• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

make sure you mantain your hygiene and shower. When im tweeking i go days without showering............Just showered and man oh man when i tweek i forget to Eat.......and i dont bathe.......Not meth just Amphetamine. But sae high, Im sure meth is intense as hell compare to adderall or dexerdrine. Also stay up on the water! after 50 hours of amphetamine high i cant take the anxiety........Popped a Alprazolam under the tongue and GOD BLESS sedation! Feeling much better!

I think the ability to know when your losing it mentally is invaluable. You know having that moment of clarity when your worried about the DEA coming through your window. You gotta be able to take a deep breath realize you are just freaking out and either stop taking more or tranqualize yourself with downers.

The best thing you can do is to not do it very frequently.

Find a less harmful drug to cure boredom while you can. Soon you will simply be bored whenever your not using it.

Don't rage out.

Don't give into delusional thinking.

Most importantly, as sekio said, don't use it often, this will quickly lead to many problems.

The only stimulant I've used in the last year or so was MDMA, I can't ever get over the anxious feeling from them but have used almost all of the prescription stimulants and just got so edgy I'm like scared away almost. I know they are nothing compared to meth or coke but I can't imagine the anxiety being any worse than it was.

its so amazing and funny how paranoid i get on crack/coke/amphetamines. even in my own house ill peek out windows, hide away from sunlight, etc...dont get me wrong, a few times window peeking saved my ass cuz the bitch upstairs me and my gf apartment always calls cops on us, so bout a few times while the crack was in the air my window peeeking gave me time to flush the stem,,hide the work, and fan the place with a cigarette..too much paranoia on crack wwhile driving has gotten me into fender benders, and i got T boned, an SUV hit my side of door going 60mph over me being paranoid and jumpy on the wheel..its all 95% in our heads..i remember driving to ghetto to shoot heroin , no worries, no paranoia, but when idrive to get crack, im looking out every window, having bags in my mouth already..its crazy how paranoia effects u

I'd say an important rule of thumb I always follow is this: dont get high on amphetamine and go running around town after 2am!! it doens't look good.

Stay put from 2am - 5am, it's the smart thing to do,

I agree w/ the peeps who suggest trying another drug for boredom, esp since you're in HS. if you really insist of uppers try some adderall and potbrownies instead. it's a safer and more fun road to take.

He isnt showing any signs and its the fuckin internet not grammar school it isnt a rule to type correct in every way. OP moderation is key only you know. Stay away from caffeine and working out thats always caused some heavy breathing for me during and the day after some meth. I started smokin meth at 16 and because im not a retard I kept my use semi low and now I hardly have a craving to do it at all. If some weeds around ill def jus blaze up since I dont like smokin weed on meth. Just seems like a waste. But yea man dont start goin on 3 day benders every cpl days thats when shits gonna get bad. Youl literally be in bed for days unless you take some more which is where the deadly cycle for most of my buddies started. You think the no sleep doesnt catch up to you but it does. Be safe man!

thanks man. and well im not an idiot doing it when i do it i take precaution i eat during the high and after i take vitamins i know enough of what happens when it goes wrong and i can pretty much say that im doing it as responsible as i can

triplies said:
but I get quite annoyed when people claim that meth is in no way manageable.

I don't believe that meth use is manageable forever for anyone. There's just no getting around it's neurotoxic effects, as well as other side effects of heavy use. The problem of continuing to use while it seems manageable is that for most people, the longer you use, the harder it becomes to get off. So that when the negative side effects kick in, you've got a terrible addiction that really is hell to quit.

Generally meth addiction is not long lasting - most people quit after 6 or 7 years as the detrimental side effects of addiction just aren't sustainable in the way that, say, opiates are.

LOL.

