• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

I have found the best way to clean a glass pipe, with barely any effort. (who do you know, that can let there pipe smoke overnight?)
Just use toothpaste. Any brand or type, as long as it has "grittieness" to it. Put toothpaste on a qtip, and scrub with no water...it will come off...even the blackest of bowls...just rinse with hot water after...and VOILA!!!!!!!!!

Pizz Cleaners

I am usually happy with Comet and q-tips. Although some new stuff called wick @ Walmart is a new one. Also Acetone does great too. Been smokin for 6 years off and on. Really enjoy the disconnect it gives me..and the 3 days of horniness hahaha.

Ok just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

Peace out!

-TPK

its 8 pm on the west coast. are there any instructions for making a meth pipe? been skimming this thread but the link in the OP doesnt work. sorry for dum question

If you use the "search" tool you will find mountains of information that will more than answer your question.

what do you think i have been doing for the past 40 mins? i know this is a big forum and there are a lot of questions like that, but at the same time they happen for a reason. esp since other people have made their own topic and mods lock it SAYING TO POST IN THIS VERY TOPIC.

well, i am doing so.

what do you think i have been doing for the past 40 mins? i know this is a big forum and there are a lot of questions like that, but at the same time they happen for a reason. esp since other people have made their own topic and mods lock it SAYING TO POST IN THIS VERY TOPIC.

well, i am doing so.

Hey KamMoye.
It can be hard to find the info you need, and take hours of trawling, I understand how you feel. There is plenty of valuable info on BL, and there are some fantastic Bluelighters and Mods who post constructively and informatively, but they are certainly not in the majority.
It seems to be some people's opinion that if a question has already been asked, then it can't be asked again.
I think some may be failing to grasp the fact that firstly, information and advice can be subjective and not necessarily as simple as wrong or right, secondly there are always going to be new discoveries suggestions and ideas, and thirdly there are always going to be folks who need the same questions answered and perhaps have difficulty finding the info. Some have more time to dedicate to the internet than others as well.

Having said that, there is no excuse for failing to research at all, and you really ought to be careful when starting a brand new thread if it is one whose content is clearly to be found elsewhere.

Anyway.
It has been a long time since i made pipes, though i do recall a few things from my mispent youth.
I suggest.....

1) find a screw in bulb of standard fitting like this one http://crooksandliars.com/files/uploads/2007/10/lightbulb.jpg

2) get a very sharp carpenters blade or fine hacksaw and cut the end off the screw fitting in the middle of the screw thread.
(If you look at the picture you can see the thread wraps around four times, so cut between the second and third twist)
make sure its fairly clean cut, or if there are jagged edges of metal, trim them with a sharp pair of scissors.

3) now use a long file or ilong nosed pliers to break and hollow out the glass right down the centre of the new opening you created by lopping the end off.
you can then pull all the filament and everything out through that hole.

4) wrap one piece of electrical tape around the remaing thread of the screw fitting. this widens the screw fitting slightly, and you will find that the cap of a regular 500ml soda bottle will screw right on there. (provided you have left enough thread and made a clean cut)

5) pierce a hole through the centre of the cap which is now screwed on to the end of the bulb, and shove a tube through it. a pen tube will do, but a metal tube is best. tape it in place if the hole is too wide. it should now be sticking through the cap into the centre of the bulb space, leaving sufficient tube for you to suck on.

6) pierce two holes either side of the tube in the cap (just tiny ones so that when you suck on the tube, air can rush into the bulb)

7) drop your product into the chamber of the bulb either through the tube or by unscrewing the cap and screwing it back.

8) heat/roll/inhale (careful! bulb glass is thin so dont overburn or overfill your bulb. put it donw between hits, and never use a wet towel to clean the glass when hot, it will shatter.)

your finished product should look like this....

http://media.photobucket.com/image/light bulb pipe/B0ngR1p/IMG_0090.jpg

or.....
1) buy a blowtorch, and a test tube (at least 15-20cm long and no more than 2cm in diameter)
2) rotate the rounded end of the test tube in the hot flame at an even speed.
3) when the glass begins to turn the flame orange, wrap your lips round the end (cold/open end!!!) and gnetly blow whilst continuing to keep it in the flame.
4) you will find you can blow a bulb in the end IF you rotate at an even speed, and keep the end of the tube in the same part of the flame.
5) now focus the flame on just one side of the bowl you have blown and blow until a "nipple" appears, grows and pops.
6) heat around that hole you made a little so that it smooths it off.
7) cool pipe slowly and smoke!

or....
Just go to a headshop man............

phew.

ive got a question for all of you that smoke it, how long does the buzz last. Ive tried smoking but other methods for me anyway last a lot longer and have always hit me hard

justchillin123 im kinda the same way i like smokin it but it just doesnt do it for me sometimes. Snort a line tho and im off the walls lol.

ive actually never smoked or sniffed this stuff. only IVed it. very euphoric. the comedown left me suicidal and psychotic though....and homicidal once.

bang 4 buck

I was a smoker basher but the wave caught me up regardless. Personally i think the social and gadjet interaction fascination are the drivers behind the trend as anybody that knows more than the score/get high loop syndrome knows that smoking is the least efficient method.
I have not seen every post but i havn't seen mention of ph as a factor and to share my 2 cents has any one tried a stained glass size soldering iron with the tip removed leaving a slight cup...plus i remove the residue built up with an appropiate solvent evaporate and then if needed washed providing a rebate of sorts that has saved my job more than once as an emergency go to.

clean glass "dicks" aka meth pipe

********clean*** i use a q tip with most cotton off and a little my spit and some cigarette ashes to clean or i hear toothpaste then rinse with water let dry.. if its stronger glass and it just wont come off i put it in a coffee cup and put water and a little bleach put it in the microwave for 5 minutes ..**************** just wanted to throw my two cents in

Just a question im sure that this has already been discussed but here goes. Holding it in? What are your opinions? Ive been told that it can crystalize your lungs but your lungs are very moist and doesnt this disolve in water? Sorry for mis-spelling typos or whatever might be wrong with this post but on day 3 and things are kinda hazey!

Just a question im sure that this has already been discussed but here goes. Holding it in? What are your opinions? Ive been told that it can crystalize your lungs but your lungs are very moist and doesnt this disolve in water? Sorry for mis-spelling typos or whatever might be wrong with this post but on day 3 and things are kinda hazey!

I read the crystalizing in your lungs muth is untrue.

But meth addicts have told me if you hold it in too long you won't get any higher but will feel dizzy and nauseous.

I would just go to a headshop...you don't wanna make a lightbulb pipe and not clean it out well enough and end up inhaling that nasty shit.

I would just go to a headshop...you don't wanna make a lightbulb pipe and not clean it out well enough and end up inhaling that nasty shit.

there is no "nasty" shit.
get a clear bulb you nonce.
And besides, i aint a tweaker no more, but surely the "nasty" shit, as in horrifically harmful to body and mind, is your product itself no?
Its like these weekend warriors that wont pop a paracetamol when they have a headache. silly silly.

I read the crystalizing in your lungs muth is untrue.

But meth addicts have told me if you hold it in too long you won't get any higher but will feel dizzy and nauseous.

See nothing like that for me. I hold it in as long as I can. Wast not want not! I see it like weed smoke. The longer you hold it in the higher you got.