• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

drank 2 1/2 bottles of robitussin maximum strength. watched my self walk across the room from a different location. then it got back. heard horrible yelling like someone was being stabbed to death.

havent touched dxm since then

Ive done so many combos of everything back in the mid-late 90's rave scene its impossible to single out any one time.Ive been to heavenly paradises and to the depths of hell.It makes me wonder why sometimes a certain combo would be so beautifull than others would just suck.We used to combo all of these in no certain order and varying dosages for days,weeks,months at a time.

XTC,mdma,mda and mdea if that really exists.Got mdea at a festival,guy said it was ether base instead of amphetamine seemed to work well.Never researched to see if such a thing exists though.
Ketamine was in the mix a lot,blue label anasket was my fav induced the best out of body expiriences.Green label always made my stomach hurt,we went to mexico a lot back then.
Liquid LSD,sliver crystal,amber crystal whatever else.
Mushrooms as well on plenty of occasions.Smoked weed like crazy at all times.
All forms of benzos and pharm opiates especially oc's.never done H though.
Lots and lots of nitrous as well.We used to steal huge tanks of this stuff from this distributing warehouse,good times.
Coke and crack on occasion though I never really did it much.Friends did it a lot I thought it sucked.Didnt last long and left you feeling like crap real quick.
Did a ton of meth on its own for a long time.Quit that and moved on to bigger and better things.Never mixed it with all the ish mentioned above.

First time with salvia, packed a bowl FULL and got a huge hit, trying to hold it for a minute. Me and my friend heard it took a lot to get any visuals, and were planning on passing the pipe back and forth until it was done, nonstop.

Holy shit, you know the feeling when you know you're about to go too far, too fast, and there is nothing you can do to prepare? That lasted about a second before my ego exploded, and what happened next is too chaotic to describe. As soon as I was able to control my body, i ran to my room because I was afraid to die in front of my roommates. After a while. my friends came up. One had taken an equally massive dose and was in his own hell downstairs, and we started coming out of it together. We started laughing so hard I felt I couldn't stop or breath and would die. It was madness.

2008 seemed to bring me higher than ever, unfortunately my quest for the ultimate high has subsequently left me disappointed each time I trip or get high and it isn't as good as I build it up to be beforehand.

Best Feel Good High:

1/2 a roll (orange lightning?) + heady blunt + bowl of opium (shared) + 40mg oxy + .5mg clonazepam & .5mg lorazepam topped off with a few grav hits... legit nod right there. July 2008

Best Way Out There High:

The first time I broke through on DMT. Jan 2008

first time i did ketamine and did a gram to myself in a night. was fun :)

10 hour trip from 2g of DXM. I did a long write up of it under a different username but long story short I had to "relearn" all 3 dimensions.

i like more the euphoria of downers or narcotics so ill choose those over the psychs or disociatives experiences , well now im clean anyways..but.
oxycodone + midazolam + soma and lots of weed , awesome but dangerous , i used low dosages of each because i didnt have (nor i have) tolerance to oxycodone (10/5 mg a bit more) but it was great , peacefull and euphoric , or when i didn´t have oxy (a lot of times actually) i used tramadol wich was good too , damn i want to cry lol.

lots of "highest ive ever been" on lsd , ketamine and salvia too.

once on mushrooms i was so high that my friend and i laughed for several hours straight. we laughed so much we couldn't breathe and then couldn't stop laughing. my stomach muscles were sore after that - but it was fun til it hurt. that same trip i looked at my grandmother and she looked like a pink pig!

the first time i ever did H. i remember i scored 3 balloons (finally, after much effort and waiting) and my husband and i each tried 1/2 a balloon and didn't feel much so we did the rest and felt like we were floating in a black velvet world. we were just laying on top of each other and we felt weightless and so safe and warm. we had amazing sex that went on all night.

it was so wonderful that i spent the next 8 years of my life trying to re-create it and never could :(

Theres a few times so i'll take each drug by "brand"

Hash: Crumbled a shit load into a yogurt lateron i was proper wasted, it seemed as if i were watching myself in 3rd person.

