• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
120mg Morphine/18mg Ketamine IV

Army is starting to pass around vials with ketamine mixed in the morphine instead of being separate.

Most likely. It gained widespread use in 'Nam because it didn't suppress the breathing of a patient, so only one surgeon was needed for operations.

120mg Morphine/18mg Ketamine IV

Army is starting to pass around vials with ketamine mixed in the morphine instead of being separate.

That sounds absotively posolutely splendid. My opinion of the Army just improved a bit.

Currently on some poppy pods and sipping on a good beer (Victory Brewery's Golden Monkey, highly recommended) and enjoying the best nod I've had in a year or so.

Most likely. It gained widespread use in 'Nam because it didn't suppress the breathing of a patient, so only one surgeon was needed for operations.

Didn't know that but it makes perfect sense. Thanks for sharing some knowledge man :).

Didn't know that but it makes perfect sense. Thanks for sharing some knowledge man :).

Thank you 10th grade health class :)

Moar mephedrone, now I'm up to about 320mg

Mephedrone is for real like best drug ever, oh mannnn.

Last edited:
jUST SHOT KETamine, blaSTING OFF AgAIN AcceleraTING Fastder god Likje ligfht speed
Put ib musiic goodnight bluelight. Off pc now to experiebnce it,+

drunk off my second 40oz of the morning (it's 7:30 AM lol...). bout to snort 40 mg focalin and write some poemz. fingers crossed that all goes well and i get my 18 adderalls later. oh well, if not ill be sure to pick up some cocaine :D

I'm nicely drunk, thanks to mum ringing and asking if I wanted to go out for Mexican tonight.

.....stoned as a motherfucker too.

At least now, I won't drink and G.

I definitely reached the K- hole level last night. Lost complete awareness of my body and went through several levels of existence before ending up on what i will call the hardware level since it seemed that it was all a strange computer. There are two levels I remember better than the others. The first was a world that was fairly close to this one, but inhabited by many strange creatures. There were trees and plants like in this world, though they didn't look quite the same. I felt like I had some kind of power, though I am not sure what it was. A large, colorful bird flew overhead while I was walking or drifting down a path and it left rainbows and colorful dust falling behind it. As far as I was concerned, everything I experienced in the K-hole was my real life and I had little or no memory of anything before. I stayed here in this world for what seemed quite a while. I was happy there. I was pulled out of that world. I don't remember how it happened or what it felt like. I no longer had even an imagined body that was anything like a real one, if I had one at all. I went through one or more poorly defined levels of existence that just blurred together before arriving at a level I find hard to describe. I would stay here for what seemed an enormous amount of time. It wasn't too bad at first, but quickly became hellish. I was like a bunch of rubberbands tangled and looped together, moving along with other masses of tangled rubberbands. For some reason it began to feel like torture. I eventually got down to the point where I was the only one of things things I could really detect, though I knew there were others. I was asking for help. I wanted out of there. I asked what I guess might be God for help, but at the time I thought maybe I was one of many gods who had created false universes to escape in to. I didn't know if I would be in that state forever or not. I could remember something of a past before it got like this, and believed it to have been a false reality. I could remember the first K-hole level better than my real life at this point, though some of both lives were available. I would have been happy to go back to either one. I did eventually return to this life, but only after another enormous amount of time seemed to pass. I was very confused and still felt like I was in another world when I did come out of the K-hole. I was in a dark room, with the only lights being from the digital clock and optical mouse. I could not understand what they were. I eventually began to understand things a little better and came to understand what had happened. Now I am out of ketamine. That is okay, I don't need any more right now.

Maybe I'll try this again in a month or two, if I can get some more. Maybe I'll stay on/in (a) good level(s) next time. Right now there is still at least a little fear that I could not only end back up in the bad place, but be stuck there for a long time, possibly forever.

The description I gave for the second reality I described can't come close to what it was really like. I have no way to describe it in a way that could capture what it was really like on a mental or sensory level.

I know I feel great today! So happy to be alive and in the same old world I usually want to escape from. It feels like I have been touched by something beautiful on some deep level I can't describe. It also seems more likely at the moment that I will survive death. All of this will likely fade quickly with time, but it can be good for now.

Last edited:
^^haha sounds awesome
im on 5mg clonazepam, about 250mg codeine and i have a litre of jack i got duty free so ive put a fair dent in that, also this white widow is great smoke.. really treating me well :D

Still feeling a wonderful afterglow, mind has returned to near normal now as far as intellect goes.

I did have a small dose of poppies with 1200mg gabapentin and 50mg diphenhydramine to potentiate them, but only to make sure I don't go into withdrawal. I feel so good already that I need no drugs. I just hope things stay like this for a while.

I'm going to post a trip report to Erowid in a week. It will have a little more info, but not a lot as I can't describe the things that happened any better than I did here. There are just a few thoughts and details that are important enough to add, and I've written it while it is still fresh in my mind. I'm waiting a week so that I can include any semi long lasting changes, positive or negative, that occur as a result of last night. I'll post it on Bluelight too, since Erowid may take a while to publish it or may choose not to publish it at all.

I really wouldn't mind trying some mephedrone. It is cheap and sounds like fun. I'll probably get some in a few weeks just to try it out. Even if last night leaves me permanently free of depression, I still think I'll want to alter my consciousness in various ways from time to time.

Right now I feel totally at peace, and feel more connected to everything than I did before. It feels like I have been blessed by something greater than me, or something that is at least much different than I am at this level of existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.