Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
coming down from shards and peevee

and did some K with it. fuck yeah.

with phenazepam, clonidine and morphine.

fuck all you whining about stim comedowns, it really aint that bad.

hell no a stim comedown aint all that bad after taking clonidine, morphine, and K.

I'll bet its a cakewalk...

with nothing at all, its much more difficult.

Had a joint of weed and took a 10mg Val this morning.

I smoked some JWH-73
It didn't seem to work, so I smoked some more after a few minutes. I repeated twice.
Apparently it takes a while to kick in. I did not know that.

10 minutes later I am extremely high. There is a weird physical feeling that gets strong when you are not moving quickly from one way to another. I think I feel sound. It took me a minute to figure that out.

I am really high. I didn't think I'd get so high on a cannabinoid.

I was going to use mephedrone while high on this. I think I'm waiting till this wears off a little though.

This is much more psychedelic than I thought it would be.

I decided to go ahead and use the mephedrone while I am still high on this. I was afraid that part of my brain might be dying and making me feel this way, but it is probably just how its supposed to feel. I go between slight fear and laughter. I think this is good stuff, if it is the drug that is causing the feeling, I hope my brain is not dying.

Edit: As you would probably have guessed, it was the drug causing the effects. The JWH-073 is already starting to wear off, while the mephedrone is kicking in. The good times aren't yet about to end. Now to see what this has in store. I may use a little more if this isn't enough.

I may also use some more of the JWH-073, but I'll probably save that for tomorrow.

Last edited:
hell no a stim comedown aint all that bad after taking clonidine, morphine, and K.

I'll bet its a cakewalk...

with nothing at all, its much more difficult.

oh really? I find coming down from 150mg or more of methamp, with no helpers, to still be not horrific, its just, to me, a mild unpleasaness.

as for right nao 60mg morphine and 40mg Oxy iwth 25mg of dmethylamylamine to keep sort of awake.

Smoked some Spike 99 and it works. It feels very similar to cannabis. It's probably got some unknown cannabinoid in it like Spice Gold.

I've snorted more of the mephedrone a couple of times. I just smoked 8mg more of the JWH-073, and now I am very high. I can also feel sound. It is better now than it was before when I could feel the sound. The first time, the sound was mostly my air conditioner running.

This time the sound is music that I am playing with my computer. It has a better feeling to it. It feels good. This is the perfect feeling. Sometimes I get scary thoughts that someone is looking into my mind and that they are about to do something. That is ok though. I still like how it feels. It feels like space is opening up in a way. It feels like there is something behind space.

I really didn't think it would be this good. I assume this is a lot like weed. That is what I have read. That probably means that weed is better than I had assumed it would be. This stuff is very strong.

The mephedrone feels really good too. It seems to have less strong empathogenic effects than methylone, but it certainly seems to have much of them. It makes my body feel good too.

My mind and body both feel very good, in a state close to perfection!
I'm going to go eat a few poppies. It is to the time of day where I start needing them. I have started to feel a small amount of nausea and an unpleasant feeling behind the good feeling in my legs. This is usually how poppy withdrawal starts out.

Playing around with some 5-methylhydromorphone. Done about 3mg or so it's alot better than hydromorphone.

4 mg of xanax and a bowl of herojuana OG for now
will be adding on a bit more later

its so hard to group my thoughts
i have a perfectly logical idea and then it vanishes only to come back fragmented a few minutes later :(

And now it night, dark outside, and the fun times continue! I have done what I plan to be my last mephedrone redose, and smoked 6mg JWH-073. The feeling i still close to perfection. I don't know if I've ever felt this good for this long.

Don't get me wrong, I have felt this good before. I've felt better before on the best psychedelic experiences. I just don't think I can recall a trip where the mood has been this elevated for more than maybe 3 hours. That was on an HBWR seed trip. I had the longest lasting +4 of my life. I'd say I was at a +4 for between 4 and 5 hours that trip, but there was a section of the time at +4 level that was intensely sad.

I am not at a +4 in this trip, and haven't quite reached that level. The only reason I'm mentioning the +4 level is because the only times I have had feelings much better than the ones I'm feeling today and tonight have been in the midst of +4 level experiences.

I think time is going slower with this drug that it typically does with any type other than dissociatives. It has seemed unimaginably slow to pass on ketamine and DXM. Back when I made a foolish, possibly near lethal combo of a very high dose of DXM and a large dose of ephedra and ended up in the hospital, I thought years passed between visits from my mom. I believed I was in a mental institution at times when I wasn't immersed in new realities, usually containing extremely realistic objects and organisms, often combined with other things or backgrounds that were completely unfamiliar in appearance and construction. I remember thinking at one point during a moment of relative clarity that my mother was well over a hundred years old, and I wanted to tell her to forget about me and stop making the long trip to the mental institution to visit me because she was too old for it.

So I have had my fair share of experiences where time moves slowly. This is nowhere near as slow as what I described above, where I believed what was probably close to 15 minutes was actually years.

I does however feel like a few days could have passed. The amount of slowdown varies wildly. Sometimes the speed of time feels pretty much normal. Sometimes it feels like 10 minutes or more have passed, and the clock shows it is one minute later.

Slow moving time is so good when you are feeling good. Far more often than not, it occurs when you are having a really bad time. Not this time.

I wish I could go on like this forever. I do however want to have enough mephedrone left to do it again, with maybe a 50mg booster dose an hour in to extend it. So I can't use much more of that.

I may make a small redose of each to extend it just a little. I don't want it to end.

Now enough typing. Time to get back to relaxing and feeling this with some good music.

I AMS O Fucked up on bexozos and booxe and weeddd aha lolz

Um, hard to remember..alcohol, 12 mg klonopin, like 2 mg xanax, and some dextrostat. i cant believe how fucking not high i am. i mean, i'm relaxed, but that's it.

relaxed not to use capitalization like i always do.

I ended up not stopping. I just used the rest of the mephedrone, squirted up my butt. And, to finish it off, I smoked an 8mg hit of JWH-073. I am actually almost as high as I was an hour or two after I started. I'm almost in the midst of a mystical experience. You wouldn't understand it because it's not something I can type.

I'm going to stop typing now. Maybe then whats happening can finish happening.
I just know there is something behind space. It is something familiar, but I dont know what it is I guess it is like a feeling of coming home. I just don't understand why. And I don't know why this is so damn familiar, but I know it is important. I don't know why.

Edit:
Now new words are being born to describe certain things in a language that doesn't really exist in any way meaningful to us. I wish it could be typed down, because you would all want this information. It is something at the heart of existence. I'm frustrated at my ability to describe it in a meaningful way so I could tell everyone about it. I don't really understand it. I don't know how to. I don't really know what it is.

I don't think I've ever felt or sensed my senses blending together like this. Out of everything I've tried, this causes synasthesia more than anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.