Im 21, and I've made multiple threads back in the day about when I was using meth for a few months....It's as simple as this- Some people can do the drug, hell even every single frickin day like I did for months on end and abruptly stop and just be tired and then go on with life.... That's called being able to control yourself and not being a fuck head who doesn't know when to quit :) . So yes, SOME people can use meth once in a while and dont get addicted. But some people and a majority of people fall for it....Honestly, everyones brains are different, so not everyone is going to get addicted to it..to be honest, I did the shit for months everyday then decided it was messing up my social life etc, and randomly quit... No cravings, no problems socializing etc...Once I quit I felt healthy as ever and even feel I learned somthing from it...Yes, I dont reccomend ANYBODY ever try it, it def can be the devil and is actually pointless IMO, but dont sit here and feed bs saying EVERYBODY will get addicted.

If you have a head on your shoulders you'll know when to put the pipe down, and to move on with your life and to forget about the pipe..

if your dumb and can't handle how drugs act on your brain, then dont do it. Simple as that.

^ (Journey) Do you really think addiction only happens to dumb people? I don't believe that addiction is entirely caused by uncontrollable genetic or structural differences in the brain, in the same way that I don't consider it entirely a moral failing. Using a drug is always a conscious choice, but there are factors that make it a much more appealing choice for certain people. Not necessarily being 'dumber', though that's probably a factor for some people, but a whole host of psychological and physiological differences.

As far as I can see anyway, noone has said everyone will get addicted, though I might have missed it. It is a very addictive drug, and very insidious. Being careful is never a bad thing. Sorry for my original horrible reply too fernie, I've been in a shit mood lately but my reply was uncalled for.

Last edited:
Talking down to the OP isn't going to help them decide to quit using meth.

Resources are here for when people want to quit, so there is no need to jump on someone's case.

How would you like it if someone blew your usage up into this big deal which it isn't? You would probably want to get high.

Please also remember that using derrogatory words is against the BLUA.

Sorry for my original horrible reply too fernie, I've been in a shit mood lately but my reply was uncalled for.

In the future, you can just delete your post if you feel you were too harsh. :)

I realize sometimes people are harsh because they are genuinely concerned for someone and they don't think kindly suggesting to lay off the pipe is going to get across to the other person.

While that is fine, I think the better thing to do is to go...

"Look, we are all different and unique, but here is what this drug did to me... just give it a second thought while you are still able to quit before serious withdrawal symptoms become an inevitability."

I hope you are feeling better soon by the way. Life is full of ups and downs, and the down parts always seem to happen at the most cruel points when we think we least deserve it. I have been there myself. Before you know it, things will get better. :)

Last edited:
I would like to add that you should pack a decent size bowl (not too little but not too much). A bowl should have 5-8 hits. Do not pack "One Hit' Bowls. It is a waste and you probably will fuck it up and not get any Hit off of it (if you are inexperienced), your better off parachuting that Hit instead of trying to smoke it.

A decent size starter bowl is 50mg-75mg (for low-tolerance users) or 100mg (Point) if your shit is the worst cut ever. You shouldn't need to smoke any more then that though unless you're a tweaker. (DO NOT put more then a Point into the bowl at once, waste of meth. Smoke that bowl then pack it again if you must).

Actually rubbing glass thats too hot on denim (an ink soaked material) can cause the ink to burn to the bottom of your pipe. very hard to get off and ugly looking. the same with polyester or plastic based fabrics. the plastic will melt and stick to the outside of the pipe.

To be safe use a white cotton fabric square or old t-shirt .

I would just get a washcloth and cool water. However I prefer to IV methamphetamine so I wouldn't smoke it really even if I came across it.

Is there anything you wouldn't rather IV c.h? :D

dextro-amphetamine is best taken orally.

I probably won't ever IV ketamine again, as IM administration yielded exactly what I wanted.

I won't be IVing 2C's, nor IMing them either, as I would prefer not to even use them again orally or otherwise. I did write a trip report about IM 2C-E. :)

When I was addicted to heroin I normally preferred nasal use to IV. The duration was very long for snorted powder heroin, and it seemed to be smoother than the quick ups and downs of IV heroin.