• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoked a lot of hash, took a little methadone and clonazepam, then i got ahold of some methylphenidat later and decided to give it a go

decided to take ~25mg(nasal) and must say it was quite amazing, as i took the last line(~5mg) i also took some more methadone and a little clonazepam(oral:p) and smoked a bit... so im very content...

maybe ill have a bit more clonazepam and a joint so sleep ;)

Added: 1mg clonazepam, 2.5mg methadone and a joint... slepp well BL :D

Last edited:
today i am feeling fiiiiiiine
don't know why
tons of beer + ket + 0.5 xanax is just riiiiiiiiight

I took a 1mg alprazolam pill just a short time ago. I'll let myself feel the relaxing effects for a couple of hours, then it will be off to bed while the sedation is still there. It's not much, but then I don't really feel the need to get wasted. I'm still feeling a nice afterglow and change in outlook from the ketamine, but not quite to the degree I felt it earlier. I still have hope that there will be a lasting positive change, and I will try to hold on to the things I was given by this.

I got exactly the type of experience I needed, and sort of what I wanted. It would have felt better and been more enjoyable if it had been all pleasant like that first part of the K-hole, but the second phase was much more profound, except for a small part of the first phase where I was filled with awe, joy, and love that was too intense to describe. The second part was mostly not at all pleasant. It was quite hellish for most of it. Phase 2 started off well, but grew more and more hellish as it progressed. It still seems like it was exactly what I needed. It seems I want to talk more about my experience with ketamine I had last night every time I make a post. It was beautiful, ugly, joyful, terrifying and awesome, pretty much any type of emotion or description you could feel or apply to it, experienced to the highest degree I can imagine at one point or another. It was definitely a +4, though of a much different quality than you'd usually get from serotonergic psychedelics like LSD or 2C-E.

Smoked a bunch of bowls earlier :)
now time for 2mg alprazolam

note to self: dont go food shopping whilst you have the munchies. You buy random crap.

Ha ha, yeah but at least you aren't stuck not having any food...but then again you pretty much anything. I always put the most random foods together.

Several ground poppy pods and some pod tea 8 hours back, 75mg Diphen, 60mg DXM, some Cimetidine, and a few glasses of wine.

Not quite as powerful as before but very nice nonetheless. Now I just need to find out how to get some sleep...I think a late night joint is in order :)

well yeah after like 3 nights in a row. you crazy, crazy man

Status
Not open for further replies.