• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

It was silly of me
100mg diazepam, 1g of Ketamine, 40mg 2cc, 350ml vodka, several joints and a case of nitrous oxide.

It rendered me temporarily insane.

when i'd been using codeine continuously for only a few months.
i woke up, did the CWE for 480mg codeine, popped a 6mg bromazepam
and within 30-40 minutes I WAS NODDING. lolwut, that was a memorable experience.

15 pills, 40 ml of valium, speed, a lot of ephedrine and god knows how much booze. I cannot remember much from that night, apart from talking to people who weren't there.

yeah i just kept dropping 4 on the head, i was wasted, lost my phone, wallet, didn't know were i was and the funny thing is i was just walking round off my head with a bright green hoody and a pair o thai kick boxing shorts lol I don't take them anymore, but some of mine friends have taken 25-30 easily. They have done it here were they pills are not so good and they did it in ibiza. Fucking Crazy.

Lets see.....the first time I took bong hits I was in another-laughing world for a few hours. The last time I was at the dentist I was put on laughing gas for hours (I was convinced I was in a video game, freaked out lol) about a week ago I was time traveling-reaching nirvina thinking about the world on mushrooms. And the last time I did E, I was in a trippy-happy world smoking ganja for a few hours....another words I can't pin point the "highest" Ive ever been. haha

I'll play, this is days gone by, i can't do shit like this anymore.

over about 8 hrs
ate 9 pills, a mix some were MDA & some were MDMA
smoked roughly an eight ball of 4-Mar, (I just thought it was really pure meth but was told otherwise.
went through about 3g of ketamine
about 50 nitrous bulbs
all while on 4 blotters of quality acid

needless to say every so often the bulbs took me to another world on all those drugs at once.

i was abit loopy for a few days after that.

Probably, 20mg 2c-b, then some MDMA, then about a 1/2 gram of DMT smoked between two people over a couple of hours.

I traveled the universe twice over

The elves were mad at me for hanging out there for so long, so I think I'm gonna take a break from the DMT for a bit.

woke up feeling GREAT, no lies.

OC 80, Opana 40 ER, .2 coke all insufflated at the same time, I wish I could feel like that again, my whole body tingled for hours and I couldnt move i felt so damn good, i just layed on the bed with a smile on my face, my friends came in and say "tell me the exact ratio damn you, I wanna feel like you do!" LOL

Adderall, LSD, Alcohol, Ambien, Cannabis, and Nitrous.

I wouldn't do that again.

Khole... met some aliens... puked my guts out.... fun, fun!!!

highest i have ever been....
3 hits of double dosed grateful dead "turtles" with 3 blue incredables which were high mdma. i dosed 2 mg xanax before the trip and basically had the best time of my life and learned the most i ever have about myself.
another time i got really fucking high was the first time i sniffed 40mgs of opana...
or the first time i sniffed 8mgs of hydromorphone, when my tolerance was low any opiate + benzo+ weed would floor me.
actually i can recall a 4th plateau dxm trip, that was when i was the most FUCKED up. but my candyflip took it for being the most high....

I ate some of what I think is called Angels' Trumpets seeds. Never again. I woke up with a huge bite mark on my arm which I think was caused by me...

I remember very little after drinking the tea. I felt like I was like I was being mentally raped. :(

I don't want to talk about it.

Decent amphetamine + GBL + good weed. Oh never been before that tweaked up. :D

most euphoric high = 120 mg MDMA + 60mg MDA + weed
most intense high = salvia 20x
most spiritual high = lsd + big dose of mushrooms
most music enhancing high = 4mg DOB + Weed
most analytical high = 600mcg ( +-100mcg ) lsd + piracetam + weed

I took 2mg broken peace of a orange 8mg subuxone tablet i barley had a tolorance. I was sitting at the pool all day nodding in and out. People though i had od'ed but i was fine.

Ahh.. that would have to be when I first tried Oxy, with no prior experience to opiates. 20mg and I was feeling fan-fucking-tastic.

Then, my friend came over with some brownies. He didn't know that I had tried Oxy, and I wouldn't dare tell him anyways. So I ate the brownies, and the rest of the day was history. But I was feeling DAMN good.

I do remember going back in and taking another 20mg, and was nodding like crazy when we were hanging out trying to play video games. I blamed it on the weed making me feel tired. ;)

Most life changing: 600mg DXM + 20mg 4-HO-MET plugged = Plugged right after DXM come up, after that I regreded it and thought that now I'm gonna die. But after a while it went good, and after this experience I stopped smoking cigarettes and started to exericing.

Most intropersepective: Two blotters of good LSD = Finally accepted myself as the way I am.

Most fucked up: 110mg zopiclone + 30mg 4-HO-MET + lots of spice and smoke 'smoking blends

Most euphoric: Can't say cause I find every euphoric substance to be different in terms of "euphoria", you just can't scale it. But maybe kratom as opiate (better than buprenorphine, codeine or tramadol).

Most horrifying: 10mg 2C-E (I hate low doses of psys) + strong sativa cannabis