• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

cilosyb

Bluelighter
What single drug experience got has taken you to the greatest heights you've touched?

Although I could ramble on about this particular trip for awhile, the highest/farthest I've gone by a wide margin was insnuffulating about 1/3 gram of DMT at the peak of a 10 gram cubensis trip, when I was alone in the wilderness. It's just totally unfathomable what happened after I took that line. I became exponentially higher and higher by the moment after it started to kick in. It became apparent to me that something was going to give, and that I was going to die; that being as high as I was, was not compatible with living. I died and became one with God for (seemingly) eternity. I flew around my body, able to see it from all perspectives, unable to 'do' anything with it, which was terrifying. Soon the whole concept of 'I' completely vanished, and everything just was. The magnitude of beauty I witnessed is simply unspeakable 8o. Everything was utterly familiar; I wasn't someplace new, I was back again. Is was perfection in every way: perfect understanding, perfect beauty. I recall being given the choice between staying there or living in my body. I was so awestruck upon coming down that I couldn't do much but babble incoherently. Didn't know if I was actually alive, didn't know what day it was even; think being born again. Nobody there to tell me I was alright. After an experience this intense, you don't know what the fuck has happened to you! Long story short, it scared the absolute shit out of me. I nearly swore off all drugs forever. I was certain that I had died and seen the beyond, and am still not convinced that I haven't.

This crude graph represents how high I was.
untitled.jpg

How about you?

Last edited:
My first time railing three 4mg Hydromorphones. I laid on my bed, listening to music, and it felt as if I was sinking into the bed, with the music passing through me. I was so fucking relaxed that I could barely get up.

That also happened the first time I snorted only one, but not to that extent.

Similar story here, quite a bit of DMT and about 6-7 grams of some potent mushies.

I experienced infinity to an extent I never knew I could.

4 hits of pure lsd drops....

what i was looking at wasnt wat i was i looking at but what i looked at like 10 mins later...that shit triped me out

hmm prolly .2g of pure molly and an 8th of fungus. Icouldnt of left my couch if my life depended on it. Felt like pure jelly in my arms and legs.

Countless times I've gotten so high I od'ed. =D :|

First time I had Meth I smoked some very pure gear and lots of it. My body had this amazing electric flow running through me and I couldn't stop talking. The euphoria was undesirable, just so pure with rushes all through my skin.

Wow just wow!

once i ate 3 rolls and praied to a tv that was shining in layerd light
idk the only 1 i can think of at the moment

When I decided that since my seizure threashold was lower than my cocaine tolerance I would have to IV 1/2g of yey+1/2g H and 7.5mg midazolam to "prevent seizures." I had the most amazing rush for all of 30 seconds before I did the "fish." 8 days later I was caught shooting dope in the ICU and released a day after that unabe to walk. Needless to say I had to try it again but this time I got it right (only 1/3g of coke).

A bit of trial and error but I can still get "high" on coke, just have to be rather careful as the state that I desire is generally past the point of seizures. Ah wel Midazolam helps, somewhat.

one of the first time i smoked heroin, i just sat down on my friend's couch and listened to music and just felt this wonderful feeling if complete and total contentment and pleasure. it was the best high ever, and it's sad but was probably one of the top 3 best moments of my life thus far.

I like your graph. The highest I've ever been was six hits of killer acid and some unknown dose of MDA powder/crystal. It was a wonderful trip, a wonderful birthday, and a true learning experience in how to function in the world and get along with people.

The psychedelic state is such a different "high" than any other that it's hard to quantify a trip's strength against any other high's strength. Objectifying is possible though, methinks, and that one takes the cake. Stronger than first opiate, first grass, first hydromorphone, first heroin, first speed all put together. It was a magnificent experience.

DMT sounds so exciting. Did you insufflate s salt of n,n-dmt or a base? Would sniffing the base work?

Countless times I've gotten so high I od'ed. =D :|

Ha! Can't get much higher than that really :D

Other than ODs, a combination of fairly hefty doses of MDMA ("molly" for the US contingent), LSD, aMT (and probably ketamine too, but memory's a tad iffy). People just weren't built to feel so good for so long. Unbelievably beautiful combo <3

This new years eve when i did +700mg of MDMa, 1 drop of liquid LSD, .5g of cocaine, 1g of speed, .2g of heroin, 55mg of methadone, 60mg of diazepam, 40mg of clorazepate, 500mg of tramadol, 500mg of dextropropoxyphene, 33cl of whisky, ten beers, some joints of hash, and some joints of weed/// the best night of my life....

followed by when i OD'd on 800mg of codeine, 12mg of alprazolam, 10mg of lormetazepam, and 33cl of rhum... (the day after my birthday, and the night my 16 year old dog died :( )

Ridiculous amount of psilocybe subaeruginosa, like over 30 and alot were fucking big. Not much can match that intensity I tell ya.
Been pretty fuckered off speed and E's before, alcohol and benzos have led to some interestingly trashed times I don't really remember lol. Depends what you qualify as 'high' I suppose.

First time i did 1 mg od dob.I dont know why,but I get similiar experience only with 2.5mg + and I dont have any tolerance.

This one time I was over at my friend's house, lets call him "J". I was hanging out with him and another friend doing heroin. It was a fine evening, must have been a friday or saturday. So I didnt really have a tolerance at the time, and went through like 9 stamps. It was really nice. I remember nodding really hard. like almost feeling sick. oh shit now I remember I did feel sick for a lil, and my buddy got his trash can and I was just nodding in and out.

Ahh good times. At the time I only snorted. I had attempted to IV but never could register.

I guess the highest you have ever been on opiates wouldnt be as interesting as say, psychedelics to hear about. But those who have enjoyed opiates would know.

Depends what you qualify as 'high' I suppose.
very true

I now remember many moons ago when I was tripping on all this shit. I was on mdma, lsd, n20, really drunk, smoking jah herb, and could be more I dont remember. An experience I will never forget, though. Dave Matthews Band concerts bring a good time.

lets see other timess other times

the first time I really got high on weed I remember I could barely walk. Felt like lead, and really paranoid.

many times

Last edited:
oh yeah, first time cocaine, first time mdma, and first times with various opiates leave me with memories of the highest ever.

The highest ive ever been would probably be from shooting a bundle of heroin in one shot. The rush hit me so hard I fell forward onto the floor and woke up 10 or so hours later alone in some random crackhouse. For those 10 or seconds before I passed out though I was SUPER high my whole body flooded with the most warm blissful euphoria i've ever felt , but it was so stupid . Im lucky I didn't kill myself back in those days :|

I guess it was 50mg of Oxycodone and 2mg of Clonazepam with no tolerance to either. Or it could be a few times on K. Or this time I mixed K and Nitrous Oxide OMFG OK that was the highest I've ever been, the Nitrous seemed to last 20 minutes and I was twirling, spinning, NO contact at all with the outside world in vision or thoughts, just...FUCKED UP, and I thought I had pushed my luck really too far. Was dissociated for a good 1.5 hours that time. Yeah, K and Nitrous Oxide together was definitely the most fucked I'd ever been.