• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

PureLife said:
I've had something called 7:30 virus. it was half blue half red. wild

OK WE DEF GET OUR SHIT FROM THE SAME SUPPLY CHAIN, NOW IM 100%

Pure, do remember the TRUE RELIGION red and blue bags??? insane.

----------------------SOME D UPDATES

S550-green- total trash/coffee taste-yuk! :X :(
MTV-green- trash :X :\
STREET CRIME-blue-good shit :)
---------------------------------

ALSO ANYBODY FROM THE BRICKS TRY THE NEW "BLACKCARD"???

Last edited:
^Yeah MTV sucked bro, hardcore sucked.

s550 i didn't think was all that bad, but maybe i got a different batch.

Total control- aiiight.

MTV fucking sucks. Also that green stamped batch of Airbourne. Fucking trash. Hellboy reigns supreme in my area.

^ Everytime i get MTV im just oh, ohh fuck this shit. Its total garbage. Not even worthy of calling it heroin.

Yea I hate mtv. Fuckin hate it. Even after not doin dope for like 3 years that was the the first stamp i had again. ...didnt even get me to that feeling i remembered....of course when u dont use for a good period of time it starts to be like a fantasy, legend, larger than life kinda thing where u kinda remember dope bein better than it was so maybe thats part of it but most of it was just MTV just bein shitty.

Anyways, most recent shit...paterson....Good quality not nothin special, small count tho, but decent shit. my boy who i was wit who was shootin it got a crazy rush off that shit tho so its hard 2 judge since the bags so small....quality definately good i just need more than usual becuz the size of the bag not the quality of the d....u feel me...Ahh im high anyways Ima STFU n post a pic

"bentley"
bentley.jpg

im jealous.....

OMG i remember bentleys...i got those like a year ago and they were soooo good. Same stamp and everything.
This sucks now cuz I just got paid and i swear 2 days ago my connect had some bomb ass shit and now all 3 of my guys have shitty BLACKCARD and MTV.:X

yo PURE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR HUSTLE$$ ON BLACKCARD! ITS GROSS LOW GRADE TYPE B SHIT.

Last edited:
Patrone- Great quality, Great quantity. Probably the best bags ive ever had, did about a half bag(my friend just gave me a taste cause i didnt have money). Got me feeling pretty good but got my friends rocked, I have been on a binge so my tolerance is through the roof.

I ain't even gonna go to that part of town if thats the shit that circulating.

SonOF said:
This Black Label that my guy has been getting on the regular now is pretty damn good. Nice sized bags too. It's the only reason why I put up with this unreliable, make me wait forever, lying, shitty provider.

Just tried some Black Label..... very good :D

Only tried some OverDose name brand that I can remember. but was gooooood shit from NY and here in boston its usually unlabeled blue/white bags but im sure theres name brand around here just try not to go looking for stuff myself.

PureLife said:
I ain't even gonna go to that part of town if thats the shit that circulating.

Bad stuff or the temptation to great lol?

Also moar of that red stamp Hellboy. Mmmmmm...

wompy womp womp

EXPRESSO-light yellow stamp- FUCKING GARBAGE :X :!

AFGANISTAN-green stamp-half decent,you can tell its the shake cuz its def not as good as the 1st batch from 3 weeks ago. bags are LIGHT as hell too, but IMO compared to all the trash goin around for the 3rd fuckin tim :X :X e this year its the only thing worth coppin.8)

Yo i fuckin seriously hope a good portion of the DEA is going on vacation this spring/summer cuz if the next few months are anything resembling my run during this winter, Im fucking quitting!!!

In the "streets" defense there were a few good stamp runs this winter but the garbage far outweighed the gold no doubt.

Anybody else agree with me? Pure.Lacey??

