• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

That's kind of my point. I've done lots of crazy shit, but judging from these posts it doesn't make sense statistically and yet it's never happened. Like surely that signifies something on a metaphysical/spiritual level.

That's kind of my point. I've done lots of crazy shit, but judging from these posts it doesn't make sense statistically that it's never happened and yet... It's never happened. Like surely that signifies something on a metaphysical/spiritual level.
Meth is one of those drugs where some users are seemingly karmically protected by the universe and others are condemned forever to the Darkness in which lives every kind of pain and misery.

I would love to know how the universe picks the winners and the losers.

Random question, but why do my pupils rarely dilate when I smoke meth? Right now, my pupils are just a tad larger than normal while my girlfriend's are fucking the size of dinner plates.

We've been smoking the same stuff. I'm just as spun out as she is. But it's very obvious that she's been using something from her eyes and nobody would be able to tell with me. And this happens almost all the time when we smoke. Rarely, my pupils will dilate and be huge, but its very rare. Why is this?

Random question, but why do my pupils rarely dilate when I smoke meth? Right now, my pupils are just a tad larger than normal while my girlfriend's are fucking the size of dinner plates.

We've been smoking the same stuff. I'm just as spun out as she is. But it's very obvious that she's been using something from her eyes and nobody would be able to tell with me. And this happens almost all the time when we smoke. Rarely, my pupils will dilate and be huge, but its very rare. Why is this?
Often changes in pupil dilation are a second order condition caused by changes in blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiratory rate. These changes are caused by meth impacting the dopamine system.l which in turn affects the sympathetic nervous system. The same amount of meth can cause different changes in these things in different people. Mainly due to different physiology.

However, meth is known to cause crystalline retinopathy when snorted. It can also cause Retinal vascular occlusive disease

Ok, I've had trouble with burnt meth. Thing is, it's only after a while ie. I've heated the pipe up a couple of times.

I read here a while back that heating and reheating the pipe is the problem - whether the stuff reacts with the glass or the glass gets weaker or whatever.

Well as soon as I noticed it tonight I got out my second pipe. Didn't happen.

So I have to conclude that theory is correct.

of course. meth is water soluble. half the vapor he would have inhaled from using a pipe gets absorbed in the bongwater.

just suck down the bongwater after every ball and replace it with fresh.

8o
When the water in the bong appears to be really thick, put it in a glass bowl pop that sucker in the microwave (be sure to watch it) when the water has boiled off it will be crystallized..take it out grab a razor blade and scrape it up. BAM recycling at its finest! Note this “reclaim” doesn’t taste super great, but works when there is a dry spell!

When the water in the bong appears to be really thick, put it in a glass bowl pop that sucker in the microwave (be sure to watch it) when the water has boiled off it will be crystallized..take it out grab a razor blade and scrape it up. BAM recycling at its finest! Note this “reclaim” doesn’t taste super great, but works when there is a dry spell!
One thing to note is that reclaiming from bong water works best when you use distilled water in the bong. You get much, much higher quality reclaim from distilled than you will with tap water. All those minerals and shit in the tap water stay behind when you evaporate it.

hello folks

if i just wasnt so goddamned lazy and scattered, i woulda been smart enough to beat whoever and put up this thread but *sigh* i was as usual, procrastinating. :)

A tip for the lighters: If you dont have those handy blue flame torchy lighters, i suggest you learn how to make them NEEDLE lighters. Its an adjustable lighter (not the electric one) with the notch . With a blue flame you will have lesser chances of : a. burning your poor pipebottom to a soot {notgoood} plus the glass gets thinner the more you burn it. b.Wanna avoid the burned shit that tastes like charcoal.eek. Blue flames and the "burn a bit, pull away, burn a bit, pull away, suck ahhh" method as described earlier will guarantee you a pretty good hit, and the most value for your meth.
Also, you can keep a small piece of cotton doused in a bit of water, to rub your pipe bottom on after inhaling the smoke. Do you hear the "ssssst" sound? Good, thats your pipe thanking you for giving it some relief from all that heat. If no cotton available, try rubbing the bottom on a piece of cloth like your denims to help cool it down. (please, not on your legs)
happy safe tweeking tweex
8)
Lmao I feel ya at beginning of post… on every fkin thing

for those of you who dont feel like cleaning your bowl out with more chemicals and wanna go a more örganic"route. ACTIVATED CHARCOAL works beast mode. use hot water to wet a earbud as the cleaning tool and after cleaning rinse with bitch hot watter then immidiately after run itunder full force cold tap. really it cleans crystal clear.

