Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alprazolam not sure how much, my scale kept messing up, buit around 8mg
and a shot of some alcohol

After a long night of G induced sleep, I woke up about 11am, and had some speed to help clean the house.

Too bad I don't feel like cleaning the house.....

Quite high.

Whenever I do dope, I nod a bit, maybe not even a full out nod, but I get confused where I am and imagine myself in a scenario that happened recently or in a familiar situation. I imagine myself asking for something or something to someone, except then I start doing it in real life. I even 'come to' and still just keep doing it.

I'll just be pointing at something or waving over something all the while talking to nobody.

Lots of meth...I keep blacking out for a few seconds every time a take a puff of my crackie. Prob not a good sign but it feels pretty good.

Time for anothery.

Vodka and crack and more vodka and more crack all weekend. Man - that combo gets me so way fucked up. Now time for a break - REALLY!

Getting out of bed kind of a drag?

Well it's a lot easier, when you got some scag!

Nothing like a heroin breakfast, unless it's a heroin dinner or heroin dessert.

only got a tiny bit of keif and some stems left :( and i mean tiny bit as in one hit. plus i lost my job and cant get a new job so i cant buy more :( but i got some poppy tea to tide me over.

HOLY.. FUCKING.
I just insufflated abot 120mg of mephedrone for the fist time.
feels googdman is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge unmderstatement.

GreAT kETSmomine time waRP MY ketAMINE
MY KRYBPO

edit:
Down a bit, still quite high.
Ketamine makes time go so slow. It is like getting extra life. And amazing things happen on K.

Last edited:
GTFO the computer and put on some headphones and lay down!!!!

That is exactly what I did during the best part of the trip. I may do some more ketamine later before bed. I wish my supply was infinite.

Edit: I thought I'd mention that I experienced much less fear this time than ever before at this level with K or DXM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.