Last edited:
CAMDEN, NJ

HELL BOY ( black stamp )/OD/LEAN/RICHARD PRIOR.....GOT THE FIENDS TALKIN

people have been begging for "magic" knock out or something real close to that.... they were originally called get high or die trying but the trap boys changed the baggs to knock out cuz the cops were on the look out for those baggs its the last of the fent baggs going around philly dunno how it popped up again but only sold in close circles no sets are carrying these.....i wonder y......;) people were dropping like flys off this shit.....which really confuses me cuz if the shit kills u then y do more people want it......

and to be honest i thought the cops got all these baggs up cuz there was sooooooooo many deaths.....if u don't kno some one that died on this shit or kno some one that knos some one that died off this shit they really don't do dope honestly it was getting that bad :(

but i don't touch the shit.....they just tell me wats good and wats out......

O AND CG I DUNNO IF ITS THE SAME SHIT U GUYS GOT UP THERE.....the hell boys

Last edited:
Brooklyn: black scorpien, no text, fat quantity, decent quality

Green stamp, "dope fiend" with the image of a face of an unkempt man above text. Good quality/good quantity.

^^I had expresso maybe 2-3 weeks ago. The name sticks out in my head.

AFGANISTAN- I had this about 6-7 days ago. Parkwaysouth they must be a different batch. Those mother fuckers were heavy as hell, good skag. check ya pm's.

parkwaysouth said:
Yo i fuckin seriously hope a good portion of the DEA is going on vacation this spring/summer cuz if the next few months are anything resembling my run during this winter, Im fucking quitting!!!

In the "streets" defense there were a few good stamp runs this winter but the garbage far outweighed the gold no doubt.

Anybody else agree with me? Pure.Lacey??

This winter I wasnt doin shit so heavy i was in a off period mostly fuckin with them stupid ass lil green pills that costs more than they worth if you feel me. I will tell you tho that the shit i did get at that time wasnt doin it for me. Lately I been gettin some good bags tho. there is always some fire out you just gotta know who got it n whats really good. Keep in mind i fux wit p-town. newark is where alot of that shit comes from anyways but im jus sayin...if u havin problems in the bricks head over to the city i think of as newarks grimey lil cousin lol. theres always a good batch out...if u find that good batch u good....The ESPN, power time (Didnt get to use p.t. but just heard madd good shit about it from trusted sources) right now from what i hear its kimbo 305 n iron man that is makin the rounds as the good shit but now kimbo is a new batch i heard. IDK this is hearsay. Im jus sayin. U kno as I kno.....Shit comes n goes...but u kno where to look u will get took care of....U feel me....

One thing Im with you on tho.....I aint beat for a summer of shitty stamps so Ima keep my fingers crossed that we will be blessed wit some memorable shit this year. Summertimes my favorite dope time%) shit make that anytime but u get me.

I wish dope was like bud or some other shit, that when somethin good came around you could just stock up on it and hang onto it. "Yea this stamp is fire, ima cop a couple bricks while its out cuz its good shit and stash it away for a while for the times when the shitty batches come out" ....Imagine that....but shit you know how it would end up, youd just run thru it 3 times as fast lol.

sorry 4 the long post..

Lilczey...My dude...I had them knockouts in Philly a few months back, it wasnt nothin to write home about, good shit but just decent. Knockouts in NY a few weeks ago was bangin. totally differnt stamp and diff. bag n all that not the lil blue double seals but the usual north nj style wide white glassine stamp. the Gucci in phlly was pretty fuckin good too. that was also bout a month ago maybe more.

yup yup

Channel-green-good shit :) but they are light as #%#%#!!:!
I CANT STAND THAT! :X

Oh and lacey, p-town was my first love, but I cant really fuck wit it no more cuz of the sheer volume of narcs now, u gotta admit that shit has gotten BAD as far as 5-0 is concerned over the last few years. And plus Ive been outta the loop down there so long I have no clue who any of the new cats are and vise versa cuz everyone I knew during my runnin years there is locked up u know so its like starting all over agian, but I aint gunna lie if I had a guy like the guy I have now ,professional, gives credit %) , etc etc Id def make the switch mainly because of the travel time to ptown which is only 6minutes =D from the crib with no tolls and my whip can make it on 2$ gas there and back whereas Newy it takes 20-25min not counting cop time AND i gotta pay 2 tolls :X and keep at least 6$ for gas!! Might I add this is EVERYDAY sometimes 2 or 3 times! 8o