• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up on ~2 hits of acid..hm. Still not sure why I did this, but whatever. It'll be a nice chill night :)

Fuck. Last night I took hella dilaudid, stayed up til 8am, crashed, woke up at 11pm tonight still itching and am still a bit high now 24 hours later. I want to do some more, but I think I'll wait til tomorrow. geez.

I want a j now lol, this has really got me chilled out for the work day ahead.

Fioricet but redosing didn't seem to work god damn it. Why? Just because I had it. The muscle in my arm was so for a random reason but maybe I did something at work. I have no idea. But I'll look for any reason...and I didn't bring my Tramadol with me because I didn't plan on getting high.

Did myself some uni work this morning, in between lines of speed. Got some OK coke this afternoon. Had a couple of lines, and now I've found a little bit of 1,4-b in my cupboard, so I've had some of that too. Along with the weed I just smoked; I'm feeling pretty good for a Thursday evening......

Now fucking sober as shit! Man, its like I want to be high all the time, I can't start to be sober. I have a feeling this is going to get me in trouble and I'm going to run through my meds like fucking crazy and run out again. :(

Got my kratom in the mail yesterday, so I'm on my second dose of the day. I'm pleased with it's effects, but what makes me love it is I'm in rehab and get randomly tested via the GC/MS method. This won't show up, so it looks like I'll be using only this and other herbs for the rest of my stay. Speaking of other herbs, I smoked 310 mg of hops last night and got a surprisingly good effect. If I was still smoking pot I doubt I would've felt much if anything, but I haven't smoked since 4/20 so the effects I experienced were a nice surprise.

Just smoked the last of this fentanyl patch. I started smoking that shit a week ago, and it really is the crack of opiates. Usually I can do an opiate and it will hold over my cravings for that day and the next, but this only holds me over for like 1/3 of a day. I haven't done any other opiates since, but I could imagine that my tolerance has gone through the roof compared to where it was. Good thing I have more patches.

So yeah, I'm nodding pretty hard.

A bit high on 2-methyl-2-butanol.

I tried .5g of it first, and got a slight but indistinct buzz. I am now on 1.5g, and it is easy to feel the nature of the effects. It does have similarities to ethanol, but the feeling is significantly different. I can definitely say I feel more euphoria than I would with a similar level of ethanol. I'm not sure what else I can compare it to. Their are similarities to ethanol, but it is certainly not the same, or even that close, IMO.

It takes about 10 minutes to kick in. I am feeling no side effects right now. I will just wait and see if I get any kind of hangover.

It is not quite what I hoped it would be, but I will be happy with it if it does not cause any significant side effects. It does feel quite nice right now. I found that 1ml is equal to 840mg. If I find 1.5-3g to be a good dose range, that means I have many doses.

I'll report back to tell how I feel after it has worn off. I'll also report the effects of higher doses.

The nature of the experience seems to be changing still. I feel very relaxed and calm, and happy. Very peaceful. I could see this becoming a more widely used substance if the side effects turn out to be minimal and the word gets out about it.

I think it could be really nice at a higher dose, maybe 2.5-3g.

I'll just wait and see what kind of aftereffects this has.

What I can say is that it is definitely a sedative, and it has some similarities to ethanol, but many differences. It induces a very peaceful, calm, relaxed state with a nice gentle euphoria. I'd say I like it better than benzos or similar sedatives. I definitely like the effects more than ethanol.

It feels better now than it felt when I first started typing this. I probably hadn't given it time to fully kick in, since it had only been 10-15min after dosing.

I sure hope it has no hangover with it. I probably won't know that for a while.

I did have some gabapentin, poppies, and alprazolam earlier, but they had mostly worn off by the time I took the 2-methyl-2-butanol.

Started with barbs and stumbling like I'm drunk. But thats not enough, gotta add some Tram. I certainly won't sleep tonight. Hmm I wonder if this all is getting out of control just a lil bit...

took 7 250mg 30% kavalactone caps then 35 minutes later railed 10 mg adderall. good synergy but my stomach feels weird. per usually with kava but even odder with the addy.

I did some 5-meo-dmt, not my first trip but right up there, jesus i was not prepared.... and dont ever smoke out of alluminum foil!

its 0627 and I';ve not slept. am using wifi in a park, waiting for my GF to get her self out of bed....I've been walking around aimlessly for like 3 hours now.

mdpv...the king of stimulants, I do say.

Status
Not open for further replies.