Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you need to make another trip report ASAP my friend
or start up a BL blog
i love readin your posts.

As for me the alprazolam is wearing off the 40mg d-amp is dwindling down.
time for a few more bowls and then i must hit the sack :)

mmmm i love saturday nights

Last edited:
woke up with some k
tired after last night's smoking/akward paranoia session...
strong wek and strong k dont mix well =D

20mg of d-amp to get me out of my lazy feeling of last nights mind party

Smoked some JWH-073, then snorted some to keep it going at a lower level longer. About to eat a dose of poppies.

^
I'll try to make up a trip report. I periodically typed a few sentences to record thoughts and effects, and the stuff on here. I knew as soon as the fear subsided when I accidentally smoked more than I needed that I would probably write a trip report. I was really surprised by what this stuff could do.

I can't wait to try combining it with a serotonergic psychedelic. That will be interesting, considering how psychedelic this stuff is on its own.

just snorted a 40 with another on-deck, also been smoking some superb indoor sativa a rare treat around my way unfortunatly.

Typt, id love to read a trip report on your next insane experiences. You really seem to have a lot :)
i love it

haha.

as for me i added on 20mg more of the d-amp and i came down a bit ago so now im just smoking a few bowls and swigging back a few shots of limoncello.
ahhh sunday sunday sunday %)

haaaa. chilled on 3 mg xanax and burned out fried after a ketamine binge thins week end , involvng indecent amounts :))
sleeeeeeep now

Coming down from 500mg of Tramadol. It actually feels better on the comedown, the speedy-narcotic effects ratio goes more towards the narcotic part.

600mg tramadol with 1.8 grams gabapentin.

Tramadol with Gabapentin/Pregabalin is the perfect combo. Seriously, and I've done practically everything.

5.5mg 5-methylhydromorphone
12mg Hydromorphone IV
1,500mg Pregabalin

another few cones along with 75mcg/hr fent running through my transdermally and a 25mcg/hr in the mouth. i have an extraction of a patch awaiting to be smoked when i get home and have the chance.

feel dangerous man

I just smoked another pretty good dose of the JWH-073. I decided to do it before I went to bed. I'm also high on poppies and just had some 2-methyl-2-butanol so I can sleep when this is over. I don't think I have slept well a single night since I last used that substance, I think 3 nights but I am not sure.

I wish I could tell you some other things, but I can't tell you things that I don't know how to say.
It feels really good. Yesterday was better overall, but the body feeling I have might be even better. Probably because I added 2-methyl-2-butanol. It has a really good body feeling on its own.
Sometimes parts of my body imagine temperatures that are uncomfortably hot. Right now this area is on and around my right shoulder. Its not really hot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.