• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.8g gabapentin, and up to 700mg tramadol...the M1 has kicked in full force, and I am nodding. Fuck all the haters, tramadol is the shit.

workkinn.. havin lunch

Had meself a work bowl before foods.

stoned work is stoned

nodding out pretty badly....+ some xanax
damn and still can't fall asleep :(

last night/early this morning, i got pretty scattered on a couple of piperzine tabs and had a surprisingly good, solid seven hour trip from them, and didn't experience the usual paranoia that i've had most times on piperazines. still would have preferred MDMA, but i'm on hiatus from rolls for at least another two weeks, and i honestly do enjoy piperazines every now and then, but ONLY when i have ganja. i can't seem to enjoy any hallucinogen without cannabis, as cannabis is what brings the experience around full circle IMHO.

anyway, enough about last night/early this morning...

as of right now:

30mg hydrocodone
1 bowl of dank herb

feels good man.

i had to show an indescribable amount of restraint to keep myself from hugging my doctor's neck today when he said that he was taking me off of the ultram and giving me vicodin. =D

there's just something so sexy about a full bottle of 7.5's sitting on my dresser.... *drools at the thought* on that note, it's time for more vicodin, as i haven't properly nodded off an opiate/opioid in so long that i can't even remember what it's like...and i have like, NO tolerance these days after being clean from oxy's since may of last year and simply not being able to find any sources for pharmaceuticals after moving to CA, so this should be easy.

=D stonedandrolling89 is a happy, happy boy.

3mg 5-methylhydromorphone IV
5mg 5-methylhydromorphone Snorted
3mg Oxymorphone IV
250mg Hydrocodone
2,000mg Pregabalin
1,400mg Carisoprodol
40mg Diazepam

smoking smack...again...
well cant say no to free drugs now can i =D

3mg 5-methylhydromorphone IV
5mg 5-methylhydromorphone Snorted
3mg Oxymorphone IV
250mg Hydrocodone
2,000mg Pregabalin
1,400mg Carisoprodol
40mg Diazepam

holy shit man, you've got a hell of a tolerance, and a hell of a connect!

*jealous* (of connect, not tolerance lol)

Drunk as hell. Stoned as fuck. But no 1,4.

Feels good to be off it for a while.

I first had a rather large dose of poppies, about twice as much as usual.
I decided to try eating some JWH-073 after the poppies kicked in because I know it lasts longer that way, and I wanted to see if it felt the same. It also takes a higher dose. I ate 20mg first, then a smaller looking eyeballed dose when that didn't quite get me there. That did the trick.

For some unknown reason, I decided to drink a small amount of 2-methyl-2-butanol. I don't know why I did it.

I don't feel like I am in control of my thoughts. I keep sort of seeing this place. I don't know what or where it is. It's not clear enough for me to make it out. I know it is somewhere I've been before. I don't know if it was in this life though. It could have been a different life. I don't know how many lives I have lived. It seems like many, but this might be the only one.

It seems like I've lived this life before. If so, I hope I live it better this time than last. That;s because something really bad happens in the future. I don't know what or exactly when. It's not too soon though. I am definitely older by at least 10-15 years when it happens. Maybe I can avoid it this time. I don't even know what it is. It could possibly be that I go insane, but I am pretty sure something else really bad happens before that. It seems like I have lived this life many times before.

There is a different place that looks metallic with lots of corridors. I can't see it clearly. I don't know if it has any significance, but I have seen it before. I've seen it clearer before, but even then it wasn't something I understood. Maybe it is meaningless. It feels kind of evil.

I will run out of JWH-073 if I keep doing it almost every day, especially doing it multiple times in a day. I need to wait until I can mix it with a seratonergic psychedelic before doing it again. That means probably at least 4 or 5 days, because I have a lot of shit that I have to do the next few days.

Last edited:
Was feeling tired and crappy.

Took some sub and a no doz, now I'm smokin' weed and feelin' dandy! :)

my dxm trip lasted too long.

might take some stims and go for a walk though.

Status
Not open for further replies.