Shrooms: First time i did freaky fungus was an amazing experience i cant put it into words but i'm sure you'll know what i mean.

Pills: At a friends house with 5 other nursing students 2 of which were on e to, i was so hyper, bouncing around, hugging folk singing using flowers etc etc

Oxy/H: Whenever i took a good amount i'd always nod out and feel that lovely feeling.

400 liberty caps and pipes to keep me awake for the night

after a few hours I went blind and the octopuses started attacking me so had to go upstairs into my friends mums room... looked at the clock which read 5:00am, so i started to try and work out wat time was...at which point i started flying round the room with pin head from hellraiser as am and pm attacked me, got to the point where i was shouting for help and my friends had to come calm me down cos i was on the brink of tears

that or 0.5g mdma on the rock, +nos. was sat with my friends in a tent, they turned to aliens, the aliens exploded, i got thrown backwards out the tent, I landed in a bag of oranges, thought i'd soiled myself, got naked infront of everyone, took my socks off and began to clean myself, curled up in a bowl on the floor and went to sleep

id have to say lots of beer and bud, three terrific biscuits, six grams of bloomers, and 24 tripple c's(720 mg dxm)

this was all consumed in about two hours

i was at a good third platoue with all the effects of the pills and mushies surging through me

one of those times your just fucked up for no reason you have no idea your high your just kinda there

i lost 2 days that time lol rock on

I was at a psytrance festival in the mountains of northern CA and a few people gave me free drugs, which happen to be my favorite kind. I got a hit of acid, a really potent, clean roll, and copious amounts of ketamine. I was peaking on the roll and didn't realize how much K I was doing, and pretty soon I couldn't move, saw a guy doing the worm in and out of the ground, thought I was in a different place each time I opened my eyes, and ceased to exist, yet existed as everything, etc.

It was on the verge of scaring the shit out of me, but I managed to hold it together. Or maybe it was because there was no "I" to freak out..*shrug*

This thread cracks me up.

I'm going to break this into two categories, the highest I've ever been and the most fucked I've ever been.

Highest: I ate an undisclosed amount of ecstasy at a rave several years ago. I remember the peak took me to my knees it was so hard and I don't remember the rest of that night.

Most fucked: I was coming down off some acid and my friend and I decided to combo nitrous and DMT hits. I hit the DMT off his pipe and did two cartridges of nitrous at the same time and held my breath. I can't really describe what happened after that but it went on for about 5 minutes before I was able to talk again. Some spirit dimension or some such shit. We did that a few times that night.

What single drug experience got has taken you to the greatest heights you've touched?
I died and became one with God for (seemingly) eternity. I flew around my body, able to see it from all perspectives, unable to 'do' anything with it. Soon the whole concept of 'I' completely vanished, and everything just was. The magnitude of beauty I witnessed is simply unspeakable 8o. Everything was utterly familiar; I wasn't someplace new, I was back again. I was given the choice between staying there or living in my body.

This crude graph represents how high I was.
untitled.jpg

How about you?
WHAt AN AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!! What an amazing experience, it sounds like it would have been so frightening at the same time as being enlightening!!!

the second time i ever rolled, i ate 4 (im like 220lbs and i wanted to get wrecked) as i was at my peak, i smoked a blunt with my friend, who was also rolling, of like pretty much the best weed ever, and it was a 3g blunt. Then i smoked a bowl of salvia 20x and i was gone, like gone

the othertime was on heroin, i shot 3 bags, andi was fucked up, like i should've overdosed, but for some reason i was just nodding for several hours. I was so high i couldn't fall asleep, yes, i COULDN'T fall asleep, I would just nod in bed, then wake up 20 minuteslater, high as shit, and i kept doing that all night. The next day at school i was still high, and nodded in every single one of my classes cause of the dope + the fact that i didn't actually sleep at all that night. It was weird as hell.

Dicksizing but fuck it.

As far as straight fucked up, any of the times I shot coke for 2 days and then shot a good amount of dope.

Or any of the times I've ODed.

As far as psychadelics, my 18+mg DOC trip or LSD + MDMA + 2c-i + n2o + methamphetamine..jesus.