Hey everyone, new here!
I've been lurking for a while, trying to soak in all the knowledge and just be more informed about my DOC - meth.

To whoever has suggested using ash and a q-tip to clean your bub, thank you, thank you, thank you!! My batch will last longer now, doesn't get a bad taste after a few hits, and it looks so pretty always nice and clean looking, lol.

I do have a question - pertaining to more cleaning of your bub.

I usually use some sort of scraper that I would stick in the top hole , carefully scrape around the bowl part. Dump it all onto a bent card or something. Usually it's off white colored, others times a tan/beige. Rarely it's a nasty black gunky mess. After the bowl is done, I use the scraper to push all the residue from the neck back down into the bub. This residue is usually barely off white and crystally/fluffy looking. Again, dump this on a card and it's reserved for insufflation - sometimes will smoke this.

Now for the question,
I've read of people taking flame to it, and letting it melt back down into the bub? Am I correct or am I understanding this wrong? Because I have tried this a couple times and it will start smoking a lil then basically its gone after that? Don't quite get it lol. Can anyone give me a run down?

Sorry if this question is in this forum somewhere already. But what do you all do with the white residue that has built up in your pipe and stem? ( that is if you don't scrape it after every three puffs)
I would love to hear what you guys feel is the best way to get the most out of your "White Residue".

If you haven't put vape juice in your bong water yet.... What are you even doing with your life? Me? I prefer banana flavors.

Come one come all, read and learn, or share your own hints/tips/tricks for getting the most out of your smoke.

Speed/Meth tolerance prevention/reduction [long]

Not much to say here, other than... don't load huge bowls. As by loading more you're more likely to not spread it around enough and end up with a fat puddle boiling and burning up your drugs. Load a moderately small bowl, spread it around good, and smoke that shit son. If you get to the end of the bowl and don't think you're high enough, load another one.

Cutting

Anyways, first things first. "Cutting," or at least that's what I've always heard it refered to, and learned it that way. The act of melting down and allowing your meth to recrystalize all over in the bowl of the pipe. (While it is recrystalizing, roll that puddle around and spread it out. Do this inbetween hits also.) Supposedly ment to burn off cuts and impurities, however this is bullshit. Most cuts and practically all impurities melt right down and recrystalize in with the meth. Burning off while you smoke, and going into your lungs. Don't worry, this stuff is good for you. It'll grow some hair on your chest. Although "cutting" doesn't burn off any impurities or cuts, it does allow you to make the bowl last longer. By spreading it around while it recrystalizes, you will in turn not heat it all at once and have more control over it. You're less likely to burn up and destroy a bunch of meth smoking a thin puddle. Whereas trying to smoke a fat puddle will waste meth. Longer lasting bowls equal more smoke and more high.

There is one exception to this that I've found so far, which is... MSM. If you know what you're doing, you CAN burn off most of it and be left with cleaner dope to smoke. You know sometimes when you take that first hit, and exhale barely any smoke? That was mostly MSM. Sadly though I have no clue how to explain the process through which you burn it off. But don't loose hope now, because you CAN burn it off.

Lighters

Don't use one of those fancy shmancy torch lighters unless you know what you're doing. They burn too hot, and will destroy your drugs if you're not careful. This is not good, you want to just vaporize them and suck them into your lungs. Not burn them up into nothing. A regular Bic lighter works best, with Crickets coming in second. But be forwarned, lighters get really fucking hot when you keep them lit for those long hits so common with meth. They will burn you and hurt you, possibly making you jerk or twitch... only to end up throwing a frail glass pipe accross the room. Be careful with lighters kids.

