow into the hole to help the process too.

Smoking to me used to be my favorite way, I only wanted to do it that way or not do it. but now, its optional, since its tiring to have to worry about people finding the paraphernalia, or buy new ones. lately, its really hard to find some good shit around here, nothing hits me like it used to, so I prefer to do lines mostly for the rush and easy cleanup. and because I researched and learned so much about dope that I think it keeps me from getting my full effect, because when I started, I actually didnt know what it was or what I was doing, which caused me to have some CRAZY ass hallucinatory episodes. I didnt realize I had been up for days, or know anything about meth when I started, so it was pretty crazy and fun.

I guess I'll stop there, this is getting pretty long, and getting off subject, so my parting words are dont let it go too far with this stuff, and try to smoke out of a meth bong at one point, that shits intense! then drink the bong water after, and really freakin trip out ;)
have fun everyone and twack out good!

3 days without!

wont pick it up again.
still sleeping all day and eating so much. when will this stop?

3 days without!

wont pick it up again.
still sleeping all day and eating so much. when will this stop?

Good Luck Canary. I know what you are going through. Sleep all day as much as you can. It's good for you. Probably by today you will start to feel regular again. <3

Meth SNORTERS you will STINK (I don't shoot so I don't know)

::Based only on my own and my close friends personal experiences::
If you have never tried meth and you know you never will, then skip this post. If you are using meth, or thinking of trying meth, ladies, you should know, and perhaps you already do, that meth will make your sweat, your urine, your vajay, YOU, smell and taste sickening.

I guess I might have to cross post this in the meth mega thread since I have not read this there. Maybe newbies don't know although after the first time you use meth you should figure it out, unless you can't smell anything.

If you are going to use meth, you need to plan on taking a couple showers a day. You need to use deodorant more than once a day. You need to douche if you're going to use your vajay for anything, even if you are just going to be sitting nekkid. A vajay marinated in meth, and the underwear the vajay arrived in, will smell like hell for a mile in any direction. It smells worse than anything I can think of. Put douche and deodorant and sweet smelling lotion and gum in your car or purse, nao so you will have it right with you when you need it. The gum is not for the vajay, it's for you to chew because you'll get cotton mouth, bad breath, nasty tasting saliva, or all three.

This post begs the question, "Why bother with meth if it has these stanky side effects?"

My answer is simply, "Occasionally I like to enjoy the high and the "up" I get from meth."

Your pee while you are on meth will stink like a chemical bath of hideous proportions. Use "diaper wipes" or some such thing to wipe your whole crotch good after you pee.

Also your vajay will smell and taste bitter to your sex partner. Maybe oral isn't the best choice while your up. Again, you should use douche before you have sex. Not like a few hours before. RIGHT before. If you do it a few hours before you will need to do it again before the sex. There are flavored lubes you can use after you douche to help get the meth scent and taste out, and make your vajay taste like a strawberry or a spring day, whatever your kink is. Especially if you are sporting a hairless tender part, a little drop of honey on your clit might make the medicine go down so to speak. Carpet on the vajay does not go with meth use, because the carpet holds scents and someone who has his or her nose down there will smell it in the pubes even if you douched.

A little drop of honey on your clit if you have not showered since 6 a.m. and now it's 9 p.m. WILL NOT help. If you dose at 6 a.m., but 9a.m. you smell bad. Do something by 9 a.m. and stay with it, or the smell will multiply.

Spray air freshener in the bathroom after you pee, because your pee will smell the whole house up. Stay clean and try to stay dry because if you really start to sweat profusely, you'll smell like a chemical treatment plant in no time. I wouldn't use meth at a three day festival unless I WANTED to be avoided at all costs. You would smell worse than the portables by the end of the festival.

I don't think I left anything out. Except for how sick a guys balls can smell if he's on meth but that's not my area of expertise.