• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

LMAO How did you even get that shit to all dissolve in the water? =D.

jersey dope is prety good yo, dope easily dissolves in water, i can mix up 8 bags with 40 units, a bundle would not be a problem at all as long as you got good dope it all dissolves in a small amount of water. only time you need more water is if theres more cut.

Holy shit, that "crude graph" has me dying laughing over here. The idea of it AND the execution! =-) Bahahah... That's good stuff.

The farthest from conventional reality I've ever been was when Salvia Divinorum whisked my silly ass away to the realm of Honsorcelo, w/ The Triangulates on The Grid at the Timedot.

I'm serious, that was trash, very violent but so wonderful.
Like a hight dose of pure mescaline mix with a fix of crystalMeth.

my head explosed :D

edit : In France, you can find Adrenochrome easely

Oh come on now, you expect nobody to see where that came from?

"The first wave came on like a combination of mescaline and methedrine..."

It's no psychoactive in real life....only in Dr. Gonzo's.

I remember smoking some kind of DMT like 5-MeO or one of them i dunno, i hit it and my dude was like you smoked all of it? then it was all over i was gone. i swear after that i drooled at random for like a year lol.

either 2 hits of primo cid tabs + 2 pure mdxx tabs

or

the first fully loaded stem of rocks

400mg of mescaline + 200mg of pure Molly... all I remember was suddenly sinking back into my chair and feeling sound waves move across the ground/through the earth, then turning into one of those waves. I woke up in the morning and remembered <20% of the nights happenings, unfortunately.. :(

The highest I've ever been was after a double 8 ball 2 day binge, going to get more coke and ending up gettin meth. After the meth kicked in, it felt like my teeth were grinding out of my freaking skull. I sweat out like 3 lbs in matter of a few hours. I swore I heard people outside plotting against me and I would look out my window every 2-3 minutes to see. Terrible drug. MDMA is more of an experience than a high to me. Of course salvia was the "craziest" experience of all time but not really a high. Cocaine is the definition of "high" to me.

"Countless times I've gotten so high I od'ed."

"I've had a couple times where I'll fix up a new shot of dope, stick it in my arm, register, push in, then the next thing I know I wake up on the floor and I've lost a few hours... like six. Thats pretty high. "

Ditto guys.. that indeed is about as high as you can possibly get on h.. without adding in some rox/yah-o or xanies/k-pins

I did a speedball before.. was like the best rock ever and 2 blows.. honestly thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest.. i was afriad to tell anyone i was with what was happening so i sat there still as i could, trying not to panic and cause a scene and up my heart beat anymore than it was.. it was rediculous.. like 10 min later i was able to chilax and enjoy it.. I told my friends wha had happened and they were like yeah u looked kinda fuct.. LOL

"I guess the highest you have ever been on opiates wouldnt be as interesting as say, psychedelics to hear about. But those who have enjoyed opiates would know."

Yeah theres something to say about this.. Like With h and coke and I guess meth, the highest you can get is the point right before you'd die of an od..

With psychedelics and X and RC's you can expierence sooo much crazy visuals, insane body tingles/rushes, out of body expierences, and a lot of them last for a looonnggg time compared to even meth.. I'd say they really have the potential to be more intense than the plain upper/downers.. and only a handful of them are likely to kill you, I know people die from XTC, certain RC's, etc, but nowhere near as commonly as happens with coke/heroin/meth/benzos/alcohol!! lol..

Yeah thats all i got on that subject..

To the Original poster, thats one hellll of a trip man, and a very good description of what was obviously unexplainable man. I just wish I could even get my hands on DMT lol.

For me, highest I've probably ever been was a solid Candyflip of strooong LSD that will seemingly never find again (curse you DOx)...

The highest I've ever been? Probably the first time I combined pure MDMA with pure crystal meth. Unfortunately one of my friends kinda ruined the experience when he decided to slip an ice cube down my back. I think I almost went into shock hehe.

peaking on a ten strip and some rolls and molly, which was already absolutely ridiculous, I inhaled an enormous balloon of nitrous and i entered another dimension and I could see through this veil that looked back to the dimension we all live in. I had to realign this geometric pattern before I could get back to my own dimension. I never made it back, instead I snapped out of it and I was sitting down in some random place.

Deep deep deep in the k-hole probably takes the win over that experience though.

New years eve:

before: cocaine whisky speed
rave/free party: liquid LSD, 1G of MDMA, more speed, nitrous oxide
after party: Heroin mixed with cocaine, methadone, valium, tramadol, meprobmate

That or when i took 400mg of 2C-I by myself (big mistake)

I would have to say two grams a coke and a 40 oxy with no tolerance,14 beers and two bowls of the kindestG13,I couldn't see straight and was in and out of it for about 2 hours and i had to drive home by myself, i thank god i didn't kill myself or anyone else on the road.
It was very stupid but i had to get back home.
Or when i got dosed with a half vile at a fest, i was in another world i thought people where chasing me with a taser gun and was shocking me because i could feel it in my tongue ring, I was hiding on a tiolet and was afraid of stepping on the ground, becuase i thought electric current was flowing through the ground and was shocking me. I lost reality for 12 hours or so not really knowing what i did, I am so glad i didn't kill the person who dosed me, i went to grab a knife to go get the dude and somehow i said to myself that somehow not to touch the knife or i would have stabbed that dude and be in prison now. I really don't know what stopped me, but luckly we took the motorhome to this event and i stayed in there, well the people i was with kept me in there until they could talk to me again.They said i was talking to people who weren't there and mumbling crazy wrds they never heard of, it was crazy times. I still have flashbacks all the time.

And I think Im a Badass 8o

How'd that pan out

I don't think i'm a badass for doing it, well kindof... héhé....long story short, i just thought it was bunk shit (or i just thought i was a badass) so dropped 100mg, i had just eaten and i kept on taking more, it kicked in 4 or 5 hours later... from then on its impossible to explain, just i was very jittery and was having mad visual deormations, crazier than any i've had on LSD, but less introspective so easier to handle, less of a "mind fuck" than some psychs... i know the shit wasn't bunk cause different people tried it at doses from 25 to 50mg, and tripped like theyed taken 3 hits of liquid LSD... but taking so much 2Cx apart from putting your health at risk, i get the impression that it has pretty much a ceiling dose around 50mg oral...

but it was such a waste, i would have tripped like 6 good times instead of 1 stupidly large amount in one night (no come down though)

I dose drugs like that

Sometimes I'm really feeling the moment and think epic doses will help

Usually I just end up scatterbrained in the corner

Be careful with drugz