Needle Lighters
The point of the needle lighters is to force the gas(which has been turned way down) through the smaller hole of the needle, and lighting it up on top. Makes for a tinny tiny not so hot flame which is good for smokin' dope. And having the needle somewhat long prevents the crappy plastic lighter(which most adjustable ones are) from melting itself and dying.

Heating and smoking

The flame of your lighter should never be touching the glass. If it's close, it's probably too close. Getting too close means you're heating it too much, this destroys drugs. Not good. And it blackens up the pipe, which is a pain in the ass to clean and hard to see through.

Don't apply constant heat, as this will also get it too hot and destroy drugs. Again, not a good thing. Heat it until it's smoking good and pull flame away. When the smoke starts thinning, reapply flame until it's smoking good again.

Roll it side to side slightly while heating to help prevent overheating one spot and destroying product. You just want a nice smoking puddle, not a boiling one.

When coming to the end of your hit, after you've stopped heating it and the smoke is again starting to thin. But you don't have that much breath left to warrent reheating and getting it smoking good again. Carb it, or put your finger over the carb(hole on top of the bowl) to stop the airflow and allow more vapor to condense inside. Then once a little has condensed, release the carb and continue with the inhale. Not too fast, not too slow though. A slow tapping kind of action works best. Carb for a second, uncarb and inhale, carb for a second, uncarb and inhale, etc...

Before smoking the stem, remelt that shit down and let it recrystalize. Or if you have enough residue, melt it down and let it drip down into the bowl to recrystalize. While melting, plug the end of the stem with your finger to prevent vapor from escaping.

Hold the pipe with the end of the tube BEHIND your teeth. Although not the sole cause of tooth decay/loss, it sure as hell doesn't help anything to be sucking those water hungry meth vapors past your chompers. Holding the pipe on your lips will most likely result in some cute little dried out dead spots, which will also show up on your tongue if you get that in the way. So don't use your tongue as a valve to restrict airflow by plugging part of the tube. Yes it does slow down the hit, and allow for a bigger hit. But it fucks your tongue up pretty bad for a day or two.

Nice slow inhalation with micropuffing action seems to work best. Don't pause and hold your hit whiling searching for another spot to smoke because you have a little breath left. Don't hold your hit period. By the time you're done taking those long ass hits, most of what you're going to get out of the smoke has already been absorbed. Holding it longer may get you a little more out of it, but it's doing way more damage to your lungs in the process.

Getting the most out of it

If you're worried about wasting smoke, share it with a boyfriend/girlfriend via mouth to mouth action. It doesn't have to take forever like a hit off the pipe. Quick and smooth works fine. Or, if you have no one to share with you could exhale into a ballon. And take a few more hits off it, inhaling and exhaling into the ballon. With breaths of fresh air inbetween hits of course.

Then if you're a real stickler, you can save that balloon. Since it has all them little water droplets from your breath that have absorbed a little vapor. Or if you have nice dry breath, the balloon may have a coating of residue. Just like the stem of your pipe. Get that stuff wet, and put it in with your Kool Aid/Juice/Water, or just lick it if you'd like. Or I suppose you could try to scrape it and load another bowl...

Cleaning the pipe

So you've not been listening to me and burnt up some of your drugs smoking, and in the process blackened the fuck out of the bottom of your pipe. Good job dumby. Now you have a few options, you can either just not care and wipe it off your your shirt or pants. Or, you can have a semi-damp rag handy. Preferably warm or room temperature water. If you use cold water you run the risk of busting the pipe. Or you can learn how to smoke correctly and never deal with soot again.

Now for cleaning that brown/black residue left inside after you've gone through a sizable amount of meth. Again you have a few options.
You can either;

a) Throw your pipe away and make a new one.
Now if you know how to blow your own pipes option a is pretty damn easy, just blow a new one and sell the old one to another tweaker for $5.

b) Bust out the propane torch and burn it out.
If you have a propane torch, no acetone, and no knowledge on blowing pipes then option b is your best bet. But be forwarned, don't heat your pipe too much because it will get soft and start to deform if you heat it too long. And don't do this outside on a cool night, hot glass needs to be cooled slowly. Exposing it to the cold night air while it's glowing hot will break it. Inside, preferably warm room.

c) Use a solvent like acetone and let it soak for a while, then rinse.
Just fill the bowl with a little acetone, let it soak for a while, empty and rinse. Repeat if neccessary. Do in a well ventilated area, not in the closet with the doors shut

Making a pipe out of a lightbulb

Instructions - 440 Kb

If it does not work by just clicking on the link. Right click, and select Save Target As to download it. If you're having problems, just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of any question you may have.

EDIT- Added some more.
EDIT2- Added Loading and MSM stuff.
EDIT3- Added Tolerance Prevention Info, Needle Lighter How To, and other helpful hints by members.
EDIT4- Added Lightbulb Pipe Instructions.
I use tap water to clean my pipe every bowl. When it gets down to the brownish stuff you don't wanna smoke that anyway. Comes right out. Some stuff leaves a cloudy fog you gotta evaporate that stuff with a torch. Easy peasy

Sorry if this question is in this forum somewhere already. But what do you all do with the white residue that has built up in your pipe and stem? ( that is if you don't scrape it after every three puffs)
I would love to hear what you guys feel is the best way to get the most out of your "White Residue".
That stuff is bad for you

honestly it's a fucking pain in the ass at first especiallyyyy if you be already spun asf and don't got the hang of it yet, But a way you can do it without having to sit there and scrape ur fuckin bowl for literally only one half as fuckin hit lmfaoo all you gotta do is plug the hole of the stem where you hit it so no air can get out that side but leave the lil hole where u pack the ish uncovered, and then ur gonna wanna make sure you have a gooddd ass grip holding the pipe/bubble whatever ur wanna call it lmao in a downward position holding the part you covered, but once you chillin on that ur gonna take ur torch not a lighter make sure a torch lol but once u got ur torch your gonna wanna put the flame on the glass as close to top of the stem where ur holding without burning yourself and kinda move the flame in like short small up down strokes you know? and don't like shove the flame on the glass just mainly the tip should be good basically, and keep doing the strokes melting the shit downwards, oh I probably forgot to mention smhh since ur lighting the shit it's obviously gonna melt but since you covered the hole of the stem when your melting it down the shits just gonna drip into the bowl part where u load ur shit because less oxygen or whatever won't make it instantly start to vapor you know? but anyway just keep doing the up down strokes and melting the drips down and if you do do this you'll see what I'm talking about, you just gotta follow the drip but keeping it melted until it all drips down into the bowl. and tip make sure you move the flame around the stem not the same spot cuz it's superrrr freaking easy to burn it obviously im sure you already know just wanna put that out there lmao but when that shit burns its despressing as fuck and for real just stupid hahah bc ur just gonna be left with some black fucking gasoline shit to deal with or smoke, if that does happen lowkey just say fuck that rinse it and go fiend somewhere or someone for a rock you know?🤣 but disclaimer I most definitelyyy probably explained this in the most fucked confusing out of place way but if you can get basically what I'm tryna explain this'll be a life savor trust meee!! like when I do this and there's Hella residue and shit when I melt down the drips successfully you basically have a new bowl packed, on god it's a bomb trick if you can do it correctly. and lemme tell you ive failed so many times tryna do it at first but after some time and a few tries itll be easy as hell. Also lmao sorry another thing when your going through out your days smokin an doin ur thing let the residue build up until the moment you run out shit and need the residue because if ur residue is coated thick then the thicker your drips are gonna be and the more shit you'll have to smoke you know what I'm sayinnn!

I'm prayinn I'm not tweaked and this isn't just some straight tweaker bullshit I just typed right now😂 please do lemme know if you give this a try and how it went for you:)
all love and have a good tweak!